Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Reina knows Sam got her message. And she knows just how horny it made the woman. Still, Samanta is still capable of waiting for her turn while their tag partners are fighting. Reina respected that. She even preferred it in a sense too. Sure having ladies through themselves at her was great. But women who could make her wait...force her to work for it...they were the real treat. They were a challenge. And Reina loved herself a good challenge. Especially one involving sexual combat.

Meanwhile, back inside the ring, Gessica had managed to turn things around. As Pantera throughly enjoyed bumping and grinding herself all over the half naked Italian in dominant fashion, the half naked Italian wanted some dominance of her own. Suddenly flipping them over, Gessica would mount the horny jungle cat and force her breasts over the woman's face. Trapping the dark skinned amazon in a breast smother! Letting out a muffled yelp, Pantera found herself trapped in a a position she didn't entirely want to escape. Blondie's boobs were just too tempting. So while she was squirming a good bit, the ebony goddess started licking and nibbling at Gessica's large, steamy rack. Worshipping and toying with the woman's orbs for as long as they remained glued to her face. And to really milk the situation, the lusty jungle amazon would reach around her opponent and grab a tight hold of that sexy, Italian ass with both hands. Fondling the woman's backside roughly, Pantera would use her fingers to knead Gessica's butt cheeks like bread dough. Only stopping the backside massage to deliver a pair of swift and powerful slaps using both hands to catch the woman off guard with the sudden sting of pain.

Reina loved seeing Pantera use that ass even as she was getting breast smothered. It reminded her of their own bedroom struggles, where they fought for hours under the sheets. Good times...very good times...but she wasn't going to stand on the sidelines and jerk herself off to the erotic display any longer. Glancing back at Samanta ever so often, Reina would wait until the woman was distracted by her teammate taking control of the fight in such an erotic way. When that moment came, Reina would sneak herself off the apron and go around the ring. Trying to get behind Samanta without the woman realizing she was there, the masked red queen would jump up on the apron and latch herself onto the punk-looking babe. "Hey there, baby~" Reina purred into the woman's ear as she pressed her body up against the woman. "Sorry...but I was just so lonely over there...And you looked soooo damn hot~ So let's keep each other company...just for a little, Blue~" she'd moan while reaching down and rubbing Samanta's cover pussy. "Oh...and just in case you didn't get the memo..This pussy...is mine~" Reina moaned softly as she licked the woman's ear. Sam's mask my have been in the way, but that wouldn't stop the lusty phoenix from biting on her ear through the material. Reina tugged on it ever so slightly to tease the Italian babe. She didn't want to be too rough with this inexperienced chick, after all. When it came to sexual combat, these girls were green. Just like newborn chicks coming out of their shells, this was a brand new world to them. And Reina wanted to give them a nice, warm welcome...and maybe make them melt into a sexy puddle...just a little though.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reina Rojo and Pantera VS The Renaissance

Post by LuigiN64 Mon May 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Gessica manages to reverse their situation! but the Italian girl is fighting to remain firm to her opponent; the ebony Amazon is a concentrate of lust and perversion, but in the good sense of the term, and she didn t mind at all the comfortable position between the tits of the blonde girl, even if suffocating. Gessica keeps her smothering firm, but the various movements of Panthera's tongue and face, and the massages and spanks she is receiving on her ass, make her emit moans of pleasure and pain, and her buttocks slowly begin to have some handfuls of redness on both cheeks, slightly distracting Gessica.

Meanwhile, Samanta was deeply focused on watching the two girls in the ring, Gessica took the initiative, and her partner was obviously interested in seeing how the situation would continue, but suddenly, the girl with the blue mask feels a hot pressure behind her body! Sam moans a bit, biting her lower lips when suddenly Reina starts massaging her covered pussy; that visit was completely unexpected, and she doesn't know what to do in this strange situation, but one thing is certain, she is loving it; unfortunately or luckily, Samanta doesn t want to be the one who submits to the first touch so easily,even if for fun outside of the fighting ring! and starts a little struggling out of it- Samanta huffing in pleasure with her ass pushes Reina backwards, forcing her to fall with her back on the soft floor of the ring s surrounding, and if this would have worked, Samanta would turn and get down as well, grinning a bit without opening her mouth to talk, blocking Reina's legs down and starting to eat her pussy from the outside of her underwear!

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2