by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder - Page 4 Empty Re: The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:49 am

"Oh my... what a flatterer..." Athena said before giggling. When Ryo asked her whether she would like to be at the top or the bottom, she gave it some thoughts for a while before answering, "Well... I'm used to go at the top, but after seeing you fucking my daughter silly, I'm thinking that it's probably nice to be at the bottom..."

Smiling seductively at Ryo, Athena laid herself on her back as she would spread both her legs, giving the boy a clear view of her mature pussy, shaven and ready to be fucked. "Go for it, tiger~" she purred, licking her lips in anticipation, looking forward to have such a youthful dick plunging into her needy cunt.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder - Page 4 Empty Re: The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Athena didn't have to wait. Eager to impress, Ryo slid himself on top of the busty woman, catching a nipple in his mouth and licking eagerly at it, one hand trailing between her legs and rubbing at her clit, teasing her with some foreplay before he adjusted himself, getting the angle right, and finally sliding his length into her warm pussy. "Ohhh...ohhh damn..." He moaned out, starting to slowly build up a rhythm like he had done with Clara!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Athena looked at the boy as he positioned himself on top of her before he started teasing her with some foreplay. Moaning out softly, the mature woman threw her head back, enjoying the feeling before Ryo slid his length into her waiting pussy, and she mewled out in ecstasy.

"Ooohhhh... oohhhhhh yess..." Athena moaned. "Uuhhhhn... uhhhhhhn uuhhhhn... ooh yeaaah, uuhhhhhn... oohhhhhh~" When the boy started moving, she could no longer contain her erotic moans, and her entire being was overwhelmed with pleasure.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:53 am

Unlike with Clara, where Ryo fucked her full speed, he took his time with Athena, building a rhythm, one hand reaching down to rub at her clit while he nibbled on her earlobe. Clara, after all, was young, and while not inexperienced, was for all intents and purposes, a girl, easier to please in bed so long as you had some skill.

Athena though...Athena was a woman, and that required a more elaborate touch. So he worked harder, stimulating more of her body, trying to pleasure her from more than one spot as he fucked her, hips hitting her body with each thrust.

"Uhhh....ohh yeah...so tight...dunno...if I can hold it..." He moaned, cock starting to throb and leak precum already, orgasm building faster this time!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:54 am

Despite his age, Ryo had proven himself to be much of a man, more than what Athena expected of him. He was much better than any of her previous partners, as evidenced by how much the mature woman enjoyed this ride.

"Uuhhhhnn!! Uuhhhnnn!! Oohhh yes!! C-come on! Give it to me!! Cum inside me!! Fill me uuuup!!! Ooohhhhhh!!!" Athena moaned out, almost reaching the peak of her pleasure. A lewd expression adorned her face, her tongue lolling out and drool dripping down her chin. "Ooohh yesss!! Oohhhhh yess!!! Fuuuckk!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Having already fucked Clara twice, and been given a double blowjob, Ryo only had so much sexual stamina left in him and this orgasm built up faster than his other ones. He kissed her neck, cock throbbing as he came closer and closer to orgasm.

"Uh! Uh! Yeahhhh! A-Athena! I'm gonna...I'm cumming! UUAHHHH!"With a loud cry, he came, shooting his load into his second Wonder family member for the night, hips bucking and thrusting throughout his orgasm, the exhausted teen collapsing on top of the super MILF when it eventually finished, panting and moaning, his head nestled on her breasts as he slowly went limp inside of her. "Oh god...that...was...incredible..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Athena threw her head back as she experienced an orgasm the moment Ryo shot his load into her. "Oooohhhhhh!! OOOOOHHHHH!!!" Sporting a rather silly look, the mature woman shivered as she was filled to the brim, and when Ryo collapsed on top of her, nestling his head between her breasts, she chuckled, panting slightly. "Ooohhh... oohhhh... ehehe~"

"Oooh yess... that was very incredible, dear..." Athena said between pants. She would let his cock plug her pussy for the time being, because as soon as he pulled out his manhood, his thick semen would leak out of her mature pussy. "Mmmm... it feels so nice..." she purred.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:53 am

Once his orgasm finally finished, he pulled himself out of the older nude woman, rolling off of her onto the bed, panting, bare chest rising and heaving, his young cock limp against his thigh. He gestured for Clara to crawl up next to him, putting his arms around both women.

"Ladies, this has been an...unexpected delight...but uh...I gotta admit...you two have drained me dry...i'm gonna need some rest and replenish my body before I can go again..." he said, mentally telling himself to check "fucked a MILF and daughter together" off of his bucket list.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:28 pm

Both Athena and Clara sandwiched Ryo, each of them having a happy look on their face. Clara would then snuggle against Ryo, enjoying the feeling of having his arm around her while Athena made herself comfortable there.

"Of course, of course..." Athena chuckled as she brought a hand up and rubbed Ryo's head. "Just rest for a bit, because..." Her smile turned predatory a little. "...we're far from done, you see?"

Clara just sighed as she poked at Ryo's side. "Welp, good luck, Ryo..." she said to Ryo in a mock-mourning expression, knowing that things were still too far from done. Also, while she hid it much better than her mother, Clara still wanted more from him.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4