Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Today at 2:18 am

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 12:06 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:32 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cassidy Kidd - Tie'm up nice and make'm squeal!

Go down

Cassidy Kidd - Tie'm up nice and make'm squeal! Empty Cassidy Kidd - Tie'm up nice and make'm squeal!

Post by Yori Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:09 am

Cassidy Kidd - Tie'm up nice and make'm squeal! JTSnSUv
Name: Bonnie Clark
Ring Name: Cassidy Kidd
Alias: Cutthroat Kidd
Sex: Female
Eyes: Red
Hair: White (Dyed, Nature Brunette)
Height: 5'11”
Weight: 142lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music:
Blues Saraceno - Evil Ways:

Cassidy Kidd:
Cassidy Kidd 2:
Cassidy Kidd 3:
Cassidy Kidd 4:
Swimsuit:
Promotional Photo:

Wrestling Information

Type: Powerhouse Grappler

Strategy: Rules were made to be broken, and so are her opponents. Cassidy has little love for things that restrict her freedom and by extension, her fun. A more than capable wrestler, due to her personal taste, she prefers to make use of more questionable tactics. Cheap shots, foreign objects, exploitation of hentai techniques on unsuspecting opponents... She is shameless and oftentimes tactless not at all concerned about how other people perceive her use of moves in the ring. While she isn't normally prone to picking up any old weapon lying about the arena, she normally always comes to the ring equipped with her own. Her lassos, bullwhip, handcuffs, and pair of brass knuckles for when she really wants to lay into her opponents. She aims to get up close and personal, standing in range for chain grapples and high-impact holds and power moves. In matches that allow for the use of hentai tactics, she will not hesitate to incorporate more invasive components to her power moves, mixing the two together for a unique offense of pain and pleasure.  While she used to be an entertainer, these days she much prefers to enjoy herself instead. She isn't above providing a bit of fan service to the crowd though, either showing off herself or her foe in humiliating fashion.

Preferred Matches: No DQ, 2v1 Handicap, Hentai, Personal Stipulation Matches*.

Cassidy's Special Matches:

Physical Stats:
Endurance: ★★★★☆
Endurance:
Strength: ★★★★☆
Strength:
Speed: ★★☆☆☆
Speed:
Defense: ★★★☆☆
Defense:
Technique: ★★☆☆☆
Technique:

Wrestling Technique Stats:
Striking: ★★★☆☆
Striking:
Submissions: ★★☆☆☆
Submissions:
Powerhouse: ★★★★☆
Powerhouse:
Aerial: ★☆☆☆☆
Aerial:
Countering: ★☆☆☆☆
Countering:

Favored moves:

- Powerbomb
- Atomic Drop
- Cobra Clutch Backbreaker
- Cobra Clutch Slam
- Alabama Slam
- Spinebuster
- Death Valley Driver
- Pile Driver
- Corner Mounted Punches
- Torture Rack
- Bear Hug
- Grounded Stomps
- Oklahoma Stampede
- Texas Cloverleaf

Signature Moves:

Draw!:
A snap big boot, she normally delivers this out of the blue.
DRAW!:

Hang'm High:
Cassidy clamps her hands around her opponent's neck and hoists them high into the air on display before dropping them down in a sitout chokebomb.
Hang'm High:

Last Call/Closing Time:
On the outside, Cassidy will position her opponent on the apron face down. She will grab hold of them by the hair and between their legs and drag them along the apron as she runs alongside them. As she brings them from one side to the other, she will either throw them into the ring post or yank them off the apron at the last moment to throw them off the ring into the barricade.

Finishing moves:

Filly Tamer/Stallion Breaker:
Cassidy scoops her foe up, spinning them up against her into a tombstone piledriver position. When hugged up against her, she will often times parade her opponent around the ring, or in the case of certain foes or match types, indulge in what the positioning allows. Once she has finished with her fun, she will drive her opponent's head into the canvas and straddle their head, mounting them for a pin. In matches where pinfalls do not apply, she will lock in a reverse headscissor.
Filly Tamer|Stallion Breaker:

Characteristics:

Personality:

Cassidy is a country girl through and through, fitting many of the telltale stereotypes people might have just by taking in her general demeanor. Her theme, isn't really much of an act, born and raised around rodeo life she is an honest to god cowgirl with the experience to prove it. While she doesn't really have the opportunity to keep up with her trick shooting these days given Japan's incredibly strict gun control restrictions, she still finds ample time to practice her lasso work and riding weekly. While she isn't often prone to anger, when she gets going she had a mean streak a mile wide. She's not one to give up a grudge, always wanting to repay a debt as long as it isn't her bar tab.

She is a loud and proud American competitor, unapologetically patriotic of her country. Her heelish tendencies and lack of real respect of the more traditional aspect of wrestling draws ire from purists. Her wild antics and likelihood of having her way with her opponents however gains a great deal of support from the more perverse fans of the AFW. As long as she is getting a big reaction, be it boos or cheers, she is having fun throwing down. Her work in the ring is for her own enjoyment first and a paycheck second. She will always shoot for a win, but ultimately doesn't much care about the outcome so long as she gets her licks in figuratively or literally.

Past/History:

Oh give me a home where the tourists all roam,
Where the ladies and the gentlemen pay,
Where seldom was heard a discouraging word,
And there is nothing but praise all day.

Where the air smelled of hay and concessions all day,
The atmosphere so friendly and wild,
I would not exchange my home in the show,
For all of those big cities so styled.

The Red man “repressed” by mocking time,
They swore from on high to return,
With law at their back and the public’s outcry
They set sights on that poor show to burn.

The lawman did come to the calls of the mob,
Overlooking years of tradition and pride,
The lady judge’s gavel did fall, dooming them all,
The show was forced to abide.

Oh, how we loved our home and the times it did provide,
Some of the showmen do weep to this day,
I will always hold dear my times with the cheers,
Even if all those memories threaten to fade away.

Oh give me a land where the sun’s first to rise,
Where times haven't sullied everything left,
The land we called home now found in our hearts,
No longer will be be lost and bereft.

I will not set aside who I am for the cheers or the jeers,
Let the winds whips and the tides start to rise,
Heaven or Hell, who’s to say, I’ll put all them away,
Cassidy Kidd won't back down til her laid rest with demise.

Fun Facts:

Glimmer and Gold:
Stunt lasso work, trick shooting, and bull riding have all landed Cassidy numerous awards to her name. Most of the trophies of her past accomplishments are packed up in storage back home, but she has brought few of her medals with her to Japan, immortalized in hanging picture frames.

Brand Deal: She will bring an iron brand to the ring with her. While she doesn't heat it up to burn her initials into people she has defeated, she will still stamp them with her logo in permanent ink which will take a while to come out.

Saddled Up: Through her vast experience with riding, especially her competitions with bull riding, has given her an incredibly good sense of stability. When straddling her opponents, she is nearly impossible to buck or throw through normal means. Mounting her foes can often lead to Cassidy doing large amounts of grounded damage or submissions.

AFW Information

Record:
-Wins: 1
Wins:
-Losses: 1
Losses:
-Draws/No Contest: 0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: N/A
Allies: N/A
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Crushes: N/A

Last edited by Yori on Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Cassidy Kidd - Tie'm up nice and make'm squeal! Empty Re: Cassidy Kidd - Tie'm up nice and make'm squeal!

Post by Yori Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:38 am

Tag Key:

Wanted: Dead or Alive
1: [M] Vs. Alaina Sanders: An explosive debut against a high profile bounty.
2: [M] Wildest of the West: A showdown with a returning cowgirl at high noon.

Back to top Go down