Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance  Empty Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Hentai POW Match
The Team that causes the Most Orgasms from their Opponent’s Wins
Mask Fetish Required: Everyone MUST Wear a Mask for the Entire Match
Stipulation: The Losers belong to the Winners

Pantera and Reina were ready to rumble. The sexy duo of luchadoras were scheduled to face off against a new team tonight in kinky combat. And as always the two masked beast beast women were eager to test their opponent’s out. In anticipation, the two lovers were already happily making out with one another in their wrestling attires. Purrs and moans filled the air as they got their motors running. Reina was laying on top of the wild panther who was more than happy be pinned beneath her fiery lover. But soon a few knocks on the locker room door notified them to come out. It was probably a guy. Or else a woman would have come in to tell them.

“Mmmmm~ Five more minutes~” Pantera purred our in her native Spanish. She didn’t want to stop just yet.

“No time my sweet kitty kat~...come on, we can’t keep all the fans waiting.” Reina said in a sweet tone. The back of her hand gently caressing Pantera’s cheek which made the jungle cat purr.

“I can’t...too comfy...” she’d lie blatantly, since the metal bench they were laying on was hard and cold. Pantera was only saying this to desperately keep Eva on top of her. The queen wasn’t moved, though.

“Come now...don’t be naughty with me, you bad kitty...I’ll leave you here and have fun with our opponent’s all by myself.” Reina said sternly as she gave her lover an ultimatum.

“No you won’t...” was all the mischievous cat said in response, instantly calling a bluff.

...and she was exactly right...

“...Fine.” Reina grumbled, more annoyed that Pantera knew her bluffs so perfectly than she was about the ebony woman’s defiance. So instead, the Phoenix scooped her sexy jungle woman up and started carrying her out bridal style.

“Comfy enough for ya?” Reina asked as she walked out with her lover.

“Oh yeah…this is purr-fect~” the woman said in response, snuggling into the woman’s arms. Just then, though, Eva would pull the kitty cat up onto her shoulder.

“Well then you can lay here instead since you’re such a bad kitty.” Reina said as she spanked Pantera’s juicy ass. The dark skinned wildcat let out moan as her rump was struck. Clearly she didn’t hate this at all.

“AH!~ Yes…Oh yes…I’m such a naughty kitty cat…I NEED a real good spanking~” Pantera moaned, wiggling her ass a little as she waited for some more discipline. Without hesitation, Reina gave it to her. Smacking that fine ass the whole way to the entrance, she’d make her lover beg for more. Pantera was such slut for spanks. Of course she loved having her backside punished too…but for now she was just fine with giving it to her lewd and dirty wild cat.

———————————————————————

Main attires:

As the music began to play out from the speakers, the fans would be treated to the sight of two near nude goddesses making their appearance. Pantera was still on top of Reina’s shoulder, but now she was sitting insteps of laying there like a prisoner or some piece of meat being taken away. The jungle cat waved to the rowdy fans as the phoenix below her showed off. She was flexing her other arm as she carried this naughty sex kitten. Showing off the power of her biceps that she rarely emphasized. Her lover Pantera’s move-set was much more focused on power. But the phoenix flew and struck at foes with the speed of a whirlwind. Still, she still had the power. Just like Pantera. And Reina wanted everyone to know it.

She’d finally put her tag partner down when they got to the ramp. With the jungle cat back on her feet, she’d give Reina a lick across her lover’s cheek and a spank to that smoking hot piece of phoenix ass. There would never be a truly dominant woman between these two goddesses. Whenever one got the upper hand, the other would take it back later on. It was a constant back and forth. Give and take. Conquer and conquered. And that was exactly how they liked it.

Strutting their way down to the ring, the two goddesses would wave and blow kisses to the fans until they reached the ring. Once there, Reina did something crazy. And man did Pantera enjoy it. Suddenly kissing her lover fiercely, the phoenix queen would take the woman’s breathe away and get her down on her knees. Then, she’d get Pantera down on all fours and give that would class ass another slap. The hardest yet, causing her ebony cheeks to jiggle chaotically as the kitten moaned out. Patnera was still bitting her bottom lip in pleasure as Reina put her boot down on her back. Things had taken a wildly S&M turn as the masked phoenix used her lover as a step stool to get up on the ring apron. The masked panther was in awe for how utterly sexy and dominant this woman could be. And she was already plotting her sweet, sweet ‘revenge’ on Reina for this.

As Eva stepped through the ropes then, Pantera followed shortly after. Slipping in right under the bottom rope and crawling after her red hot queen. Pantera would soon latch onto her goddesses’ leg. For now she’d be more than happy to play the wild beast lusting over her mistress’s love. The duo posed like this, captivating the fans as they awaited their opponents.

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance  Empty Re: Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance

Post by LuigiN64 Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:50 pm

When their opponents made their way to the ring,and the Renaissance own music started to play afterwards, both girls moved out from the backstage and started to walk on the ramp,waving their halds at the roaring crowd before getting up on the ring's edge from the side stairways and widening the top and middle ropes,getting in one after the other,as Samanta sits on the middle rope to let her partner get through as well,smiling toward their opponents in front of them.

Both girls were wearing a simple thong, already topless and only with two luchador masks covering their faces, each simple outfit of their own colours, blue for Samanta, and red for Gessica. The groups keep waving their hands toward the crowd, winking around and sending kisses as Samanta climbs on a corner and spanks her own ass, grinning to let their fans enjoy the view, while Gessica keeps looking toward the other two slighty taller girls, resting her hands on her hips.

this was the first tag team hentai match for both girls,they never fought in such a way,but for sure they are not going to get scared off by that idea,they are already enjoying their own entrance , and for sure they will enjoy even more the match. Samanta jumps down from the corner, approaching her team-mate while looking up and down Reina and Pantera,smiling a bit at the view of their bodies resting on the corner.

"yo-" "hello there."

Samanta and Gessica say waving at the opposite corner after a bit, when their music stops and the ref comes at the center, they look directly toward their opponents,waiting for orders.

Samanta and Gessica - but the outfits are different in this match:

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance  Empty Re: Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:24 pm

As their opponents got into the ring, Reina and Pantera were watching from their corner. Eva was resting her back against the turnbuckles, while her lover was still pawing at her thighs like a puppy. Pantera was more than happy to play the beast for her queen, and she'd stay in character for as long as it made things exciting. When the tag team got in the ring, both of them looked perfect. Nodding their heads in approval of what they saw, Reina would even bite her lip as Sam was spanking her own ass for the fans.

"...I like that one..." Reina would say, her eyes never looking away from the sexy punk girl. Something about that tough, badass look she had going for her was irresistible. "Heh...I think I'll make blondie erupt...ten times..." Pantera purred with a slight chuckle. "I'm talking the 'Mount Saint Helens' of orgasms...ten of 'em..." the jungle cat continued to explain, finding her own little puns about making the volcano girl blow her top quite humorous.

"...The volcanic activity is going to be blistering hot~..." the woman continued, before Reina gave her playful pat on her head. “Ssshhhh...You’re beating that pun to death, hun~…” she said, before giving her kitty some scratches on the top of her mask. Then, as their opponents greeted them, Reina and Pantera would both stand tall and return a greeting of their own.

“Nice to meet you ladies~ I hope this match will be full of good memories for the four of us~” Reina said as she stood before Samantha. “Mmmm~ Think you’re hot enough to take on this kitty kat?” Pantera would purr at Gessica. She was already chest to chest with the blonde woman. Her large, dark orbs smushing against the other woman’s generous bosom.

“Nice masks by the way…You should wear those more often~ Nothing’s hotter than a badass goddess in a mask~” Reina said as she complimented both Sam and Gessica’s masks. Her own bare breasts now pressing against this lighting babe’s ‘award winning’ rack as she got closer. Both herself and Pantera were dressed the same as their opponents. They had their masks, their thongs (Red and leopard print), and some similarly colored bands around their wrists/ankles. They were also going topless, AND barefoot like the Italian's standing in front of them. “If you want…we can’t introduce you to a friend of our’s who makes all sorts of masks~…” Pantera added before suddenly licking Gessica’s cheek like the horny beast she was at heart.

“Hehe~ Sorry about my slutty kitty kat…she’s been sooo naughty today~ Can’t say I blame her…though…I’m just as eager to tap that ass~” Reina would say, before spanking Samantha’s juicy ass. “Hehe~ Sorry sugar~ You just looked so hot spanking yourself up in that corner…I couldn’t help myself from getting a little taste before we start this fiesta~” the red queen apologized, but her voice sounded like she wasn’t even a little sorry…just VERY horny.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:26 pm

The first same thing surely the two girls are thinking, is that these opponents of tonight are not only very sexy and apparently horny, but also very nice and friendly. Samanta chukles when the girl with the red mask touches her ass, winking at her as she pushes her own tits against hers. "nice to meet you, honey. I'll tell you what, you and your ... cat friend are funny, I like that..." Samanta sayis looking over Pantera and Gessica, noticing that both girls are having their own "face to face" moment, it's not hard to tell already who are the fighter-couples of this match, looks like Pantera is already eatin the blondie with her eyes.

"masks designer huh? oh that's cute...I...well- we are not used to wear masks but, that sounds cool." Gessica murms, before smiling at the girl in front of her licking her cheek "huh-you cant's wait any longer.. am I right kitty?

"apparently not- can you blame her,Ges'?" - "oh absolutely not." She grins a bit, pushing her tits more against Pantera, licking ironically her nose "we're going to have a lot of fun, but watch out...I am going to make you squirt like a waterfall in the jungle."

Samanta turns again toward her respective rival, spanking back her ass giving a quick kiss on her lips before stepping backwards, Gessica would do the same a second later "sorry girls,we are going to get along pretty good for sure, but we are going to win this match-" She says with a friendly smile, as both girls move their hips to tap their ass cheeks togheter like a funny hight five, winking at the same time toward the other team,both of them are apparently excited to get started.

"I'll be the first one." Gessica says toward her partner, Samanta nods with her head still smiling patting her shoulder, heading outside of the ring and resting to her corner; the blondie turns toward the lucharoras, looking at both of them while resting her hands on her sexy hips.

"so- who wants to start the dances-?

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:11 pm

Pantera and Reina knew their opponents would be perfect. They were friendly, sexy, tough, funny, and even their banter was lovely. Pantera was already fawning over Gessica like a cat in heat. After licking her cheek, the Italian bombshell licked her right bag over the front of the Panther mask covering her cover. The woman was pressing right back with her tits, as well, causing them to smoosh together even more. Samanta also seemed to like the woman she was pressed against. Both she and Reina were getting along. They exchanged a couple of slaps to each other's backsides, some playful winks, and even a kiss on the lips from the feisty Samanta. When they finally separated, Reina and Pantera were watching as their two opponents smacked their butts together for some kind of a high five variation. A very, very sexy high five variation.

"Oh my gawd...that's so fucking hot...why don't we ever do that, Reina!? We have to do that!!!" Pantera asked before demanding while pointing at the sexy ladies. "Haha! Calm down! We can whenever you want, ya silly slutty kitty~" the queen giggled as she kissed the ebony woman's cheek. The horny panther smiled wide with joy and without waste got into position. Then, as Reina did the same, they'd swing their hips to the sides and smack their juicy asses together just like their opponent's had done. The impact causing their cheeks to jiggle about after they clapped together rather loudly. The two luchadoras broke out giggling as they messed around like this. Pantera would even do it a few more times even as Reina stopped, so it was just the jungle cat smacking her smoldering hot lover with her chocolate colored ass, over and over again. "Aaaah! Oh my god! Stop it you perv! You're such a goof!" Reina laughed loudly as Pantera kept using that sexy ass to hit her! Eventually, Reina had to start spanking that naughty ass a few times just to stop the out of control panther. Then, as soon as her lover cooled down enough, Eva finally turned her attention back to their opponents.

"Heh...Oh don't worry baby~ Whoever wins this will have earned it~ So no hard feelings...whether it be you...or us...but we all know it's gonna be US~ fucking you two beauties' senseless~" Reina would say back to the Italian thunderbolt. "And I'm gonna make this blonde hottie erupt her brain out~" Pantera added to get back at Gessica for that 'squirt like a waterfall' comment the Italian blondie made.

"Oh boy...look what you did...you got my kitty all hot and horny...do you wanna fuck them baby? Do ya?~" Reina purred as she rubbed her dark skinned jungle cat on her cat ears. "Mhm! Mhm! Let me go first! Pleeeease!~" Pantera begged like a dirty wildcat in heat.

"...Well...it's not like they won't enjoy it...go get em tiger~" Reina said before slapping her lover's ass for motivation. "Um...I think you mean Panther...Hehe, but don't worry...she's MINE" the jungle goddess chuckled as she walked forward to meet Gessica. "Come on, blondie...I'll show you a dance you'll never forget~" Pantera purred as she crouched down, looking ready to pounce for some tasty pussy. Soon the wild beast would let out some horny sounding growls as she started to stalk Gessica. "Mmm...you ever wrestled like this before? I always love it when I'm someone's first sexfight~ Fucking you silly is going to be amazing~" she giggled while hungrily licking her lips like an oversexed beast. Walking around the blondie while appearing to be eye-fucking her with such an intense and lusty stare, Pantera was prepare to lunge the instant Gessica made any sort of move.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:38 pm

Gessica managed to notice that her opponent could not wait literally, and therefore, the only thing that came naturally in her mind was to give Pantera even more motivations to be so excited; Hearing her words, Gessica smiles, moving a finger on her lips, murmuring sensually towards the "feline" girl. "oww, how did you managed to find that out? this is my first sex fight, and I'm so nervous ...pleaseee don t hurt me too much kitty..." the blonde girl bites her lower lip, joking with Pantera, but the time to speak was over for now, it was necessary to start after all, even the two girls with alternating colors could not wait to start the dances. Gessica imitates her opponent, looking her in the eyes and lowering herself down towards the mat, taking on a very wild and primitive guard almost of all four, growing in a sensual way towards Pantera, starting to circulate around the ring, like two cats fighting over the territory. After a couple of moments, Gessica tries to make the first move, and jumps on a Pantera for a very "primordial" lock up, using her whole body against her opponent like an animal,smiling toward her, meanwhile, Samanta smiles too, enjoying the show from her corner,resting her arms on the top ropes. "get her Gess'!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Oooooh Pantera really liked this girl. She really, RELLLY liked her. Anyone willing to play along with her "jungle cat" game without even being asked would immediately win her over as a friend. Of course, she'd never go easy on her friends. Especially not in a sex fight. Gessica could joke around all she wanted. But Pantera knew a challenge when she saw one. Even if the blonde was a complete novice, she was hardly defenseless. Biting her lip while pleading for 'mercy', Gessica was getting Pantera very horny.

"Aaaaww~ Poor little baby...Don't be nervous~...I don't plan on hurting you at all...I'm just gonna make you feel more pleasure than ever before~" the wildcat purred as she and Gessica continued to circle each other. Honestly, Pantera was enjoying their little feline  stare down so much that she couldn't bring herself to attack. She was too busy enjoying the tension between them. She could actually feeling her loins burning more and more as she savored this.

This gave Gessica time to make the first move as she lunged at the jungle cat. Although she was the first to throw herself at her opponent, Pantera had great reflexes. It took only a second before she was already lunging in the air, as well. The two woman collided hard. Their bodies smashing together with a rather lewd sounding THACK. Breasts to breasts, cheek to cheek, the two ladies locked together in a primal clash between their smoking hot bodies. Growling like a horny beast, Pantera would try her best to bring herself down on top of this sexual volcano. She even took advantage of their close combat by getting some more licks on the Italian babe. Her tongue sliding across her opponent's neck, mask, and rack. She just couldn't get enough of that sweet stuff as she turned Gessica into her own personal lollipop. And she just couldn't believe how damn good this slut tasted!

Their tag partners seemed to be enjoying the action, as well. Samanta was already cheering Gessica on, while Reina was standing on the bottom rope and leaning forward for the best and closest view possible. "Hehe...that's it, Kitty Kat! Get her alllllll wet! She'll be screaming in no time!!!" she shouted to her ebony lover. Enjoying the sight of two near naked bombshells wrestling around for control. It didn't take long for Reina to start groping her own breast. Massaging her large, soft orb to keep herself from getting too pent up on the side lines. The red queen would even start to moan while pinching her nipple too.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:32 am

Gessica attacked her opponent almost immediately, jumping on her like an angry feline (and very horny too), but Pantera wastes no time as well, and after an half of a second, she also assaults forward crushing her body against Gessica like two trains that collide on a track. The blonde girl in the red mask grits her teeth trying to get an upper hand of the girl in front of her, pushing with her whole body against her.
This feeling is already enough to start making her lose her head and general focus, under the mask, Gessica is blushing heavily fow hom much softand warm the contact with her opponent is, she bites her lower lip, giving rise to some silent moines of pleasure when the cat begins to lick his face too; Gessica is starting to get a lot not only in the "wild" part, but also in the fight itself with the black skinned wrestler, the sweating starts to increase for the heat around them and the effort, she is worshiping this feeling trying to use her excitement to dom Pantera, but being taller, her foe slowly manages to push the blondie with her back against the mat,flattering her tits for the whole bust weight,huffing.
"rghh-hey!" She lets out a moan of protest, wrapping her arms around Pantera and starting to push up with her body,huffing in pleasure.

In the meanwhile, Samanta continues to watch, biting her lower lip at the beautiful show, she is quite inpatient to go into action too and try that, but not wanting to make everyone noticing it completely, as Reina is doing careless, the girl with the blue mask simply rubs her pubis covered by the thong against the rubber-covered metal pole, slowly, keeping her hands on the upper ropes.

"nghh...come on Gess!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Pantera is loving Gessica more and more with every lick she gets in. However, she loses herself in this haze of lust. So even as she manages to bring the Italian babe down, she doesn't capitalize. Pantera simply purrs like a dirty Kat and enjoys her sexy, blonde treat she's laying on. Her legs instinctively hook themselves onto Gessica's. Not only to keep her trapped, but to grind and hump herself all over the Italian hottie. The jungle goddess takes it slow. Moving her hips back and forth slowly to grind their crotches against each other. But after a few back and forth's with her hips, Pantera would always shake things up with a sudden hard thrust of her hips to smack their naughty area's together with an audible 'WHACK'.  

"Mmmm! I hope you're enjoying this...you got me soooo horny. It's only right that you get the very best loving that this horny jungle cat can give you~ But don't worry about taking notes...no one forgets being on the receiving end of this kitty's skills...especially when it's their first time~" Pantera moaned out as she kept their breasts pressed together nice and tight. They were already sweating a little, allowing their racks to slide up and down each other in just the right way to make Pantera's toes curl. The sweat wasn't so much from their fight, but from the sexual heat they'd fueled into a full blown inferno of lust.

"Oooh wow! I've gotta try that when I get in there..." Reina purred out rather loudly from the outside of the ring. She caught a glance of Sam's discreet attempts to work off some of the sexual urges that we're building up from watching the current fighters. She smirked to herself, amused to see see wasn't the only one dying to get in on the action. Eva would let out a whistle to catch Sam's attention. Pantera never noticed people whistling, oddly enough, even if it was done as a sexual cat call that she'd be plenty happy to hear. So the red luchadora wasn't worried about distracting her tag partner. She just wanted Samanta to look over at her. Looking down and back up between her opponent's eyes and crotch, Reina wanted the Italian woman to know she'd been caught playing with herself. Then, she'd give her a wink, a thumbs up, and a few little pats on her own crotch while licking her lips. She didn't care how Sam interpreted that message overall. All that matted was that Samanta knew she'd been caught and that Reina enjoyed seeing her grind against the post. And to top it all off, the phoenix would silently mouth the words, "That pussy is mine" across to her opponent. Reina just couldn't help but do some dirty talk while they waited and watched their teammates get nasty. But she couldn't wait to get her own some hot and sweaty action forever. Soon she might just run across the ring and get it on with Samanta down on the padded floor below.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Thu May 14, 2020 9:43 pm

The blonde girl in the ring finds herself under the weight of Pantera after some struggling; the jungle queen begins to rub her pubis slowly but deeply on Gessica's, and when the girl stops fighting back due to the pleasure, the cat lifts her hips and crushes her pussy down on that of Gessica, leaving her to emit a verse of uncontrolled lust. The fighter with the red mask blushes even more under it, Pantera's chocolate tits crushing costatly the blondie's ones, and the sweat of both girls begins to mix around; She starts to melt already due the hot, but she wants to show some initiative too! Gessica after a minute, starts pushing up her hips, lifting Pantera's waist up, trying to push her opponent to the side and force her onto her back, but not to continue the rubbing! Gessica tries to free herself so that she can get up on her knees, and force Pantera's face between her boobs always if she would manage to bring her in that position with some strenght, trying to suffocate her slightly to be able to stun her, and continue with her sexual attack. "nghhh-I am not going to let you get on top that easily,kitty- you'll see!" Gessica grins a bit,biting her lower lip.

Samanta, in the other hand, or rather, in the other corner, observed Reina's movements deeply; the girl with short hair continues to bite her lower lip, she has perfectly understood the message of the other corner girl, or she thinks she did, but it's for sure something sexual anyway, and she can t avoid to keep rubbing herself against the corner pole, she wants to get her hands on that luchadora as soon as possible, that tease was too much to hold herself, but she has to wait, after all, it's better in that way, more she waits,more the pleasure will be heavy, and her partner deserves some time with her chocolate cake in the ring first of all too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next