Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 pm

After taking a few seconds fumbling with the steel chair, Orochi finally managed to get a good grip on the chair before she advanced towards Navi with the intention of hitting her with the chair. Seeing that Navi wasn't in a good shape to really move, Orochi would take her time approaching the blonde as she held the steel chair with both her hands.

With a loud yell, Orochi would drive the steel chair right onto Navi's body, followed by a few more chair shots, each strike hard and merciless. She knew that Navi would also do the same if she were to be put in her position, so there was no need to hold back. After hitting Navi with the chair several times, she would look at her handiwork as she dropped the chair, putting it where it should be as she planned for her next move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:42 am

Navi was almost up to a seat as, terrifyingly, Orochi already made her way to the blonde. Swinging the chair, she would slam it right into Navi's chest and stomach for her to drop back to the mat!

And again...

And again...

And again, the blonde letting out a loud scream of pain each time.

After the final shot, Orochi dropped the chair nearby for her own plan. Navi simply cringed in pain and groaned in pain, in no shape to retaliate to what her nemesis had in mind...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:04 am

Whacking the chair repeatedly onto her foe's body was cathartic, to say the least, and after delivering multiple chair shots onto Navi's downed body, Orochi had tossed the chair aside as she planned for one big move that would surely put Navi out of commission. She would bend down to pick Navi up and drag her to where she had dropped her chair earlier.

After pulling Navi up, Orochi would try to put her in a front headlock while standing near the steel chair. Then, she would let out a shout as she tried to lift Navi up, seemingly trying to throw Navi over her with a vertical suplex. But, her real intention was to drive Navi's head right into the steel chair with a vertical drop brainbuster!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:42 am

Navi curled into the ball in pain after the sickening chair shots, both her chest and stomach hurting beyond belief. However, her suffering was far from over.

Orochi would get Navi back to her feet, before lifting her up for a veritical suplex, her head above the laid down chair, putting 2 and 2 together right as Orochi dropped down and into the steel chair in question for a sickening Brainbuster!

On ringside Melody put her hands to her mouth. A normal human being would only escape with concussion at best. There was no way her friend was kicking out of the pin, if Orochi did so. Still, if that was the worst she was going to get, that would only put her down for months, not forever, as her nemesis wished.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Hearing the satisfying 'thwack' of Navi's head colliding into the steel chair that she had laid down on the mat, Orochi smirked before she let go of her nemesis' body. She was certain that there's no way in hell or heaven the blonde woman could kick out from her pinfall attempt after taking such a devastating damage from her brainbuster. Making sure to roll Navi onto her back, Orochi would then put herself on top of her, going for the cover as she would hook her arm under the crook of Navi's knee. The ref would then count for the pinfall attempt.

"ONE!"

And while it certainly wouldn't cause permanent damage upon the blonde woman, she was certain that the impact from the brainbuster was enough to keep her shelved for quite a time. That would teach her a lesson for being such a cunt.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 am

The brainbuster on Navi's head caused so much damage to the blonde, she couldn't even scream, the lights above her darkening as she sturggled to keep consciousness.

She only realised Orochi hooked her leg for the pin as the ref's hand would hit the mat for a second time, barely hearing the "TWO!", from her and the crowd amidst the ringing sound in her ears.

And as the ref's hand would attempt to come down for the third and final time, the stubborn blonde's body would jerk to the side, lifting her shoulder up and breaking the fall, kicking out at 2.9 despite everything, shocking practically everyone in the crowd, including her best friend!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Orochi thought that it would be her win and all now that Navi got herself a brainbuster, but much to her surprise, she was still able to break out of her pinfall attempt despite her condition. Staring in disbelief, she would shout at the referee for a slow count, pointing at her opponent before she decided that Navi needed to get herself another devastating move to her head so that she wouldn't be able to break out of her pinfall attempt.

So, Orochi got up and forcefully tried to yank up Navi's head. She wanted to finish her up, and Navi would have to accept it whether she liked it or not. She was planning to drive Navi's head into the chair again for another brainbuster, and she would do the set up for such a move by putting Navi's head in a front headlock.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:50 am

Melody watched in disbelief as her friend kicked out after such a harsh impact! She knew Navi was stubborn, but even she should've had her limits! Concussion was one thing, but a normal person should've definitely been KOed from an impact like that. The crowd shared her sentiment, cheering loudly as the blonde broke the pin.

However, for Orochi, that only meant she needed to put more hurt on Navi to ensure she won't get up...

...and that meant getting prepared to do the same thing to her blonde nemesis, with no concern for her well being!

Melody, once again, ran into the ring, with a loud: "NO!", quickly approaching Orochi and kicking her straight in the gut to not let her lift her friend into the air for another Brainbuster!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm

"It's time to say goodnight, bitch!!" Orochi yelled despite her exhaustion as she held Navi in a front headlock, preparing to lift her blonde opponent up for another brainbuster into the steel chair. This time, she was certain that a direct hit into the chair would finish her off, and Navi would at best receive a concussion.

But, before she could do the deed, suddenly Melody went to interfere once again, kicking her straight into her belly, stopping her from doing the brainbuster on Navi. "Hurgh!!" Her eyes widened, her mouth turned O-shaped as she took the blow into her abs, and she lost her hold on Navi's head.

Seeing what Melody had done, Oboro decided to punish her once again. This time, she would pick up a steel chair outside the ring and slip into the ring. She held the chair with both hands, preparing to deliver a chair shot into the unsuspecting Melody's body.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:18 am

"STOP TRYING TO INJURE MY FRIEND, YOU CUNT!", Melody angrily screamed at her's and her friend's shared nemesis after the kick.

Navi promptly dropped to the mat after Orochi let her go, trying her damnest to not close her eyes and slip into unconsciousness after the previous brainbuster, still hearing loud hearing in her head, and barely knowing what was going on.

Just as Melody wanted to DDT Orochi's skull into the canvas, not caring for whether Navi defeated the sadistic woman with or without her help. But that's when she heard the sound of the steel chair being introduced to the ring. No matter, she thought, she would easily deal with Oboro like befo------

"GAAAAAAAHK!", Melody screamed at the top of her lungs as the chair collided with her chest when she turned around, dropping to her knee before Oboro, glaring at the manager as if trying to burn a hole through her skull...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next