Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Orochi groaned, her body throbbing from the impact. But, there's no way she could let it end this way, not without making Navi pay for what she had done.

And yet, the blonde bitch then moved to pin her down onto the mat, and her instinct screamed at her, demanding her to move herself and break the pin. Her mind went into overdrive as she shot an arm up to remove her shoulder from the mat before rolling aside so that the ref would stop counting. She had already counted up to one.

Growling, Orochi would try to push Navi away from her. "Gkh... k-keep dreaming, cunt..." And from there, she would try to get back on her feet, though she still felt the impact from being slammed down into the mat with the superplex earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:52 am

Navi wasn't really surprised at Orochi kicking out, even at 1, after the superplex. She expected her foe to be extremely tough from their previous bar fight. She even smirked at Orochi's retort as she got back to her feet, and grabbed the kendo stick she left near the corner to inflict further hurt on the woman:

"As you wish", she would say in a fake ploite tone as she waited for Orochi to start getting up. Once she did, she planned to strike her nemesis with the kendo stick aimed right at her head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Despite the difficulty, Orochi managed to get back on her feet, but was still too groggy to even keep an even footing and defend herself from anything that Navi was about to deliver to her. And because of that, she was unable to stop the incoming kendo stick to her head, causing her lose her footing. "Gahh!!"

And because of that, she fell on her knees and clutched on her throbbing head. "Rrghh... y-you bitch..." she growled, but her anger wasn't enough to stop her from feeling the pain from the strike into her head, and due to this, she had no real way to protect herself from Navi's wrath.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Navi smirked at Orochi: "You really need to learn some better insults", before grabbing her foe by the hair, and dragging her towards the pile of chairs. Considering she missed them during her superplex attempt, she would feel bad if the pile wasn't use in any way during the match.

Getting Orochi to her feet and laying her arm across the dazed woman's chest, she prepared to viciously slam the woman spine-first into the steel pile, dealling tremendous damage to her back!

"Any last words?", she would say, right before attempting to lift her for the Uranage.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:31 pm

"Uurgh..." Orochi groaned as she was pulled up to her feet by Navi, and she tried to shake the drowsiness off of her head. When she saw the pile of steel chairs stacked, she knew what her opponent was about to do to her, and she would not allow it, because she wasn't interested to be driven spine-first into a stack of steel chairs.

Hearing Navi's words, she spitefully spat at her, "Go to hell, bitch."

And the moment Navi tried to lift her up for an uranage into the chairs, Orochi would try to stand her ground and strike at her opponent's jaw with her elbow before trying to wrap Navi's head in a headlock. She was planning to introduce the other woman's face with the pile of steel chairs with a running bulldog. While she might get hurt as well due to her probably having to land on some of the chairs, she was certain that her opponent would have to experience something worse.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:45 pm

"GUH! Fuck...", Navi would grunt as Orochi would deliver a harsh elbow to her jaw, forced to let her foe go from being lifted for the, possibly match ending, Uranage to Orochi.

Her nemesis would capitalize on her state, grabbing a hold of her head in a headlock. But just as Navi tried to hammer some blows to her foe's back to force her to let go...

...Orochi ran forward and slammed the blonde's head into the stack of chairs with the bulldog!

Navi wouldn't even scream, she would just lay on the stack of chairs face-down as a loud ringing and a hellish pain shot through her head, very close to losing conciousnes tfrom the devastating manuever, which was similar to what she wanted to do to Orochi. And sure, her opponent's would also impact the chairs, but only with her rear end, at worst, slightly hurting her tailbone. As such, Navi was fully open for more attacks from Orochi...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:34 pm

"Gahh!!" Like expected, Orochi's landing was far from soft, considering that she had nothing but chairs cushioning her fall. But, she was far better than Navi, who fell face-first into the chairs, and now an easy picking for Orochi. "Nngh... s-serve you right, c-cunt..." she said as she picked herself up, grunting as she rubbed her butt where she landed earlier before she picked one stray steel chair. She knocked it with her knuckle to test her hardness before she focused on Navi, and there was a twisted smile on her face.

"Eat shit, dirtbag!!!" Orochi yelled as she swung down the chair, aiming to hit Navi right on her back, trying to hit on the same spot several times, which she would finish by driving the steel drive into where her kidney was. Not content with just hitting her, right after hitting Navi, Orochi would slip one of Navi's feet into the chair she was holding before dragging her closer to a corner, where she would proceed with her plan to cripple her opponent and make her retire.

And with that, Orochi would leave Navi a distance away from the corner before heading to the turnbuckle and climbing it. She knew that Navi was pretty much trapped with her leg stuck in the chair, and by jumping from the turnbuckle, she knew how effective a simple double foot stomp could be in breaking one's leg. But for now, she would work on climbing on the turnbuckle, which was quite a hassle, considering that her body was aching from all the things she received earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:39 pm

As Navi laid face down on the stack of chairs, she wished to pull herself up and beat the shit out of Orochi...

...instead, she recieved a series of chair shots aimed at her back, and one at her kidney, gasping in pain at each one. She could barely move her arms to get them to the hurt area, desperately trying in a futile attempt to ease the pain on her back from the chairshots:

"Oh....god....fucking....", she would barely manage to form cohesive words as her nemesis trapped her leg in a steel chair, dragged her closer to the corner, and slowly climbed up the ropes.

"Is this...it? Is that how this all ends? With this bitch breaking my ankle to end my career?"

As Orochi made her ascend, Navi desperately tried to sit up, and take the chair off of her foot. But all was meaningless. In less than a few seconds, she would be spasming out in pain as her ankle would get crushed under her opponent's momentum, get pinned or knocked out after her opponent gets a few minutes with her, and she'll be gone from wrestling forever...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:27 am

Due to all the hits she received earlier, Orochi's movement was sluggish, but she wasn't worried in the slightest, considering that she already had Navi trapped by the steel chair. This time, she would finish her opponent's career, and the night would be the last night Navi would grace the squared circle.

Orochi looked down upon her downed opponent, sporting a malicious grin. Soon, she would no longer bother herself with this particular pest, and she would be remembered as the one who ended the short-lived career of Navi Florges.

And so, she leaped from the turnbuckle, planning make Navi retire with a well-placed double foot stomp.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:11 am

Navi grew more and more afraid of the woman climbing the ropes, until finally, Orochi was on the top. Navi couldn't move to the side nor could she push herself out of the way. All she could do was close her eyes, and wait the inevitable as Orochi jumped from the top rope...

And at this point, Melody felt Orochi was crossing the line. Right when Orochi would climb the top turnbuckle, she would slide into the ring, getting ready to save her friend from a career threatening injury. And once Orochi jumped to crush the blonde's ankle, Melody would jump at Orochi while her nemesis was in midair, wrapping her hands around her head, and diverting her nemesis away from her friend, as both of them would fall onto the canvas, with Orochi getting the worst of the fall as she would land head first for Melody's finishing Leaf Blade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next