Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:05 am

Hearing Navi's words, Orochi's muscle tensed. Then, realization dawned on her as she started to connect some dots. While there was a possibility that she might be wrong in her assessment, she didn't care much about it. This woman had just given her a thinly-veiled threat to her, and Orochi would like to the one making the first move in this situation.

Her glass, which was now half-empty, was in her hand. Instead of answering Navi's question, Orochi would do what she considered to be the most natural thing to do. She would smash the half-empty glass into Navi's head before the other woman could do it. Not only that Navi would get hit by the glass if Orochi succeeded, she would also get herself splashed in the liquor that had some pieces of dead snake in it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418)

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:54 am

Navi kept a close eye on Orochi's arm, trying to react the moment the woman would try and attack her. And once the moment came, Navi would launch her empty glass straight at Orochi's head!

Sadly, she just couldn't react fast enough to get out of the way of Orochi's glass. With the glass shattering, Navi's other hand went straight to her head, as she felt the blood oozing from the wound caused by Orochi, as well as drops of snake wine from what was formelly the glass.

Already breathing heavily from pain, she glared at Orochi. Regardless of the damage her glass would make, she would leap out of her chair, and tackle the woman to the ground, pinning her underneath her, and trying to send punch after punch to her face.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Orochi was able to hit Navi with her half-empty glass, but she also couldn't avoid getting herself hit by Navi's glass, causing it to shatter and making her head bleed. As her blood oozed out of the wound, she glared at Navi before she ended up being tackled down by her to the ground and was pinned underneath her.

"Guh! Nghh! Rghh!" Orochi took three punches from Navi, and the pain from the wound make it hard to protect herself. But, when the fourth punch was about to connect, she managed to catch her fist by her wrist and she would grip on it tightly as she glared at the other woman, her blood staining her greenish white hair as she did so.

"So... this is how you want it, huh?" Orochi asked as she attempted to throw Navi off of her. The adrenaline rush from this sudden brawl had dulled the pain from getting her head hit by the glass, and she was grinning. "Bring it on, bitch!!" she challenged.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Navi felt massive satisfaction as her fist connected with Orochi's face the first 3 times. The fourth try, however, was met with resistance from the woman as she would catch her wrist and throw her off of her to the side, away from bar's counter, as the bartender ran towards the phone to call the police...

Navi, meanwhile, would get to her feet at the same time as Orochi, and she smirked back at the woman's challange. With her knowing that the same trick wouldn't work twice, Navi would go into the cheap territory, and rush close to Orochi with a prepared fist, only to instead launch a knee into her crotch, answering her foe's challange with a low blow!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Orochi was prepared to take Navi head on, as she was planning to pummel her wounded head, knowing that it would hurt more if she was to target the wounded area. But, before she could do that, she was struck in her crotch by Navi's knee, and she let out a soundless scream as her mouth became o-shaped. The low blow had stunned her, and she brought her hands to her crotch as she fell on her knees.

"B-bitch..." Orochi growled, glaring at Navi despite the devastating blow in her nether region. Her blood trickled down her forehead, blurring her vision a little.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Navi smirked as she got the woman down to her knees. Although the low blow was a fairly cheap move, Navi couldn't deny the satisfaction behind it, especially after her opponent's end up kneeling before her as a result:

"Takes one to know one, I suppose", she would fire back to Orochi's insult, before trapping her head under her arm.

She usually took this position in a match to deliver a Vertical Suplex, but she wasn't dumb enough to try something like this in a bar fight. Instead, holding Orochi's head, Navi would deliver stiff shots to woman's stomach, driving as much wind out of her as possible!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:56 am

Orochi growled as she was put in the front headlock. Then, she received stiff shots into her belly, causing her to sputter and gasp in pain. "Hurgh! Guh! Augh!" Each strike managed to weaken her, but it wasn't like Orochi to just take it all without returning something to her.

So, she would ball her fist before she attempted to drive it into Navi's crotch as a payback for what she had done to her before.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:26 pm

With her mind full of adrenaline, Navi didn't think about when this fight would stop. She just wanted to beat the everloving crap out of Orochi for what she did in her match to Melody.

Still, the woman wasn't just going to take punishment from the blonde. As Orochi's fist would uppercut Navi in her groin, Navi would gasp as her arm would leave Orochi's head, and step away, holding her hurt crotch with both hands.

And although she stepped away to recupperate, she wasn't sure whether she would be able to fight back that well if Orochi immidiately jumped at her. Though even as she paid a close eye on the woman, and tried to ignore the hellish pain in her nethers, she dreaded to think at what Orochi would do to her if she got her hands on her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:48 am

Now that Navi had released her head, Orochi would shoot the other woman a seething glare. Her crotch was still throbbing painfully thanks to Navi's cheap shot earlier. Now that Navi was in the similar position as her, she would leap over to her and attempted to grab her by her head.

Orochi was planning to slam Navi's head repeatedly into the cold floor below them if she managed to secure a grip on Navi's head. And she was certain that the wound on her head and a little bit shards of glass sticking there would make it even more painful.

"Eat floor, bitch!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:49 pm

As Orochi would leap at Navi, the blonde couldn't move to side as fast as she needed due to the pain in her crotch. As a result, Orochi would grab Navi's head. And even though her hands left her crotch and launched towards Orochi's hands, trying to break her grip, she was unsuccessful as Orochi started to pound Navi's head into the floor of the bar!

She couldn't even scream with how frequently the sadistic woman smashed her head into the floor, as if trying to turn her head into a stain on the floor of the bar. And the fact that her head was being driven wound first into what remained of Orochi's and Navi's glasses didn't help her urge to scream either...

Navi got more and more dazed as Orochi continued to pound her head into the mat, blood covering half of her face, and her nose possibly being broken as Orochi continued her viscious assault.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next