Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyo Akamatsu vs Daisuke Kamiya

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Kyo Akamatsu vs Daisuke Kamiya - Page 9 Empty Re: Kyo Akamatsu vs Daisuke Kamiya

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:54 am

Both guys had the same thought, though it did mean the women were separated for the time being. Sion’s main focus on was on Daisuke, however as he attended to her, he glanced back and saw Makie and Kyo arguing. Without thinking about it he began to wave the ring announcer over. “Keep an eye on her for a moment” he asks the guy while gesturing for the mic.

After getting it in hand, and after being sure that Dai was still conscious and would be alright, he turns her attention to the arguing siblings “Guys!”

“Just cool it alright? It’s not nice sight seeing family argue out in the open like this, especially in front of this many people.” He turns back to Dai for a moment before addressing them again. “Some of your actions during the match might have been questionable Kyo, but nothing the average person wouldn’t have done. Ref down, things happen.” He then stopped mid-thought to see how the ref was doing, which the ring announcer was also attending to ‘em as well. Lina was starting to stir. As was Dai, but she remained down, wanting an extra moment or two before leaning up, since it seemed the onslaught has stopped.

“Even though I don’t want to pick sides, I have to agree with Kyo, Makie. You running out here like you didn’t help, in fact, if you ask me, made things worse.” He gestures to the both of them to hear him out. “Sure things with Dai and Kyo were heating up, but this isn’t ballet, things happen. Lina and Kyo pressing each other’s buttons didn’t help either, but I’m sure we and the people here tonight can agree on something, we’re better than this.” He sees Lina getting her focus on the ring, and he tells her he’s got this and to trust him.

“If you overlook what happened these past few minutes, I’d consider you guys worthy opposition to face Daisuke and I for the tag team championship. There’s a lot of teams on the roster, but very few understand what it means to be a champion. Even if their egos felt confusing at times, when the UKE held these belts they were not only top notch competitors, but they didn’t have to resort to certain bush league nor bed room tactics that sometimes give this sport a bad reputation. Since becoming the champions, Daisuke and I have tried to continue the example they’ve set, and I’d like to believe we’ve done just that. Sure things can get a bit heated out of competition and rules bent a little bit from time to time, no harm there, but, you know what? I’ll get to the point. Outside of what happened here, I wouldn’t mind defending the tag team championship against you two. All I ask is for one thing, and you’ll get your match.”

It felt strange him giving those two a shot at him and Dai for the gold following an interrupted match, but with how long he’s been around the sport, he knew how to spot a potential big match. Still, he wanted the heat to die down. “I don’t feel you need to Kyo, but if you feel the need to I won’t stop you, but Makie, you owe Daisuke and these people an apology for jumping her like that and putting an impromptu end to what could have been something special.” He looked towards Lina after saying what he did. “She’s not the only one. If there’s to be a rematch and it being upgraded to two-on-two, you two” he looks at both Lina and Kyo “need to finish what you two started or we’re going to end up back in the same situation, and I don’t think anyone wants to see that.”

Lina didn’t disagree with what Sion said. Both she and Kyo got under Kyo’s skin, and her actions didn’t help matters.

Lita watched things unfold from backstage. She pondered Sion feeling the need to have things turn into not only a tag match, but a match for the championship, but she did not disagree with what he was he was trying to say out there.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Kyo Akamatsu vs Daisuke Kamiya - Page 9 Empty Re: Kyo Akamatsu vs Daisuke Kamiya

Post by Underdog21 Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:23 am

What happened next was something Kyo had not expected. From out of nowhere, Daisuke's teammate and husband, Sion, came striding into the arena, bringing the fight to a sudden halt as he grabbed the mic. As Kyo waited and listened, Sion began to smoothe over the situation, slowly talking both sides down. To Kyo's surprise, Sion wasn't at all angry about the brawl that had ensued-- if anything, instead he was extending the olive branch with an offer of a tag match!

It wasn't without condition, though. He glanced at Makie, who was still fuming. "What? I was just jumping into the ring because of the shit SHE was pulling!" She pointed an angry finger at Lina. "If anyone should be apologizing, it should be HER!"

"Makie..." Kyo began.

"No, this is bullshit!" Makie cried. "Why the hell should I apologize for having to save your ass?"

For a moment, Kyo was quiet. Then, slowly, he lowered your head.

"Because I'm the one who started it," he replied. "I attacked Daisuke when the ref was down. This entire mess happened because I got angry." He felt particularly ashamed of that: he had always prided himself on keeping a level head, but this time he had allowed his emotions to get the better of him, and a disaster had ensued.

Makie blinked in surprise at her brother. She shot another angry glance at Lina, but she could tell that Kyo wanted to put this behind them. Slowly, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," she said, not really meaning it but wanting to bury the hatchet all the same.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:20 pm

Lina’s eyes widened at the sudden pointing of accusation, however with Sion present and having heard him just talk, she was able to prevent herself from firing one of her own back at Makie. Noticing Kyo and Makie starting to argue among themselves, she kept quiet for the time being.

With Makie’s glance of anger towards her, Lina was a bit surprised to actually get an apologize from her. She had a feeling that it might have been a forced one, but she didn’t call her out on it. If she did, odds are Sion would give her an earful. She didn’t say anything in response to her, but did give a nod of acknowledgement and acceptance. Turning her attention towards Kyo, Lina thought about what she wanted to say. While she understood Kyo’s statement about what happened while the ref was down, she felt that their interactions between each other was the bigger factor. Her accusing him of being a cheater during the match, as well as his responses to it. All she could come up with was reaching her hand out and asking “We good?”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:16 pm

As Lina turned to face him, Kyo went quiet for a moment. Moreso than Daisuke, he considered Lina to have been one of the bigger cheaters in this match, what with her unexpected interference in the ring and her constant calls towards the ref. Kyo always felt it hard to forget or forgive behaviour like that, especially when it interfered with a normal one-on-one match.

But...well, sometimes one simply had to be the better man.

"We're good," he finally said, before turning back to Sion. "That is...provided you're going to be good on your word. You and Daisuke, vs Makie and I? No interference, no rules questions or rules breaking...just the four of us, this Sunday, in the ring, to settle this once and for all?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:50 am

After Kyo said what he did, Sion looked like he was going to respond to that, but instead turned his attention to the two women near him. “Does that work for you guys? Or did we have something else happening that day?” Daisuke mentioned to him “I got a feeling we do have something happening this weekend, but can’t recall when.” Lina takes a quick look at her phone and informs them “Nah that’s fine. Only thing I got here is a dnd note for you guys on Friday.” That reminded Dai and Sion of some plans they made, which they give each other a small smirk before Sion dropped the look and returned focus back on what was happening at the present.

Turning his attention back toward Makie and Kyo he tells them both “See you then” before his group take off.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9