Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match Empty Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Hentai Endurance Match
Victory Condition: A wrestler is declared a winner when his/her opponent can no longer continue

A theme unfamiliar to almost everyone in the arena began to play on the speakers, and soon enough an unfamiliar figure coming out into the ramp. A young male with short, dark hair, his body relatively athletic but his stature was rather short compared to most male wrestlers around. Some of the crowds cheered for the newcomer, mostly the women who found him cute and the likes, especially when he looked rather nervous like that.

Yuto:

As he proceeded to the ring, the young man announced as Yuto did fidget around a little from time to time. He couldn't help but to feel uneasy, coming to a big league such as this one. The sneaky person that was his agent convinced him that the bigger the stage, the more money he'd earn, but a part of him couldn't help but to wonder if he'd even be able to stand up by the end of this debut match.

Uuhh... no point worrying too much at this point, I guess, he told himself silently, before climbing into the ring. He gave the crowds some hand waves then settled into his corner, his anxiety only growing as he waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:58 pm

When Yuto was announced, it would't be long before his opponent would be called to the ring. And as she made her presence known, Resa would be sure to make a show of her walk down to the ring. Unlike her opponent, she showed clear confidence as she walked with stride, a sway of her hips presented with each step she took.

Resa:

Once she was in the ring, she'd be sure to have a good, through look at her opponent. Taking in all his features, from his hair and eyes to his lean and impressive build. But what had stood out to her the most was the nervous look he had on him. If she recalled correctly, this was going to be his first match in the league. And if that was the case, she was going to be sure to give him one hell of a starting night.

"Well, hi there handsome." She'd say, crossing her arms under her bust, giving light emphasis to their size without doing anything that would be too notable. "Are you excited for your debut here in the AFW? I'm sure we'll have a good time during your first match."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Yuto looked somewhat stunned for a bit when his opponent arrived. A tall woman with splendid figure and a face that beamed with confidence. The sight of Resa alone was enough to make him even more nervous. He gulped, his eyes found it hard to look away from her as if she put a spell on him.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I am somewhat excited," he gave Resa a sheepish grin. "That's... good to know, I guess...?" he tried to take her words lightly, somewhat wondering what exactly the woman meant with them. A part of him surely had gotten excited for sure, something that becoming almost like a nature now with the time he spent in this business.

"A-ahem, anyways, don't think it'd be easy for you just because I'm new here..." Yuto tried to sound confident, not wanting to be looked down too much by his opponent because of his anxiousness. He felt like he just needed to get a little action to feel a bit more at ease, or so he thought.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:31 pm

Seeing the boy’s attempt at confidence, Resa couldn’t help but smile in entertainment. “Oh, don’t worry. I know better than to underestimate an opponent because they’re new.” But even with her words, Resa would ready herself by getting into a wrestler stance, her body leaning forward and giving Yuto a view of her breasts.

“But at the same time, you’d do better than to underestimate me.” She’d warn, giving Yuto a wink as she did. “Just because you’re a newbie, don’t expect me to hold anything back in our match. It wouldn’t be fun if I just let us go at it without being at our best.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:03 pm

"N-no need to tell me," Yuto replied while getting into a grappling stance as well. He couldn't help but to notice how Resa's position somewhat only made her chest even more visible, as if she's taunting him with them. He gulped, but then shook his head and move forward to approach his opponent. As if he'd let the woman toying around with him just as she pleased!

He'd then engage Resa in a lockup, wanting to test the water first by measuring the woman's strength. Physical difference aside, Yuto felt like he would look pathetic to avoid contest of strength with a woman on his first match. It might not be the wisest decision, but sometimes pride got the better side of the young man.

"Here I go...!" the boy said as he'd start trying to push Resa.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:59 pm

With the match underway, Resa would ready herself and accept the test of strength against the boy. Locking their hands together, Resa would give just enough effort to match Yuto, giving her own test of the boy’s abilities. And as she saw the difference, she’d lessen her own strength to allow him to push her back, giving him the idea of control.

“Well, aren’t you tough, Yuto.” She’d say, pretending to struggle as she was pushed back. Of course though, just as she was about to reach the corner, she would set her plan into action. Putting in more effort, she’d try and spin the two around to push him into the corner instead, pinning him against the turnbuckle with her body to keep him in place.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:21 pm

Yuto didn't expect to actually winning the pushing contest between him and Resa, but it's happening, and he couldn't help but to wonder if the taller figure might be not that strong physically. He kept pushing and pushing, his confidence growing with each distance he gained, the corner was already on his sight.

"Hmmph... too early to be surprised, girl," he even taunted Resa a little, smirking. "Perhaps I'm a little too- waaahh...?!"

His words were interrupted by the sudden spin, Resa showing her real strength by quickly turning around the table quite literally, as Yuto now find himself trapped on the corner, pinned by the woman's voluptuous figure! "U-ugh... y-you... that's just an act eh..." he gulped as he realized what's happening.

The boy would try to push Resa off him before things turned worse, but whether his effort would bear any fruit still remained a mystery as it was. "Gghh... g-get off me... l-lady... uuh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:08 pm

“Yeah, it was just a show.” Resa would admit, smirking at the boy over surprising him. When she felt him try to free himself, she’d wrap her arms around his body and pull herself lower to him. Her breasts would push up against his chest, the soft melons squishing against him.

“But this...” She’d breath out, her lips hovering over his own. “Is going to be all real.” She’d then claim his lips, beginning a steamy makeout while keeping her body flush against his own. All the while, she’d keep him pinned against the corner, trapping him between a rock and a hard place. Or rather in this situation, a soft place was much more fitting.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:19 pm

"W-wha... mmpph...!" Yuto didn't even get to protest as Resa leaned forward and began to kiss him passionately. He squirmed some more, but that only seemed to rub his body against the woman's more than anything else. His pushing was ineffective to say the least, and with the increasing distraction, the boy's effort was only drifting away. "Mmmmhh... mmm...!"

His cheeks turning red from being flustered, and the excitement inside him was rising in an accelerating pace as it was. It felt like the more he struggled against Resa, the more his body giving itself away, and soon enough, a bulge began to form on his shorts.

T-This isn't good... I'm... starting to get... a little t-too excited...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:28 pm

“Mmmmm~” Resa tauntingly moaned into Yuto’s mouth, slipping her tongue between his lips to get a taste of his mouth. And as he struggled against her, she was sure to rub herself against him. Her breasts rubbing up and down his chest as she would rub her crotch against him as well.

It wasn’t long until she felt the boy’s growing excitement through his shorts, causing her to smirk into the kiss with intent. She now knew he was enjoying this, and that meant that he would be puffy in her hands in a matter of minutes. All she had to do was give him the excitement that he would begin to crave.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next