by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Shanari Drackanov

2 posters

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Shanari Drackanov Empty Heather Sunderland vs Shanari Drackanov

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Standard Match
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, or KO

Prepping herself for another match, Heather was all grins as she readied herself. This was against someone that she hasn't seen in quite the long time. They didn't really really get to know eachother, but she definitely remembered Shanari. She was quite excited to get back into things with the girl, a long, deep breath coming form her mouth as she stretched herself out a little behind the curtain, waiting for finally her music to begin to play over the speakers. The lights turned to a dark blue, her smoke filling the stage area and the green laser lights rushing all over.

Heather came out to the stage area, her face and arm glowing with the purple glow paint that she had on, the crowd erupting in cheers as always as she made her way out to them. She basked in the sensation and the rush of adrenaline that always happened as she crawled down to about mid-ramp, standing up and raising her hands in the air, pyro shooting from the stage area as she did. She rushed the rest of the way down the ramp, sliding into the ring afterwards and heading to the ropes. She got up onto the second one, raising her hands in the air again, pyro shooting down from the ceiling and to the ring.

"Huaahh" She basked in it again, squirming around a little before she leaped off the second rope, heading to the center of the ring. She stretched out her legs a little more, narrowing her eyes as she looked up to the stage, awaiting the arrival of her opponent for the night!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Shanari Drackanov Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Shanari Drackanov

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:24 am

Interest. It was a word that Shanari often used to decide whether she would accept or ignore invitations to matches. For one, her opponent would need to actually look like she would make a interesting subject to humiliate, not someone who would have the looks of a masochist or something she would did not want submitting easily after a single hold. She was just about to call it a day when a new invitation arrived, one that she simply could not refuse. She accepted it right away and the next day she was planning to step into the arena and fight a long time rival. She was dressed in something different, something she had planned on using for a while now to bring some new vibe instead of her usual.

Spoiler:

Her theme bangs through the arena, a new one at that as the lights were quickly directed to the stage, where a ready Shanari was waiting. She drew her right leg back, bending it all the way up until her foot was close to the back of her head, bringing both hands to her foot to lightly massage it, showing her dangerous flexibility before releasing that foot and kicking it back down and forward, doing a quick flip with the help of a momentum before she rushed straight down the ramp and to the side of the ring, hopping onto the edge of the canvas with both feet and turned to face the crowd, guiding her arms back and over the top ropes before she held onto the middle ones, tilting back until she did a lazy backflip over the ropes and onto her feet, a quick pivot allowing her to turn and face Heather with a big smirk on her face.

" Well well, look what the cat dragged in and dressed up to deliver to me! " She would take her steps forward, placing her hand on her hip and stopped at the center of the ring, eyes betraying the hint of excitement she had to get her hands on Heather again, extending her other hand, turning it so her palm was facing upwards and would curl her fingers one by one, beckoning Heather closer to her. " Coming to fight me, you must be looking to satisfy the urges of defeat and smothers.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Shanari Drackanov Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Shanari Drackanov

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Heather stood in wait as she watched Shanari make her entrance coming down the ramp. She crossed her arms, just watching on, a bit impressed by Shanari's new outfit she was wearing. She sort of missed her old one, but this one was admittedly quite lovely as well. She stood in wait, tapping her foot a couple times before the girl finally made her way all the way down the ramp and into the ring. Heather was brimming with excitement, taking a deep breath as she smirked wide, looking over Shanari a bit more before she spoke.

"Haah, you can put it that way if you want, but I've been 'delivered' to you to kick your ass, Shanarii" She let out, unable to hold back how much she was excited for this moment. She shook her hands off a little, calming herself down to try and soothe the slight anxiousness she was feeling, listening in closely before the bell finally rang, signaling the beginning of this big match they were about to have.

She rushed and kicked off from where she was standing, charging at Shanari right at the start. She was attempting to rush the girl into her corner, wanting to squash her against it for a big start of the match!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:36 am

Shanari remembered how Heather used to fight and while the girl had quite the athletic body to go toe to toe with even Sharaiya's lethal legs, Shanari was certain that with a bit more speed and tactical strieks she would overcome Heather and bring plenty of pain to those legs until she was just a ragdoll waiting to beg for more smothers! She snickered at the thought, lips curling into a wide grin as she took a single step forward when the match began, eyes narrowing while her body inched forward to get herself ready to strike at the purple haired opponent!

Her mistake though was thinking that Heather was going with the old style, watching the woman just rush into her, closing the distance rapidly and before Shanari could properly defend herself, she was taking a few steps back and ultimately she was slammed back against the hard corner, her tits lightly bouncing before Heather's pressed into them and her lips parted to exhale loudly. Heather was a lot more forward than she had considered!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down