» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wanna Be Stronger

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wanna Be Stronger - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanna Be Stronger

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:03 pm

With Navi still trapped in the Crossface, and Sakura not just keeping the hold in, but also increasing the torque on the blonde's neck, and rope break route of escape being closed to her by Sakura, Navi decided it was time for plan B of escape. B for Brute Strength.

Using her legs and free arm, Navi attempted to push both herself and Sakura up to their feet...before turning the raven-haired idol perpendicularly to her, now-standing frame, getting her arm out of the loop of her opponent's legs, before slamming her back first into the canvas with a sidewalk slam!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:52 am

Sakura kept scooting around from once angle to another, making sure Navi would not get a chance to drag herself towards the ropes. Sakura would remained focused, she knew a little more and a tap was sure to come, there was no way Navi could withstand so much pressure around the back of her neck and backside. 

In a brute show of strength, Navi would get her legs under her before using her strength to push up onto her knees and eventually to her feet, using her arm that was trapped around Sakura's leg to scoop her up and slam her down on her back in a sidewalk slam! completely turning the submission around into a power move.

*THUD*

"OWWWW" Sakura cried in pain, bridging up and clutching her back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:54 am

"Aaaaaah...fuck...", Navi said, getting to her feet as she held her sore neck after being in Sakura's crossface for a while. Sakura's second wind came completely out of nowhere for her...

But, now, it seemed like Navi managed to fight through the idol's second wind. And as a sort of revenge, Navi didn't want to finish her opponent with the Powerbomb...she wanted to use her other finisher, the STF hold!

But first, to maximize the damage on Sakura's back, Navi would grasp her opponent by her hair, before laying her arm across the idol's chest, attempting to drive her into the mat with a Uranage!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 am

After getting her submission move reversed like that, Sakura feared the worst, that she was going to be tortured by Navi who was probably not pleased at all at how far Sakura, who was supposed to be a jobber, had fared in this match so far.

The former idol was down on her back after being slammed, only for her to be pulled up on her feet by her hair. She shrieked in pain as her hands went up to grab at Navi's fingers that had grabbed a fistfull of Sakura's hair.

Navi's arm went across Sakura's chest, as she looked to set up the idol for a Urange but Sakura used her arms to send a couple of elbow strikes to the side of Navi's head to stun the blonde before attempting to wrap her arm around Navi's neck, clutching it tight, before falling backwards on her backside and driving Navi first first into the mat.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 pm

"Ghhk...Ah...Stop that!", Navi commanded the idol, as she attempted to lift her off the mat to drive her back first into the canvas, only for Sakura to ram her elbow into the woman's jaw, resisting the move...

The Frenchwoman took a second off, trying to recover from her daze...which would be all that Sakura would need to get her advantage. Gripping the blonde's shoulder tightly, the woman braced herself, and dropped back first into the canvas, simultaneously driving Navi's head into the canvas for a Reverse STO!

Grunting from the impact, Navi laid on the canvas, clutching her hurt face...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Sakura was fired up to counter Navi's attempted Uranage, smacking her elbows repeatedly to the side of Navi's head until the blonde's grip loosened up and she was left groggy, giving Sakura the opening to drop back and slam Navi face first into the ring mat with a reverse STO.

Sakura huffed and puffed, pushing Navi off of her before getting up on her knees. "Time to....ngh, finish this" she would say raising her hand up. Sakura would grab Navi by the arm, pulling Navi up on her feet. Sakura would keep a hold of her arm and quickly get in behind the blonde, wrapping Navi's own arm around Navi's throat, then grabbing her wrists with both of her hands. "You ready for.....MISAKI SPECIAL!" She would shout, lifting Navi up off the ring mats and arching backwards, slamming Navi down on her head and shoulders then keeping her bridged position to follow the move with a bridge pin.

"One....two...."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:48 pm

"Ngghhh...", Navi grunted, as Sakura grabbed her hand, forcing her up to her feet. Very quickly, the idol would lock in a Chickenwing hold while standing behind the blonde. With Navi still dazed, the first part of Sakura's move was complete...

A second later, the second part, the devastating maneuver that was Sakura's finisher would be executed, with the idol lifting Navi up over her head, and slamming her hard to the mat with a Chickenwing Suplex!

Navi didn't let out a sound as her vision turned to black for a brief moment...before returning...and seeing triples of the ropes on the other side of the ring. She barely heard Sakura counting out the pin...and didn't know that she was just a mere second away from her loss.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:26 am

In a rush of blood and pure emotion, Sakura managed to turn the tables against her cocky opponent, getting in behind her to wrap Navi's own arm around her neck before gathering enough strength from within her reserves to lift her up and slam her down on her head and shoulders, then showing even more impressive strength and endurance to keep the bridged position for a pin.

Sakura counted and deep down she didn't believe this would be it, Navi's words were in the back of her head all this match and somehow she herself had started to doubt whether she would win. The count came till two and there was little to no resistance from Navi, was this really it?

"T-threee!!!" she counted for the third and final time, quickly releasing the bridge pin and falling on her back. Her hands passed through her damp sweaty hair with her eyes widened. Sakura got back up to a seated position, panting in exhaustion. "W-wait? Three? *huff*huf* I.....I won?! Hai~ I won....." she said with a bright smile, raising her hands up in the air.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:18 pm

"Ahhhhhh...s-seriously...?"

The moment Sakura released Navi, the Frenchwoman rolled onto her stomach. A short second later she realized, from Sakura's little celebration, that she had lost this sparring match...

"Hey! Don't let it get to your head...would've kicked your ass if this was a real match!", the blonde grumbled at the result, pushing herself up to her knees: "But I agree...I may have underestimated you...a tiny bit...", she said, looking up at the raven-haired idol...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:25 am

The former Sweet Diva Idol was overjoyed, she had defeated Navi in a spar. She got up on her feet and raised her hands in victory, looking around....she noticed the thrill of the crowd was missing and quickly she realized it was not an official match but it was just a spar she had won, although it didn't feel like a spar and more like a proper match due to the intensity.

Her opponent was also very quick to remind her that this was indeed a spar, she would turn back to look at Navi who had pushed her up to her knees. "Oh-yeah! hehe well I guess I got a bit carried away huh? Sorry....hehe" she said blushing while scratching the back of her head.

She offered her hand to Navi, giving her a helping hand to aid Navi in getting back up to her feet.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next