Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fight of the Rookies- Maddie Lux vs Shae Valentine

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fight of the Rookies- Maddie Lux vs Shae Valentine - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight of the Rookies- Maddie Lux vs Shae Valentine

Post by Stylish Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 am

"I don't need to be ready, I'm just taking out the trash after all." She taunted.

Shae couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat as the two locked up and hearing the bell chime. With a worthy opponent, face to face with her, Shae was smiling ear to ear. Her blonde opponent was persistent and turned this into a shoving war.

To her annoyance, she found the two were evenly matched. Stubbornly, she wanted to beat the blonde head on instead of outfoxing her like last time.

"Alright... Maddie. I'll prove which of us is stronger by pinning you up against that turnbuckle!" Shae said her hands digging into the blonde's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Fight of the Rookies- Maddie Lux vs Shae Valentine - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight of the Rookies- Maddie Lux vs Shae Valentine

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:45 am

This time, it seemed, Shae wasn't going to be trying some kind of trick, something where she let Maddie barrel forward and trip her up. No, it seemed she recognized that that kind of "victory" was not actually a victory at all, and she threw herself right into this test of strength, trying to match Maddie's power with her own, the two young women shoving hard into each other as Maddie got comfortable in the lockup after being on the ground to start it off, making sure that there was no way Shae was going to back her up.

The blonde was having some trouble backing up her brunette foe. Shae definitely had some muscle, and it meant that Maddie wasn't immediately walking all over her! Good! The blonde grinned as she buckled down, digging in her heels and tightening her hold on Shae's shoulders. The girl wanted to prove who was stronger? She had no idea what she was getting herself into.

"More like you'll prove who's stronger by collapsing in a cute Canadian puddle in about thirty seconds after you tire yourself out trying to budge me!" she would retort, as she shoved as hard as she could, trying to take a step forward, whether Shae backed up and gave her space to do so or not!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:16 pm

"You're the one going to be the puddle!" She said too focused on their current struggle to come up with a better comeback.

Shae held her own for as best as she could. Maddie was one tough girl- for a blonde. However, they were evenly matched for quite a while. She could feel Maddie trying to take a step foreard but Shae refused to give ground. Her arms trembled and ached from their current pushing war.

Shae held her own, refusing to give an inch- then two - then was forced to take one step and then two. Shae blushed as she was being forced back but the one pebble became an avalanche. Shae blushed as she felt her back hit the turnbuckle and Maddie pinned back her shoulders against the turnbuckle. She tried to push back but it was obvious between the two Shae's arms had been dominated. It made it a bitter defeat to swallow with the blonde face to face with her and the press of her body keeping her against the corner.

"N-no way..." She said flustered as she wriggled against Maddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:40 am

Maddie noticed the fact that Shae couldn't think up a better comeback to her trash talk. She made a very specific point of noticing. "Ha, yeah, sure...if I was a puddle I bet you would rush to just slurp me up, the way you're looking at me!"

Maddie continued to shove herself forward into the slightly taller girl, sweating a little bit as she didn't hold anything back. She never backed down from a challenge, and Shae seemed ready to actually go head-to-head with Maddie and see who was going to be able to push the other back. Maddie moved her foot forward. Shae didn't budge. Maddie was really feeling the burn now as this test of strength went on, her arms starting to tremble, actual droplets of sweat dripping down her face. Shae was a lot tougher than she looked...

...but not as tough as Maddie, obviously! Finally, Maddie started moving forward, and once she started, she didn't stop until Shae smacked into the turnbuckle! "Y-yeah! Woo!" Maddie exulted, sucking in deep breaths of air as her arms were still twitching a bit pushing Shae into that turnbuckle. She was spent, but Shae was totally spent, and Maddie was able to keep her pinned into that corner, even as she was panting heavily and trying to catch her breath.

"Nice try, but...yeah, y'know!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:56 pm

A little winded by their little but also kind of pointless contest, Shae took her time to recover. Maddie was also pretty spent by the contest as well to her relief.

"Y-yeah! Yeah!" Shae blushed as shevsaid between breaths. "Y-you might be slightly stronger than me but... I'm still tougher. You're so winded already and the match has just started"

Shae wasn't exactly breathing lightly, her muscles burned from the lactic acid that ran through her muscles. However, she wasn't quite as winded as Maddie, she had her rigorous training schedule to thank for that. She let out a little a little grunt and tried to shove Maddie off of her after collecting some of her strength back.

Last edited by Stylish on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:16 am

Even though it took a good bit of effort on the part of her facial muscles, Maddie would give as big an eyeroll as she could manage when Shae insinuated that she was more exhausted than appropriate for this point in the match. That was ridiculous, of course, as was the unspoken assumption that Maddie was more tired than Shae was!

"C-come on...just focus on making sure, like...that you don't pass out, right now. Make it...like, at least a little bit fun and challenging for me!" Clearly, Shae was much more winded than Maddie was, no matter what the brown-haired girl was thinking. Maddie was pretty tired, though, and when Shae decided to waste some more precious energy shoving Maddie back, getting her back off the turnbuckle, the Californian couldn't quite resist enough to keep her pinned. So Maddie backpedaled, as slow as she could while remaining balanced on her feet, bringing her arms up to shove against Shae, too, to try to push her away!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:49 pm

Shae grunted but also found herself smile at Maddie's words. It was just banter, yes. However, she lived for that sort of thing. She smiled managing to free herself from the turnbuckle. Shae was relieved to create some space between them. She inhaled slowly trying to better manage her cardio.

"Acting a little cocky just cause you won one little contest and just barely at that?! I'll have to teach yoh a lesson-

The blonde was going to answer her shove with her own but Shae wasn't going to let herself be stuck in the corner and circled away from the blonde. She ducked down trying to maneveur to get her opponent's back. She would wrap her arms around Maddie's waist and attempt to slam her with a german suplex!

"In Humility!" Shae finished as she wanted to exclaim her point with slamming the blonde onto her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Maddie wasn't just going to waste all of her energy keeping Shae backed up against the turnbuckle, pinned there in some state of limbo for who knew how long without Maddie officially winning the fight. She pretty much just, like, let the Canadian girl shove her back, and get some space, and took a couple of deep breaths to steady her air intake and get ready for the next big push. She made to make her move...

...and all of a sudden Shae wasn't really interested in playing that game anymore, as the other newbie got behind Maddie, wrapping her arms around the California girl's waist! Maddie could tell what was going to happen here. "Gggrruh! Come on, just 'cause you're, like, losing, you try to change everything up...!"

Maddie couldn't say anything more before she was lifted up, yelping as she came crashing down on her upper body, slamming hard into the mat and seeing stars as Shae landed a pretty devastating German suplex!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Shae smiled widely as she slammed Maddie Lux with a perfect German Suplex. She rolled onto her stomach and got to her feet. She also rolled her eyes processing Maddie's words.

"You won our little contest but that doesn't change the fact that we're in a wrestling match you dork." Shae said with a grin and would seat herself on the blonde's stomach.

"If it's another contest you want! Fine, let's see who can stay ontop of the other the longest. No pinfall." Shae said turning to the ref who just shrugged and after a moment nodded.

Grinning, she would grab Maddie's hands and pinned them to the ring floor.

"Ready Get set Go!" Shae said quickly like a child getting a headstart before a foot race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:47 am

Maddie was clearly, totally stronger than Shae was, and because of that her Canadian foe felt it necessary to change everything up, to avoid testing Maddie's strength directly and find some other way to fight the California girl. Maddie did have to admit, it made her kind of proud when her opponents had to try to figure out ways to deal with their disadvantages on the fly like that...

...but it didn't always work out for Maddie! Shae had found a pretty excellent way to hurt her, as Maddie yelped sharply as she was slammed down on her upper body with that suplex, flailing down flat onto the canvas, perfect prey for the Canadian as she climbed on top of her. Then she started proposing another contest. Kind of unfair, with her already on top, but Maddie wasn't one to decline a challenge. She scoffed as she felt her arms pinned down...

She didn't need the "no pinfalls" stipulation! Before the ref would have been able to count to two, Maddie had arched her back, forcing her body skyward, lifting Shae up with her, trying to shove the girl to the side! "Get off me, buttmunch! Let me show you how a real fighter does it!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2