» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Sheep's Clothing

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Sheep's Clothing - Page 2 Empty Re: In Sheep's Clothing

Post by Berial Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:30 am

“Oh? Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten already in all of your excitement.” She said, her lips twisting into a cruel sneer. “We talked for quite some time, you and I, getting to know each other. What foods did you like? What are your hobbies? How do you like to spend your weekends? Did you catch the last episode of Dancing with the Stars?” Her smile elongated, leaning in slightly as the tension between the two stretched to its breaking point. “Why did your last relationship end?”

Manami chuckled darkly as she drew back slightly, forcing her eyes to close as the hilarious nature of it all came crashing down on her. Alaina was quite possibly one of the strongest women the wolf had encountered, the strongest that the AFW could muster to face her. And yet, for all those muscles could bring to bear, she could be outwitted by a child. How could one not laugh at someone so pitiful?

“I do wonder what would happen to Bryan’s career- oh, beg your pardon- Bry’s career, in the event this kind of publicity was...outsourced, let’s say. Your career, even. The Amazon, of all people. Not satisfied with one low-testosterone boytoy going between her legs, she had to try for two. Even the same can be said for her partner.” She kept her eyes locked as she began to circle Alania with slow, gratified steps. “And then let’s take a trip across the pond. Tension is already a backwater pit drenched in controversy against its male talent. How do you think a model’s image can hold under the pressure of such allegations in an atmosphere so perverse? Against someone who, for quite a while I’m willing to admit, seemed to be of the betters of his colleagues?”

She stopped in front of Alaina, sly grin still in place. A cool breeze flowed between them as the sound of children playing in the distance was temporarily overcast. Yet their gazes never left one another. “Will you be fired? Of course not. I’d wager others have been given a raise for worse. This filthy promotion eats this kind of publicity like bacteria. I may even be doing you a favor..” She folded her arms and leaned forward for a moment. “..but that isn’t what you want, is it? Alaina Sanders. The heart and pride of professional wrestling. An inspiration for children and aspiring talents everywhere. Just another AFW whore that can’t keep her legs closed around such strapping, young bodies. What a high-minded figure you present yourself as.” She giggled to herself, twirling the flash drive between the fingers before holding it between her thumb and index finger. “If I win this match, this flash drive will go to wrestling tabloids and publications around the country. Everything I’ve just said will become your future. If you back down, I’ll do it anyway.” She tucked the drive into her pocket and held out her hand, her smile fading into a softer, seemingly more genuine counterpart. “We understand each other, Aliana-san?~”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Alaina was silent, her rage boiling just underneath the surface. This stupid vile bitch was not stupid at all. She was cunning. She had all the cards. Alaina was more than happy to face her again, but now she had even more reason to destroy her and leave her laying in defeat once more. Alaina stood with her arms crossed, her whole body shaking slightly as the trembled with a mix of hate, disgust along with a dash of anger.

"You already have your rematch. But you want to ruin me anyway, to fucking destroy anything I've ever tried to do. For that I am going to win and make sure you lose so badly that you never think of messing with myself or anyone else on either roster like this again." Alaina said, her eyes locked in to Manami's. She rocked back and forth, barely able to restrain herself from going right at Manami here and now.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:31 am

Ah, love. Such a powerful, persistent, invigorating, and overwhelmingly stupid notion.

It was hard for the Wolf Girl to resist the wide smirk that overtook her face as the woman across from her went on her brief tirade. Manami knew that this would be easy, but this level of entertainment had far exceeded her expectations. This very moment laid bear lingering truth to her words. What stood before her was a testament to everything she knew Friction to be. A powerful, domineering figure on the inside of which laid nothing but frail and hollow emptiness. Nothing more than the same. Was this truly all it took to unfound such a proud and commanding presence? It was enough to bring her to her knees. It was enough to force her to the ground, cackling. It was enough to make her laugh every last bit of breath from her lungs.

Instead, Manami simply rolled her eyes, taking a bold step towards the frothing Amazonian wrestler. She had quite the impressive scowl. She should break it out more often. “Oh, chin up, you oversized ape. Consider it a favor on my part.” She patted Alaina on her shoulder. “I’m saving you from ruining another...endearing relationship.” She chuckled darkly as she turned away, walking down the sidewalk in the direction of the park’s exit. “Focus on nothing but the fight before you, Alaina. The true ways of the world are beyond insufferable halfwits like yourself.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:00 am

Alaina rolled her eyes at Manami and her superiority complex. "Get over yourself." Is all Alaina would say before shaking her head, turning her back to Manami and walking away. Right now Alaina only had one mission and that was absolutely destroying that woman the next time she saw her. It was her one and only objective in her professional life right now.

Alaina would do everything in her power to see that through. Alaina was beyond eager to get into the ring with Manami again. To put that vile woman in her place, and show her that she isn't better than everyone like she thinks she is would just make Alaina's day.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content