Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Next Best Thing to Naked

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Next Best Thing to Naked Empty The Next Best Thing to Naked

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:57 pm

It was late in the evening, and Odessa had been considering what she was going to do for the evening, browsing through two or three different recipes online, trying to decide what she was going to cook for dinner and slowly realizing that she wasn't really in the mood to do any cooking.

Odessa was a lucky woman, in so many ways. And tonight all of her luck combined into a cyclone of euphoria for the British wrestler, because just as she was realizing she had no desire to cook a meal for herself tonight, she got a message from her favorite woman in the world: Isabella was coming over, and she was bringing food. Not only did Odessa not have to cook, but she would get to spend yet another wonderful night with the woman whom she loved.

Less than an hour later, Isabella had arrived, and Odessa had greeted her at the door wearing only a skimpy set of white lace lingerie, strongly encouraging Isabella to strip down as well as she let the woman in. Odessa spent several minutes going after Isabella with kisses and generally maintaining affectionate body contact, as the two of them shoveled Chinese food onto plates and made their way over to the couch to sit down.

They spent some time relaxing, chit-chatting. Odessa excused herself to go to the bathroom, and when she walked back into the room she couldn't help but notice that Isabella's attention was on a small pad of paper which she must have brought in with her. Odessa would try to get a peek from behind Isabella, putting her hands on her lover's shoulders. "What do you have there, darling?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Next Best Thing to Naked Empty Re: The Next Best Thing to Naked

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:43 am

It was a relatively quiet evening for Isabella Snow, not surprising considering her friend and room mate Rosaria was off in the states visiting some friends from her old MMA days. She had gone through her routine which included some hours in the gym, a run around a nearby lake, and a stop at a local comics shop that dealt only in stuff shipped in from back home in the USA. Now she was standing in line at a chinese place, something she hadn't thought would exist in Japan but here it was, and she just kept fidgeting with her phone until she gave in and sent a text to one of the few other people in this city who would be over the moon to hear from her...Odessa.

"Thats actually gonna be an order for two, take out, and make sure you throw in some extra duck sauce...like all of it left in this bin here..." Isabella placed her order and after ten minutes of staring at the clock up on the wall she had her food and hailed a taxi for the drive to the neighborhood Odessa lived in was not the shortest.

On the way over she resisted the urge to dig into the boxes, spending the time to run her fingers through her hair to get her snowy mane somewhat tamed and to mentally prepare herself to resist what she knew Odessa would try the moment she opened the door. And sure enough moments after Isabella knocked on the door to Odessa's much, much nicer apartment the door opened up to reveal an Odessa who was dressed in some of the skimpiest lingerie Isabella had ever seen.

Isabella blinked a few times then just smirked and shook her head, raising up the hand carrying the couple bags of chinese food and the multitude of duck sauce packets. "Not sure about you but I'm starving, for actual food that goes into our stomachs, so you horny brit why don't we focus on that first yea?" She entertained Odessa a little and ultimately did strip down, though not as much as she knew Odessa wanted. Emerging from the bathroom in a loose fitting purple tank top and black gym shorts with silver trim, Isabella dropped onto the couch and just let herself relax, enjoying a simple dinner with the woman who had found her way moving ever deeper into Isabella's life.

After Odessa stepped away for a moment Isabella pulled a little notebook she had been messing around with for the greater part of a week, flipping through a few sketches of what a new ring attire for herself might look like. "Oh this?" She said with a casual glance back at Odessa, having not noticed the woman stepping back into the room. She would have lied about it but with Odessa it was best not to let her get curious when she could just tell her now and get it over with. "Just some rough sketches of some new ring gear, I've worn the same thing for a few years now and thought it might be time for a change. But I am not the best artist..."

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:07 am

Sure, Odessa wished that Isabella was in the mood to be slightly more affectionate. The Briton couldn't help but imagine her ideal night, and she couldn't be faulted for that. She imagined greeting Isabella at the door, Isabella opening up a long coat to reveal skimpy, lacy lingerie of her own—maybe black, to contrast with her pale, perfect skin—and the two of them would begin a multi-hour makeout session/culinary thrill ride...feeding each other by hand and licking sauces off of each other's bodies. Then they would have a nice, competitive fuckfest all night long, the same as they did when they first met, and in the morning Odessa would wake up with Isabella spooning her, and the woman would whisper in her ear that she wanted to move in together.

The reality was more mundane, of course, but Odessa still appreciated every moment she spent with Isabella. She even appreciated the casual sexuality of the tank top-and-shorts combination, even though she knew Isabella was intentionally holding back! "It's not even all about sex, Isabella. Just about the intimacy," Odessa had purred, before heading to the bathroom and coming back to Isabella glancing at that sketchbook!

"Ooh, new attire? What an excellent idea," Odessa would say, hugging Isabella's shoulders from behind as she bent over to take a peek at the drawings. "I love what you wear now, but seeing you in something new is always such a thrill. I'm sure your drawings are perfectly fine, so let me see!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:42 am

"Hey I came over here to see you remember? And I brought dinner, whats more intimate than sharing greasy chinese food alone on a couch?" She slurped up some more noodles an d got down to her sketch book, adding a few more lines here and a bit more detail there, only to groan and hurriedly erase the little progress she had just made just as Odessa returned to catch her in the act. "Yea I doubt I'll ever retire what I wear now completely but I figured I'd try to spice things up a bit, only problem is I have no real idea of what I'd rather wear."

Isabella then held up the notebook to give Odessa a better look at it, the first detail her lover likely noticing being that her drawings were every bit as bad as Isabella had made them out to be. Mostly just scribbles with the proportions never being quite right, not terrible but there was always something off about them. There was annoyance in Isabella's face as she chewed on her bottom lip and just stared at the drawings as if a glare could command them to change into the shapes she had envisioned in her head rather than the rough sketches she had ended up with after hours of struggling. "I've gone through a dozen ideas or so already but nothing has felt right to me and no amount of fiddling with them has helped either."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:07 am

"Well, I would say...sharing greasy Chinese food while cuddling. Or sitting on your lap. Or you sitting on mine," Odessa would suggest, just off the top of her head. Or from the sultry depths of her most profound fantasies.

Now, though, she would set all those fantasies aside for the moment as she got a chance to peek into the mind of her lover. Isabella held up the sketchbook and, well...her drawings really weren't that good. Oh, they were far from the worst drawings Odessa had ever seen, but when it came to fashion design proportions tended to require symmetry and a certain elegant flow that it seemed Isabella was struggling with. Even so, Odessa smiled, and she giggled softly, though she made sure to give Isabella a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek, trying to make it clear she wasn't laughing at her. "Well, they are a smidgeon rough. But I think I can get a sense of what you were envisioning..."

Odessa would let go of Isabella and walk around the couch, plopping down beside her, hip to hip, staying close. Now, you know...if you wanted any help, I would be happy to lend my assistance," Odessa would offer, in a frank, clear manner. "I don't recall how much I've told you, but in fact I did fashion work for a year back in London. I can, perhaps, help put your ideas down on paper...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:14 pm

"Never claimed to be an artist." Isabella grumbled under her breath as Odessa walked around the couch and dropped down beside her, the woman sliding in right up against the American who didn't mind the extra warmth. For a moment she turned to look at Odessa; the woman hadn't bothered to put on any more clothes which was just fine with Isabella even if she had given her some grief for her choice of dress just moments ago, it was just her way of showing she cared. If she didn't then she would have just turned around and gone home right from the start, but there she was admiring the body so close to her and with a thought of "why not?" Isabella leaned over and kissed Odessa right on the lips.

It was brief for them, only lasting a few seconds but it was deep and filled with passion while it lasted. When she did pull back Isabella just kept on as if nothing had even happened, though Odessa would see a smirk on her lover's lips that meant the woman was enjoying herself. "You mentioned it once or twice, but will admit it slipped my mind." Isabella cast one more look at her sketch book then sighed and handed it over to Odessa. "Here why don't you take a shot at it? Lets see what an Odeesa original meant for Isabella Snow looks like."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Odessa almost forgot what they were doing as Isabella kissed her, their lips locking together sweetly. She couldn't help but swoon as her fellow white-haired wrestler smooched her. Isabella did not always show her affection so clearly, and it made Odessa giddy like a little girl when her lover let her guard down and showed that their relationship was not so one-sided when it came to the lovey-dovey. "Mmmmnnn..." Odessa moaned, biting her lip as a blush spread across her face. "You just keeping making me love you more, Isabella..."

The British woman was all flustered now, but she took a deep breath, cleared her thoughts, and prepared to be a little more businesslike as they would start working on Isabella's attire. She took the sketchbook when Isabella handed it to her, taking another close look at the sketch Isabella had made, blushing a little more when Isabella talked about wearing an Odessa original. "Mmm...your drawing really is not bad. I feel as though I have a very clear concept of the piece from this. But let's see if I can't help refine it into something perfect for a perfect woman..."

She smiled and flipped a couple pages back, just wanting to see if Isabella had any other sketches, before she would flip forward to the next empty page to start drawing out a rough feminine form.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Now there was a sight Isabella did not get to see often, a blushing Odessa who looked like a schoolgirl after their first kiss. Isabella found herself just staring at her for a few moments longer than she had intended, for others she supposed this sight would have brought up old memories of a similar moment from their school years but for her, who had grown up in an orphanage without any friends thanks to her less than social nature, it was a sight atributed only to Odessa. It showed the effect that Isabella had on her and she rather enjoyed that power, it meant she had an influence over the woman that few, if anyone, had.

"Oh enough of that. I just got hungry for a different kind of meal for a second there, thats all." She gave Odessa a teasing shove to the shoulders before handing over the notebook, Isabella now the one leaning against Odessa so she could peek at the drawing taking shape on the page, draping an arm over her shoulders with her chest pressing in against the woman's side. Of course she was very much aware how distracting she was being but maybe that would inspire her, course she was enjoying herself either way. "How about this? Draw me one design from my kind, something inspired by the rough doodles I made, and draw me one completely from your own imagination. I'm curious to see..." She said, bringing her lips to Odessa's ear. "How you picture me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:28 am

Isabella didn't want to give too much away. That was okay. Odessa would just keep chipping away at her lover's defenses and cherishing the small moments of adorable sweetness Isabella offered her, until eventually she would chip so much away that Isabella would not be able to resist Odessa's domestic aspirations for the two of them.

Isabella tried to play it off, of course, but Odessa could see through that teasing shove and her faux-dismissive words, giggling sweetly as Isabella pushed her. Isabella had power over her, that was for sure. But Odessa could tell that Isabella's body language and the way she teased was different with her than it was with others. Odessa had power over Isabella, too, and she would relish that. Isabella was also placing a lot of power in Odessa's hands when she entrusted the British woman to draw not just one, but two outfits for her. Odessa was still feeling a little warm as she felt her beloved pressing into her, and it did distract her. But she just took a couple of deep breaths and continued working, flipping back to Isabella's sketches, then flipping back to add more to the outfit. "We'll start with the design based on your ideas...it shouldn't be too hard, I don't believe, but tell me if there's anything you don't like as I'm going on..." she would say.

"When it comes to how I picture you..." Odessa would quickly turn her head while Isabella's mouth was still on her ear, stealing another second-long peck on the lips from her lover! "...I'm tempted to make a little transparent G-string and pasties ensemble. What would you think of that?" She snickered devilishly at the thought!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Isabella withdrew only slightly at that little pasties comment, pulling back just enough to give Odessa one of the American's classic "Oh really?" looks as she raised an eyebrow at the woman. "While I know you would love to see that...how about something with a bit more fabric involved?" That had been all Isabella intended to say but in a brief sullen moment she added to it with "You don't see me that way do you, as just an attractive body to be paraded about?" Isabella locked eyes with Odessa, intent on getting an answer out of the woman for while she knew she was just being teased there Isabella had dealt with plenty of peope who only looked at her as an object of sex rather than the physical force she saw herself as.

"I may indulge myself in the hentai division Odessa but I do need to wear actual clothes, as much as I know you'd rather I walk around in the buff all the time." She seemed to perk up then but she still had a thoughtful look in her eyes as she now looked back to the notebook. "So miss fashion designer, show me how I look to you."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next