Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

AliceBun, Cicilia, Harrier, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 am by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:23 pm by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things - Page 5 Empty Re: Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things

Post by beangraff on Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:30 am

Salty. Army tasted salty. This was no surprise, given how they’d been fighting and had just come out of a sauna. Ro wasn’t sure what possessed her to lick beyond a desire to distract and maybe gross him out, but he clearly wasn’t grossed out—and neither was she. She didn’t expect it, but there was something kinky about having his muscular flesh against her tongue. She probed with it as she stroked him off, doing her best to hold her breath—until Army’s hold slacked a bit.

It was all she needed.

When she felt Army loosen on the hold, Ro suddenly twisted his cock in her hand. She wrenched, then she slammed her elbow back into her abs. If it worked, she’d try to quickly break out of the hold and scurry away from him while he recovered from the elbow and twist!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:00 pm

In hindsight, Army really should have seen this coming. Yes, Ro was great at giving pleasure with those hands of hers, but she could also do pain, and with her, there was never telling which side the coin was going to land on. Yes, it felt good with him working her over, brought back some good memories, but having the most sensitive part of his body between her fingers was a big gamble. He was about to be reminded why.

”Ohshitohshitoh-” He was cutoff from his warbling when Ro slammed her elbow into, cutting deep into his body and earning her freedom. He gave her a hard shove and rolled a way while he clutched his sides, coming up to a single knee and groaning. And laughing a bit, too.

”Fuck!” He chuckled for a moment, grimaced, then chuckled again. ”Forgot how mean you can be.”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Ro was gasping for breath. If she hadn’t just been slammed into a locker, smashed to the floor, and smothered under Army’s delicious muscles, she’d have surely gone on the attack after escaping. But even Ro needed to catch her breath. She let out a light laugh as she got to her knees, looking back towards Army. “Says the man who smashed me into concrete…god you’re hot when you use those muscles.” Ro said with a smirk.

She looked Army up and down as they both caught their breath. His cock was rock hard. It was throbbing between his powerful legs, and Ro let out a smirk. “Here…let me make it better.” Suddenly, Ro tried to spring up and launch herself into Army. She had a concrete plan. She was going to slam her shoulder into his chest before he could get up, which would in turn slam Army into the locker. If it worked, that would leave him slumped on his rear, with Ro basically in her lap. From there, she planned to slide up and wrap her arms around his body while she slid her sex over his member, planning to ride him into an intense orgasm—if it worked. There was no telling if Army would see and evade or counter the move.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:54 pm

”Hey, I wasn’t complaining.” He managed to get a rough, quick laugh in between hisses and pained groans, strong as they were. ”Just stating a fact. I like you mean.”

‘Aggressive’ was the keyword with Ro. She only ever moved forward in a fight - you could push her back, knock her back, but you could never make her retreat. Even now, hurt as she was, she still barreling forward and rammed into him at full speed, slamming into him and pinning him against the lockers. At first, he thought she was going to lay into him with punches and kicks, wear him out and drop him hard...and she did. Just not the way he’d been expecting.

It was hardly the first time they’d fucked in the middle of a fight, but this was the first instance he could think of that had been this sudden. He cried out in ecstasy as she sank and took him inside, riding him hard and holding him close. His body responded without even thinking, thrusting back against, trying to catch up and match her pace. One hand reached around her back and dug in with his fingers, while the other grabbed her hair and gripped it tight for a handhold. All the while, he brought his mouth to her neck and began to kiss and lick and bite away, rapidly descending into animal territory along with her.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:24 pm

Ro WANTED him. She wanted him the second he saw him again, of course, but there was something more immediate after that smother. Feeling his muscles constrict around her head, the taste of his warm flesh in her mouth. She wanted him NOW. Army clearly wanted her, too.

Ro let out a moan of pleasure as his thick, huge cock pressed into her sex. Her muscles constricted around it, squeezing his manhood tight as she thrust her body up and down. Their flesh melted together as she felt his washboard abs against her. Her breast squished against his pecs and her tongue slid up his cheeks and neck. She let out a pleased, primal growl as he nibbled on her and grabbed her hair. “You’re mine. she growled, then she quickly lifted her arm up and wrapped it around his throat, choking him with one hand. Her other raked up his back, scratching him as she pounded her body up and down on his cock! She yanked her neck away from his mouth and thrust her lips against his, trying to force a hot, wet kiss, clacking teeth together as she continued to choke and ride him!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:31 am

Heh. Ro always did have a way with words.

There was any argument when she declared him her own - after all, at least in this moment, in this place, it was kind of hard to deny. He maybe could’ve pushed her off and separated him if he really wanted to, but they both knew there was no chance of that happening while they were connected, while she was pounding him, while he was so close to the edge. Once the two of them started, they were like machines, fucking hard, never letting up until the end.

He cried out as she hit a hard thrust, but he was silenced when her hand came to his throat and the choking started. He brought his own hand up to grab her wrist, pulling at it, but it was more of a reflex than anything. Soon enough, that hand would find better things to do, like reaching around and grabbed her by the cheek, pulling her in even harder to squeeze this moment for all it was worth.

Her kiss came in, wet and wild, and found a wagging tongue to play with. There wasn’t too much he could do there while she was choking him, but even this was enough, and his body responded accordingly. He could feel the climax coming now, rising up from the deep - an inevitable, destruction explosion of lust. It ripped through him all at once, his back arched and his hips thrusting as he unloaded into her, giving her everything he had to give. He let out a long, deep moan as he came, sighing in pleasure despite the constant choking...or maybe because of it.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum