by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:37 pm

"Hehe~ Well...In a perfect world...I'd keep you in bed with me for months at a time...where we'd be having nonstop wild,  sweaty, dirty, crazy hot, and just overall mind blowing sex the whole time...and then we'd only stop when we're left exhausted and moaning on the sheets...you know...like a puddle. Yeah we'd be a sex puddle that just got the happiest ending ever. Of all time.~" Mako would say, becoming as lewd and graphic as possible now that big bro Kyo was gone.

"But since we are in the business of sex and violence...I can't help that I wanna be the best at both of those things with you, right?" Mako giggled in a naughty tone. "But don't worry...I wouldn't force you to get on my level of 'sex-ploits'...ok that sounded dumb out loud...I just want you to know that I'm not just a sex freak. I'm a sex freak who listens and cares about her...well...you know..." the shark would continue to say before she started to ramble and fade.

"Hehe...seeing how incredibly tough and badass you are...I'm sure you can handle anything I could throw at yah...isn't that right?" Mako would say, while giving the sexy woman a couple of pokes to her huge rack. Now that they were alone again, the shark was all over Makie. Holding her lover close, and nuzzling with the shrimp like they dirty bunnies. "Maybe we should have ourselves a little rematch, too...in the ring of course...I'll always be up for a rematch in bed~" she purred in Makie's ear, while her hand reached around and gave Makie's breast a sudden, yet playful squeeze.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:39 pm

"I just want you to know that I'm not just a sex freak. I'm a sex freak who listens and cares about her...well...you know..."

Makie was left speechless for a few seconds, her face turning a rosy hue even as Mako prodded her generous rack. She had only had one match, and one night with Mako. Were things progressing between them that rapidly? The thought made her feel more than a little dizzy and confused. A part of her wanted to put on the brakes and stop this before it got too out of hand. The other wanted to put her foot on the gas and just keep going.

Mako's nuzzling brought her back to reality, and she giggled at the shark girl's incorrugible teasing. "Oh, make no mistake, next time, in the ring, I'd kick your ass," she said, nuzzling back. "And that goes double for any rematch in bed." The thought suddenly occurred to her that they were both with AFW, where a whole lot of crazy, kinky stuff happened behind the scenes (and sometimes in them). "Juuuust remember that if you end up having other horny encounters with other girls, that's fine by me...but just remember your ass is mine."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:33 pm

Looking at the reaction on her lover's blushing face, Mako could tell she had basically just roundhouse kicked her way straight into Makie's heart. After saying something so lovey dovey, Mako was honesty embarrassed. However, seeing Makie respond so well to it made her really happy. Now she felt like all this lovey dovey stuff was infectious...but it didn't seem like a bad thing with this beauty. Hearing Makie's declaration to kick her ass made the shark smile widely. She loved competitive lovers...and especially ones who really wanted to beat her ass. The fact that the shrimp said she felt twice as strongly about bed rematches was the best news yet. Hell, she was just about to challenge the woman to one when the short babe said "that" thing.

"That" as in, saying she did not mind it if Mako kept getting into other crazy sexual encounters with an entire roster of hot babes. Because her ass belonged to Makie. She said to remember it...but Mako would never stop thinking about it now that the fiery babe said It out loud. Mako was frozen in awe of the sheer hotness of what this shortie just said. And she stayed as still as a stone for a brief few seconds. Falling dead silent as she marveled at her lover, who was suddenly radiating light in her eyes. Then, without warning, Mako grabbed her 'fun-sized' lover and put her down, staring face to face, with Makie now straddling her lap. "Ok...listen closely little shrimp~ There's never been a babe on this planet who's bad enough to truly own my ass...never ever." Mako purred in a hungry tone. "But ever since our little trip to the beach...I can say with full confidence that you, Makie "Super Hottie" Akamatsu , are the exception~" she explained, before suddenly kissing her on the lips fiercely and passionately. Taking both of their breathes away without realizing it until breaking away. A tiny bit of saliva trailing between them as their lips separated.

"Wow...just how the fuck am I lucky enough to have a woman like you around?~" Mako asked, keeping the woman on her lap and holding her close. Her arms wrapped around her lover and holding her firmly, never wanting to let go of such an amazing person. Mako couldn't stop  herself from nuzzling her cheek against those lovely breasts Makie had. For a shortie she had some sweet looking jugs, and they were already just so close up in her face. "But...just remembering who owns my ass...that seems a bit too...easy...don't you think so?" Mako asked, her tone becoming very devious. "How about I get it in writing? Getting your name tattooed on my ass seems like the best way to keep me in line~ Then you could get my name somewhere around this general area~" the shark purred while moving her index finger in circles around Makie's rack.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 16, 2020 4:07 am

Makie couldn't help but giggle at Mako's reaction to her declaration of ownership. It was only fair, Makie thought: given that this was AFW, sexual encounters were going to happen, no matter what. Even Makie, who had largely tried to steer clear of hentai matches and the like, had had some near-calls before she had run into Mako (some of which she, admittedly, kicked herself for missing). She wanted to make abundantly clear to Mako that, if either of them ended up in a situation, it changed nothing.

Mako's response, though, surprised Makie as Mako pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. Makie accepted, and moaned into Mako's lips, their tongues darting playfully as they seemingly tore into each other. Then finally, Mako pulled back, as did Makie, catching her breath after that intense bit of making out.

Brushing her hair back, Makie smiled at Mako's comment. "You know, I always have considered getting a tat or two," she said, noting Mako's glorious artowrk on her arms. "I've always meant to ask who you went to see to get those."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun May 24, 2020 5:23 pm

Despite her many appearances, there were still things people didn't know about about the shark. Even after baring ALL of herself on many occasions, Mako still had some secrets. One of which she just revealed to Makie as the shortie asked about her tats. Way back in her high school days, the shark had various flings with many young ladies. By graduation, it was a well known fact that Mako kissed ever girl in her senior class. This carried over into some of the other grades too. Honestly, the word 'Senpai' became synonymous with lovestruck school girls constantly flirting with her.

Clearly...the shark hadn't out grown her lustful antics. Back then, though, Mako had a 'tell'. When there was a girl she really liked, one who could get her to do anything, she'd start making a certain sound around them. It was kinda like a nervous giggle...but mixed with a slight yelp. Or made a mini-squeal. Either way, after high school Mako grew out of that. Or so it seemed...because that same exact sound cam from her lips yet again as she hugged Makie so very tightly.

"I'll take you there myself, Makie-Makie-oh-so-sexy~" Mako whispered into her lover's ear. "But later...Now I've got an ass to beat~" the shark giggled she suddenly lifted Makie up and quickly carried her away. Mako couldn't help but giggle as she ran off with the shortie up on her shoulder. Quickly running up the stair, the shark took her fun-sized lover back to bed. And along the way she'd slap Makie's sexy tush to be playful. "And in case it wasn't clear...your ass...I'm gonna beat your ass in YOUR bed~ Ready for that rematch, shrimp?~" Mako teased the woman, looking forward to conquering Makie in her own home. Fighting in someone else's home turf was always fun. for the shark. And it would only be better considering this was her first time tussling with Makie when she had the home field advantage. In the shark's head, it would only make the shortie tougher...and tougher meant better.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun May 31, 2020 9:04 pm

Makie knew that what she had said had touched something in Mako. Maybe it was the brief pause before she spoke again. Maybe it was the semi-serious expression she wore at that point, or maybe it was the brief, and kind of adorable giggle that she made then and there. Either way, Makie knew at that point that she had said something that had meant a lot to Mako.

And then, before Makie knew it, Mako was hauling her upright and carryng her back up to the bedroom. Giggling, Makie clung tightly to the shark girl and nibbled teasingly at her neck. "I'm definitely open to a rematch," she said, "but you're dreaming if you think I'm going to let you win in my own damn bed. Although..." her own hand brushed teasingly against Mako's own butt "...I bet it would be a pleasant dream...."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8