Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls - Page 4 Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by Edmund Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:32 pm

Hyacinth was about to climb back into the ring, when suddenly she started to get an idea. She leaned back on the top rope to test its elasticity before she jumped up on top of it and jumped towards La Pantera in a seated position. If she were to connect, her leg would come slamming down across her throat as she hit with a massive spring board leg drop. Once the move hit, she would slowly bring her opponent to her feet and stuff her head between her thighs, setting up for her finisher as she hooked La Pantera’s arms behind her back.

Back to top Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls - Page 4 Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Landing throat first onto the top rope, Loretta was in great pain, gasping out as she nursed her aching throat. Hyacinth took this opportunity to return back into the ring by performing a springboard leg drop onto the prone form of Loretta, landing the hit right on her currently hurt throat.

"HRUKKGHH!!!"

Loretta let out gurgling noises after taking another blow to her throat, and this gave Hyacinth an opportunity to continue with her momentum as she brought the luchadora back onto her feet before stuffing her head between her thighs. Having trouble breathing, Loretta could do nothing but paw onto Hyacinth's thighs, too hurt to even counter whatever her opponent had planned.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Hyacinth smirked as she started soaking in all the boos that were now coming her way, sure she was doing this to a heel, but that didn’t make it right, but she didn’t care. She was sick of losing and sick of being everyone’s little cover girl. She cracked her neck and delivered a swift kick right between La Pantera’s legs, waited a minute for her to writhe in pain, and of course get scolded by the ref, before she jumped up and slammed her opponent face first into the canvas, but held onto her arms on the way down instead of normally letting go. If she were to connect, she would force La Pantera back to her feet and execute the move again before rolling her over and sitting on top of her, hooking both her legs in an arrogant yet embarrassing pinfall attempt as the ref dropped to the mat, ”ONE!”

Last edited by Edmund on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 pm

Not only that Loretta was in no shape to fight back, she also took a low blow from Hyacinth, which left her devastated. "OORGHHHH!!!" Then, Hyacinth brought her face first into the mat, and Loretta was disoriented. After that, Hyacinth rolled her over onto her back, going for the pinfall. Instead of a normal cover attempt, Hyacinth went for a more humiliating pinfall attempt where she was sitting on her while hooking up both her legs.

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

And with that, Hyacinth got her first fall. Groaning, Loretta remained on the mat, too dizzy to think of anything at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:44 am

Hyacinth gave a mighty scream as the ref slapped the mat for a third and final count and the bell rang, indicating the second round had gone to her. She held her opponent down under her butt and waited for her to regain consciousness before she pushed her butt down roughly against Loretta's breasts and her eyes went wide as a chaotic smirk spread across her face, "I wanna hear you scream." she started grinding down against her before reaching down and digging her fingers into her thighs, "Scream for me darling, I wanna hear you beg for mercy!" she dug in her nails and started twisting.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:43 am

Still on the mat, Loretta groaned in pain before she felt Hyacinth pushing her butt against her breasts, and when her opponent started digging her fingers into her thighs, she threw her head back and moaned in agony.

"Aahhhh!! L-let me go, bitch!!!" Loretta roared as she would try to hammer her arm onto the body of her opponent, looking to stun her with the strike so that she could push her off of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:55 am

Hyacinth continued to dig her nails into her opponent and twist until she felt her opponent start beating her backside and she got up before quickly dropping her plump butt down on her. If it were to connect, she would go back to twisting and scratching her midsection before finally getting off of her, kneeling beside her and pressing an iron claw submission hold into her midsection, "It may be a pinfall only match, but I'm still gonna make you tap." she growled and continued to dig into her belly in an attempt to weaken her and try to finish this match off right here and now. "Now I'll say it again...scream for me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:08 am

Even though she managed to hit her, Hyacinth just lifted her butt before bringing it back onto Loretta's body. "Ughhh!!!" Left breathless, Loretta was in a tough spot as her opponent then got herself off of her, setting herself next to her before putting her into an iron claw submission.

"G-ghuhhhhh..." Loretta winced from the pain, and it was starting to get unbearable. It seemed that Hyacinth wanted her to submit despite this match being a pinfall-only match. "F-fuck you, b-bitch!!" Loretta spat out, trying to deny what Hyacinth wanted from her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:18 am

Hyacinth continued to squeeze and rip into Loretta’s midsection until she finally decided that it was coming close to being time to end things, ”Alright then, since you won’t give me the satisfaction, I’ll just have to break you.” she said and grabbed La Pantera by her mask, almost ripping it off as she pulled her to her feet. Once there, Hyacinth would begin to parade around the ring with her foe, ”This was to easy, give me a challenge next time.” she would spit towards the AFW locker room and the crowd before returning her attention to her foe. She would then proceeded to knee her in the midsection. If successful, she would then stuff her head between her thighs again and hook her arms behind her back, but instead of executing her finisher, she would begin to tease her opponent by grinding her crotch against the back of her head and neck as she performed a rather sensual dance in a very cocky fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:42 am

It seemed that Hyacinth decided to abandon the iron claw before she paraded Loretta around to humiliate her. "Ghhhh..." And then, Hyacinth hit her at her midsection, causing her to gasp. "Gahhh!!!" Right after that, Hyacinth clamped her head between her legs, preparing herself to launch her finisher.

"Grrr..." Growling in anger, Loretta would bring her hands onto Hyacinth's thighs, and exerting her strength before her opponent could carry out her finisher, she would try to lift her opponent up while still having her head between her opponent's thighs. And from there, she would try to throw Hyacinth forward, hitting her with an improvised spinebuster! "Go to hell, bitch!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next