Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things - Page 2 Empty Re: Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things

Post by beangraff Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:11 am

Of course Ro stopped, she’d never heard Army ask so seriously for him to stop. Even when they were smacking each other over the head with random foreign objects in the ring, both of them had always mutually wanted what they were doing. This was different, and more serious.

Ro hung on every word Army said, her mind on edge, body visibly tense as she leaned back against the wall of the sauna, listening. She didn’t care that the wall was hot against her bare ass, she was too focused on Army.

“And…there it is.” Ro said softly. She was pretty sure it was going to be SOMETHING like this. It’s true, Ro had never been ‘with’ Army. She was never one to commit. But, she had also just assumed Army would be free and available when she came back and that maybe, just maybe, she might go for something more serious. But, in hindsight, she supposed that was stupid and vain. Was life at AFW supposed to just pause while Ro Laren flew around the world wrestling?

“Well…fuck.” Ro said, after a pause.

But, Army was wrong to fear Ro would just LEAVE. Army was more than a vehicle for kinky fight sex, he was her friend. “First of all,” Ro began, putting a mock serious expression on her face that quickly broke into a smirk “Is she hotter than ME? And be careful how you answer, big guy. Second of all, I don’t suppose she’s the kinda girl whose into kinky threesomes, is she?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 am

Towel, towel, towel, where’d the towel go...ah.

As they spoke, Army reached down, yanked it off the floor, and secured it around his waist once again, tying it on tight - not that it would stop Ro if she wanted to yank it off, but it was more symbolic than anything. Plus, it was just kind of awkward to talk with her when he was all dangling out, loud and proud.

”Yeah. Fuck.” It was about the only way he could think to respond to her, as he went over and sat down on the nearest bench, easing down with his soaked towel. They could’ve stayed in that awkward space for a long time. Army damn sure didn’t know where to go. But Ro was never a woman who had trouble keeping things light.

”Should’ve seen that question coming.” He shook his head and leaned back, tilting his head to the ceiling as he thought about her. ”She’s great and she’s funny and she can fight and she’s wild and she’s laid back and she can be chill one minute and kicking my ass around the room the next. And that’s all you’re getting out of me.”

He flicked his tongue her way, then gave the second question more serious thought than she might’ve been expecting. ”I’m not sure if she even goes that way, being honest. Haven’t asked. We just met not too long ago. But it’s like…” He interlocked his finger, sliding them over each other. ”We fit. We just kind of...fit. It’s cool. It’s nothing super big yet, but I think I want it to be.”

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:01 am

Ro raised an eyebrow as Army quickly found the towel and put it on. That, too, was different. They’d never cared if they were naked in each other’s presence before. “Yeah, put the towel on. Not as I’ve seen it all before.” she teased. But Army seemed to be getting into serious talking mode, and he wanted to be somewhat clothed. Ro folded her arms and kept listening, she wasn’t getting dressed JUST yet.

Ro’s lightness DID mask some disappointment, but she wasn’t upset with Army. More at herself for not realizing things might have changed and for not saying things she should have when she had a chance.

“Heh, she sounds hot. Maybe someone worth stealing away from you.” Ro said with a smirk as Army stuck his tongue out. Then she nodded a bit. “Well you SHOULD ask.” Ro chuckled, “Who knows? She may want to play with both of us…then again maybe not.” Ro's voice trailed off, she was pretty sure this new girlfriend probably wouldn't be, or else Army wouldn't be stopping them now. He was taking the conversation very seriously, and as much as Ro wanted to probe around for loopholes, Army sounded very much like he was trying to shut the door on anything like that

Ro kept her arms folded and looked down at the wooden floor of the sauna, letting out a deep sigh. She let a moment pass in silence. Then another. "You know..." Ro said, finally looking up. "John's gonna be crushed." Ro said, finally laughing. She shook her head a bit as she did, finally revealing what she's been truly thinking about. “So, wait, you said ‘want it to be.’” Ro pushed herself off of the wall and came towards Army, leaning forward a bit so her massive tits were pointed to him. “So you’re not spoken for yet. You should get one last party before you go and do something stupid like settle down.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 am

Being a normal, functioning being, it was impossible for him to keep his hardness down when Ro, the center of his sexual universe for years, was standing in front of him. Even more so when she was hanging out there, looking so eager and with a body that was no less pleasing than he’d remembered it - and he’d be lying if he said he hadn’t tried to remember it often since she left. She was a difficult woman to get out of your head, even if you wanted to, and he hadn’t wanted to until recently.

He waved off her bit about the towel, though he did give her a quick Sharon Stone impression after he’d settled down, crossing his legs, uncrossing to give her a show, then closing up shop soon after. After that, it was right back to business.

”Yeah, I’ll ask her that. Sure.” He ran a hand through his hair and searched the ceiling, as the mental image Ro was trying to paint ran through his head. It certainly wasn’t an unpleasant thing to imagine, aside from all the property damage. Though he wasn’t sure he could even handle it. Imugi and Ro were a handful by themselves, but together...

Eh. Worse ways to go out.

Her suggestion, predictable as it was, made him lean back and ponder for a second...after he’d managed tot tear his eyes off her chest. He and Imugi weren’t official yet, she wasn’t wrong about that, and if they did anything here, it would all be kosher. She wasn’t the clingy type, wasn’t the sort to rush this type of thing, he could tell that.

He stewed for a moment, but while he stewed, he looked up her way, a question he wanted to get answer on. ”How is John? Amanda? They back, too?” John was always cool with him, good sparring partner, and Amanda was crazy, unpredictable fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:30 am

Ro chuckled as Army gave her a nice little show. But she couldn’t help but feel like Army was trying to dodge her questions and her suggestions, even as he looked her body over he kept trying to tear his head away, to look at the ceiling, to not focus on her naked and tempting body.
Ro was honestly not sure if she was making him too uncomfortable right now. Oftentimes she didn’t care, but with Army she would.

Ro let out a sigh and looked down a bit, shaking her head as she thought about Amanda. “Amanda went back to school, finished college, she’s in grad school now. Reads all day. Works out at night, goes to bed, too tired for kinky fighting. In short, still hot, but very boring.” Ro said, chuckling a bit. She looked back up at Army, shrugging. “And John…John toured with me for a year, and it was awesome. Then an old army friend got him a job at some security company. Elanus Risk Controller…something something, a long name. He told me he was just teaching security guards how to fight, but I think he does other stuff too, and now he says he might go on some big cargo ship and protect it from pirates next winter…I dunno. But yeah, he’s got a real job now.”

Ro shifted her bare feet a bit, looking back at Army. “They grew up, became adults. Told them not to, but they did anyway. So…that kinda sucked, actually.” Ro left it unsaid, but it was no doubt clear to Army why she had stumbled back to visit Japan again—she was the only one still living this dream, the trio had broken up but she’d fought too long and too hard to leave this career. And, it was too much fun to leave anyway. But now, she was lonely. She came back in search of the good old days.

“Hey, uh, if you DON’T want to play tonight, I get it…but then again there’s a gym out there, empty, filled with junk to throw at each other, just waiting for two hot, strong, sexy wrestlers to fight and fuck in. Up to you, muscles. But you gotta shower first if we do play.” She teased, sticking her tongue out.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:21 am

While Army was glad to know that Amanda and John were both okay, he had to share in some of Ro’s sadness when learned how mundane their lives had gotten. They were happy. Happy was good. But he could still remember the fun trio they’d made, hanging out at their place with random sexfights spontaneously occurring.

They were birds in a cage - still beautiful, but he couldn’t help but wish they were flying free. Just didn’t seem right for them to not be using their wings.

”Yeah. Growing up sucks.” He had a deep sigh at that, suddenly remembering his age. Closer to thirty than twenty now. Not old, sure, but getting less young by the day, feeling it more and more. Army was a fighter. Unlike John and Amanda, his whole skillset revolved around that, so he’d either be fighting or teaching others to fight until they put him in the ground. As much as he hated to admit, the latter was creeping up on him. He lived fast and hard. Fun, but he was burning up…

There was a time when they could’ve had what she wanted. That time was gone. He didn’t blame her, and he hoped she didn’t blame herself. It just was what it was.

Even so, there was a glimmer, here. No, he couldn’t give Ro the life she was looking for. But one night? Just one night? To scratch the itch, get that spark going once more?

He quirked an eyebrow and looked up her way with a flash of a grin, a devilish smirk. ”Tell me more about this gym.”

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:46 am

“It DOES suck. In fact, I’ve decided against it.” Ro said with a grin. She too was starting to get a little older, not that she’d show it or admit it. She was going to be a children forever and never ever grow up—or so she told herself. Maybe that’s part of why this hit her so hard. She expected everything to be like it was in The Past when she returned to Japan—but everyone had moved on, including Army. It was life and it was sad, but it was also real.

But, at the very least, Army was on the same pager with her about this. There might be no starting over as friends with benefits, and there certainly was no way Ro could be with Army seriously if he’d found a girl, but maybe for one night, just ONE night, it could be how it was.

A mischievous grin spread on her lips as she reached over to Army, taking his arms and trying to pull him up from where he was sitting in the steamy sauna. “Heh…a deserted gym, with a ring, showers, locker room…how could we NOT fight in it?” She said, giving him a wink. “How abooouuut…and feel free to add any suggestions…a hard core…hmmm…smother match. And if I win, I get to take you back to my room for the night, anything I want. Aaannnddd if you win, you get me, same deal. How’s that sound, sexy?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:16 am

Army couldn’t help but chuckle and roll his eyes at Ro’s words, feeling a tinge of nostalgia with the way she responded. It wasn’t easy for him to think about himself growing old, slowing down, settling somewhere - but it was impossible to think of Ro doing that. She was the craziest, wildest, zaniest person he’d ever met, and he knew her body would have to break down before she ever hit the brakes. For better or worse.

Thoughts for another time. Happiness, now.

He let Ro pull him up - not that he could’ve stopped her if he really wanted to. When Ro wanted something, she put all of her force into it, and she could feel her strength as her arms wrapped around him. See that fire in her eyes and in her hair. That familiar scent in the air…

He took in a deep breath, closed his eyes, then opened them again as he inhaled, locking his gaze to Ro’s. ”I’m good with those rules. Sure.” He canted his head to the side, quirked his eyebrow. ”Can you handle it, though? It’s been a while…”

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed May 22, 2019 7:51 am

Ro took a deep breath, then grinned wildly. She’d get her one last night with Army, her old lover couldn’t resist the allure of pitting their bodies against each other, just as they’d done in the parking lot those years ago.

Ro leaned her naked body against Army, squishing her breasts into his pecks as he agreed. “Heh…do you REALY think I could get rusty, big guy? You better hope I am. It’ll give you a decent chance this time.” Ro smirked, and with that, she leaned in and pressed her lips against Army, stealing a deep, long kiss with him.

Finally, after a moment had passed, Ro broke the kiss and their eyes locked. There was fire in both of their eyes, and they knew this was it. “Ding ding.” she whispered softly, then she suddenly tried to flick her head forward and headbutt Army--just as she had done after their first kiss in their first match!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Army eagerly accepted the kiss, and for a moment he was thrust back in time. He was younger, he was wilder, he was out-of-control, and here came this red hot woman who was all of that, too, and a little more on top. All the times they’d fucked, all the times they’d fought, all the property damage, all the matches they made it up. Ro Larren was so many things, but boring? Never. Never, ever.

It was nostalgic. Such a moment that it kept him from seeing what a third grader could’ve figured out.

”Fuck!” He spat out as the headbutt rocked his skull back and nearly put him off his feet. He managed to stay upright, though. A good thing, because there was only one way to retaliate.

He jerked forward and threw his skull back into hers, returning the headbutt in kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next