Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Combat by Champion (for Caboose)

2 posters

Go down

Combat by Champion (for Caboose) Empty Combat by Champion (for Caboose)

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:37 pm

It had been a while since Rebecca had fought against the five woman squad known as the White Heavenly Army and the Ebony amazon was looking for them once again, this time instead of taking on the whole five of them at once, she just wanted one of them. "Himeko! You in there?" She asked, knocking on the locker room door with a heavy fist.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Combat by Champion (for Caboose) Empty Re: Combat by Champion (for Caboose)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:30 am

Himeko had been putting on her white one piece inside the locker room when she heard a woman pounding on her door. So the giantess would do what any normal woman would do as she walked right over to the door.

"That depends...hehehehe...Whooooooo iiiiiiisss iiiiiiitttt?~" Himeko would ask through the door while giggling at her own sillyness. Regardless of the woman's answer, though, the giantess would open the door. She already recognized the voice as Rebecca Tomko, and she was eager to see what the amazon enforcer wanted. Himeko wasn't afraid, in fact, she was hoping that what the woman wanted was another fight!

After their first one, the busty behemoth had been left with an inch for more! So if Rebecca only wanted to play checkers, which she doubted, Himeko would be very disappointed.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:26 am

Rebecca rolled her eyes at the response through the door but when the Pale Giantess opened up, the Amazon got a good look at the expression she had on her face, a hunger, and Rebecca had a good idea what she was hungry for. "Came to ask if you wanted to throw down again," she admitted, a smile cracking on her face "No cannon fodder this time to get in between us, just you and me: best amazon wins. What do ya think?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:33 pm

Himeko lit up as Rebecca challenged her to another match. She wasn't too thrilled to hear her sisters in war be called cannon fodder, but the giantess could just punish the woman for that in the ring rather than make a fuss about it now. So with an expression on her face and lights in her eyes that can only be compared to that of a child on Christmas morning, she would quickly accept.

"I love it! Ever since our first match I've wanted to take you on. Plus I've always enjoyed fighting opponents in my own weight class!" Himeko explained as she balled up her raised fists. It wasn't like she was already in a fighting stance, the giantess was just pumped to have this opportunity!

"So! What sort of match did you have in mind? I think we need something special for this one!" she would ask eager to hear Rebecca's thoughts.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:11 pm

Rebecca watched Himeko's expression light up and smiled back. "Weelll, since neither of us got to go with everyone else to Italy, how about we have our own Gladiator shit here instead?" The amazon suggested, folding her arms in front of her chest. "You got no problems getting your tits out, I don't either, so skip the whole pulling-costumes-off stuff and let's start the fight naked. Think Adrian's probably got some special rules already for details, but you and me: no clothes, no backup, no mercy."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:47 am

Himeko smiled as she listened to Rebecca's idea for a match. Himeko had been bummed to miss all the fun at Summer Splash. This would be an awesome way to make it up! Fighting naked wasn't a problem for her, and she couldn't help but think it'd be pretty fun and hot to do so with the amazon right in front of her.

"Wow...that sounds great! I'm so in!" the giantess would say after listening to Rebecca. "Adrian's your girlfriend, right? Hehe...she must be one special girl to come up with all this." she'd add wondering if this fight was a present for the amazon or a present for Adrian!

"Ooooh this is gonna be so fun! I can't wait!" Himeko would say full of glee. The giantess was so pumped that she could face Rebecca here and now. She knew that would miss the point of having the whole big match but she was still excited. "Win or lose...we'll put on a damn good show for the crowd! And for Adrian~" Himeko said with a wink to tease the amazon enforcer. The giantess would then offer her hand out to Rebecca in a show of good sportsmanship.

Despite only being in the ring with her one other time, she was really starting to enjoy the towering woman's company. So, Himeko wanted to shake Rebecca's hand as a sign of respect for the fellow behemoth. Still a part of her couldn't believe this was happening. But Himeko figured that's just what happens when an unknown dream match comes true!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:35 pm

It was kinda weird seeing someone of Himeko's age and size getting all excited like a schoolgirl (especially for definitely-not-schoolgirl matters) but the Giantess' enthusiasm was infectious, making it so Rebecca was having trouble waiting for the match day, she'd be thinking about this matchup for the rest of the week, except when she was with one person "Yeah Adrian's great, just uh... pro tip. Don't mention that it's for her, she gets really embarrassed about it, even though I know she's got a backlog of these matches on her laptop." The Amazon joked, accepting the outstretched hand and shaking firmly, not trying to crush the General's hand.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:28 pm

"Heheh...that's so cute! I bet you two make an adorable couple!" Himeko giggled after she listened to the woman's 'pro tip' and they released her firm handshake. "My lips are sealed, though! I just hope Adrian will still enjoy it if I end up beating you!~" the giantess teased while briefly bumping her large breasts into Rebecca's.

"Seriously though...No hard feelings, ok? I won't be too mad if you end up winning, but you can't be mad either if you end up under my butt again!" Himeko said while patting her own rear to emphasize her point. "Like you said, this is about giving our all and showing Friction who the better amazon is!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:39 am

"No hard feelings, let the toughest woman win," Rebecca confirmed, pressing back up against Himeko in return for a brief moment before turning away "Looking forward to it!" the amazon called as she left, looking to find out if Adrian already had an idea for the two behemoths for their mini-Summer Splash in September.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:41 pm

"Good! I'm looking forward to sitting on you too!~" Himeko teased as her fellow amazon turned to leave. Considering their topic, the giantess couldn't help but take a look at Rebecca's ass as she left. Shortly after though, the white clad behemoth would slap her cheeks lightly to regain her senses. She didn't want to get too lewd before their big match even started. Still, Himeko was dying to meet the amazon enforcer in the ring once again!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down