by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:08 am

Karina had a good smother on Odessa but it had to be abandoned, her rival wasn't exactly playing nice and after a mutual chest smother it was time to restart and go again. Karina grumbled when she offered that test of strength but she was not about to lose to Odessa in it, pushing into her rival with plenty of strength she had regained when she gave Odessa that faceful of breasts, grinning now that she had a good position over Odessa and she was sure that the oil would help her taken Odessa down!

And it worked like a charm, bringing Odessa from her feet and down upon her back was the result she was hoping for.. But Odessa refused to go alone and brought Karina along for the ride, grunting as her tits slapped down hard upon ODessa's while she came on top of her, shaking her head before she would try and slip herself up onto her knees and straddle the woman!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Odessa went down, thanks in large part to the oil (though, of course, Karina's strength, while not enough to take Odessa down like that were they try, could not be discounted). But she refused to go down alone, giving a standing Karina an opportunity to grab her and pull her into some sort of twisting hold that would further sap Odessa's strength. She held on tight to her friend and pulled the gorgeous little barbarian down with her!

Karina came down on top of Odessa, though, and as soon as she could, she got up onto her knees, putting one to either side of Odessa's body as she straddled the ebony noblewoman! Odessa was not about to go down so easily, though. Karina had been more than happy to use her tits as weapons...and now Odessa would turn them into targets! Bringing her hands up, Odessa would grab onto both of those big, pale orbs, giving them a hard squeeze and twisting, trying to turn them around a full hundred and eighty degrees!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:28 am

Karina was taken down along with her rival but she was not about to let Odessa dictate their positions, it was going to be the savage barbarian who would come out on top, straddling the woman with a wide grin, her upper body glistening from the oil and sweat as those two large orbs were on display, it was obvious that Karina had more plans to humiliate Odessa, definitely looking to show more superiority over the woman, which was usually the goal between the two after all.

Odessa had something different in mind though and would reach up before Karina could pin those arms under her knees and soon Odessa got two good handfuls of her breasts, then began to squeeze and twist them, causing Karina to release a sharp cry and wiggle upon Odessa's body! Her hands quickly came up to Odessa's wrists, squeezing them before a different approach came to order, instead reaching down to grasp Odessa's big tits and would claw them hard!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Odessa could tell that Karina was planning on doing something dastardly, and so she knew she had to act fast, grabbing those orbs and twisting them hard, aiming to inflict pain and distract Karina long enough that she could be thrown off. The move did distract Karina, who immediately focused on trying to alleviate the pain, grabbing onto Odessa's wrists, pulling and yanking on them to try to remove those arms from her precious tits.

But then, she switched tactics, reaching down and returning the breast claw, pushing the loose folds of Odessa's toga aside and digging her talons into Odessa's chocolate mammaries! Odessa let out a growl of pain and her face scrunched up in a scowl as she felt her own attack returned, but she would not give up her own hold, challenging Karina to try to keep up with her mauling by digging in her nails near the base of each breast, then twisting them hard and yanking them down as low as they would go!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:08 am

Karina had to overcome Odessa like this, specially when she was the one on top of her. " Come on Love.. NGH! Just.. Let it happen! " She wanted to straddle Odessa's face to make her a proper throne but Odessa was not having it, and would keep on attacking those tits, even digging her nails into it and yanked them down, which caused Karina to yelp since her tits were still quite sensitive! In turn, she would crush those tits she loved caressing, though not during the match! She twisted and parted them, only to smack them together again to try and surprise Odessa!

The yanking of her own breasts ultimately had Karina giving in to the pain and would instead try to move herself down to lay on top of Odessa, which would lessen the pressure she could give Odessa's tits but hopefully have Odessa having her own tit mauling actions weakened! She exchanged air with Odessa while she glared down at her, shifting as she released those breasts to try and remove Odessa's hands from her own and maybe even pin them above her head! " Not making it easy.. Huh..? Gonna have to worship my tits all night for what you're doing to them..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Karina begged Odessa to give in, but the British woman, on top of being stronger, was much more stubborn than her not-so-secretly submissive friend! Odessa used gravity to her advantage as she mauled Karina's chest, leaving red marks in her flesh where her nails dug in, twisting them around so far that her nipples were upside-down! But Karina didn't let up, either, and Odessa hissed and gasped and even whined as she felt as her own tits were crushed in Karina's hands, then twisted, pulled apart, then smacked together, finally crying out loudly as the orbs smashed each other flat and were both left stinging from the impact!

Finally, mercifully, Karina gave up her tit attack, and Odessa would let go, too, still cringing as she began to reach for her tits to massage them. Karina didn't get off of her, though, instead sliding forward, laying down body on body on top of Odessa, their assets, from tits to bellies, lining up and pressing against each other! Karina grabbed Odessa's hands, pinning them above her head! Odessa growled as she began wiggling like a snake, trying to use the oil to force Karina to slip off!

"Excuse me, but I won't have to do anything...if you don't like tit torture, then give up and I'll milk them tenderly instead!" Odessa retorted!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:04 am

Now it was time for Karina to have a turn again, the oil made things quite slippery and squirming to stay on top of Odessa only cause those tits to rub and press together, occasionally letting those nipples clash together and causing Karina to exhale softly in Odessa's face. " I bet you'd like that.. Milking me..! " She hissed and would press her forehead down upon Odessa's, trying to keep those wrists pinned above her head and even wanting to capture those legs to spread them wide.. But Odessa managed to force her off before she could do that, laying on her side and next to her rival and lover.

" Ngh.. Just take it! " She hissed, trying to slip her leg under Odessa's body and the other over her for a quick, clumsy body scissor hold, though it was mainly to keep Odessa close.. So she could bring her arms around Odessa's head and pull her face deep into her moist cleavage to smother her instead!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:13 am

Karina managed to pin her, but in this position there was not much that the barbarian could realistically do to Odessa. The Briton would be constantly vigilant, waiting for the tiniest opening in which to strike back. The match was starting to grow long, and both of them had exhausted a fair bit of their energy. It was almost time to start taking risks in order to finish Karina off!

Odessa thrashed around, and Karina struggled to stay on top. The two panted hotly in each other's faces, Odessa smirking as her words clearly got to Karina. "Oh, of course I would, darling...because I know...that it would be delicious," she hissed, as she managed to force Karina off of her, only to be caught in a scissor hold. It was loose and not too big of a cause for concern...until Karina also managed to pull Odessa's face into her cleavage, making her taste sweat and oil combined! "Mmmmmmf!" Odessa yelped, as she brought her hands up and began pounding her fists into the sides of those tits, trying to bash her way free!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:05 am

Karina was stubborn as usual and managed to start smothering Odessa again, licking her lips and trying to keep it locked in tight, her legs were trying to hold onto Odessa's body but seemed quite hard thanks to the slippery oil! " Looks like I got to win this if I don't want you milking me, then! " She teased and would try to suffocate the woman with her large tits, her legs flexing and squeezing around that waist.

Odessa seemed to have a new answer for the smothering and began to punch her sensitive tits, yelping and would to release Odessa completely, one arm protecting her breasts while she tried to roll away and to the corner so she could get back up onto her feet, the oily rain and surface didn't exactly help with that either but at the very least she'll have some space between her and the violent Odessa!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:12 pm

The oil, while it was smearing all over Odessa's face, getting into her mouth and her eyes, was actually a big help in this situation, as Karina simply couldn't lock those legs around her tight enough to do any real damage, and the slipperiness of those tits allowed her a little bit more wiggle room than usual, if not much more oxygen. Still, she knew that she would be worn down soon enough if she didn't escape, and so she got right to it, pounding the sides of those tits with her fists, feeling the impacts jiggle through the soft breast flesh and rattle her own skull a bit!

And that was enough to force Karina to free her! Odessa knew those tits were sensitive, especially halfway into a match when Odessa had already gotten a chance to work on them a bit. Karina let her go and rolled away, into the corner that was gushing oil, and Odessa rolled in the opposite direction, staying in the oil as she took a minute to rise back up onto her feet, panting and recovering from that smother hold, eyes watching Karina.

"If you win," Odessa panted, a smirk on her lips, "I'll even let you milk me. But I promise that won't be happening."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next