Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta) - Page 12 Empty Re: Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:40 am

The orgasm was the best, Claudia did not know how to attribute to, maybe it was because she was exhausted and the pleasure rushed over her body in that moment or maybe Sakura was just that good for the final push. Her body was the tensest it was for the night as her head arched back in the bed, eyes rolling into the back of her head as shortly after the orgasm ended, after both streams of cum had sprayed out onto the two of them, she felt her entire body going limp and the world blacking out as Sakura collapsed on top of her.

Her arms still wrapped around Sakura, weakly but still locked, she unconsciously pulled Sakura close to her as she passed out after a wondrous and extensive battle of sex!

-----------------------------

She did not know how much time had passed but the first thing she smelt was the smell of sex, considering she was covered in it and was laying in sheets stained with the love juices of her and Sakura.

And then she saw the face. The beautiful face of a victorious Sakura smiling back at her.

Her entire body was sore, the hardest it had to work and yet still lose in the end. But Claudia had no bitter feelings. It was an honest battle of sex, to see who could out love the other in their conquest of each other, there was no need to be upset at the loss!

"Ha...hey beautiful Sakura...."
she let out, moving her lips to peck Sakura on the lips. "You were....amazing..."

Back to top Go down

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta) - Page 12 Empty Re: Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:53 am

Even after all they had done with and to each other, Claudia could still make her blush... The cheerleader smiled up at her most precious partner, returning her peck with a more passionate kiss, her hands weakly and shakily rising up to rest upon Claudia's cheeks!

"H-heya, m-my beautiful C-claudia..." She whispered, her voice quivering not just from her exhaustion... but from the intense feelings welling up inside... From that match, a bond had been formed... While it was only still in it's primordial stages yet, Sakura could feel it strongly in her heart... strongly for this Italian beauty... She wasn't just her opponent now... They were at LEAST friends... Lovers... someone Lucky would kiss, fondle and grope every day if she saw her!

"Y-you were too..." She whispered softly, placing another kiss upon her lips. "I... Like.... wow.... I've... like... never.... like that..." Sakura was completely fumbling over herself, trying to make a point she desperately hoped Claudia understood. She stared with warm glowing emeralds up at her lover, nothing but the most intimate feelings of attachment in her heart for her...

"Uhm... Come to the shower with me...?" She asked quietly... nervously... "I... Um... I wanna get all clean and stuff... You know... after what we did..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:18 am

Claudia moaned and groaned, a mixture of pleasure and pain from feeling Sakura's body continuing to mash into hers. Not that she was complaining, after tonight, she was never going to complain about anything when she was with Sakura. The girl was amazing, refusing to back down to Claudia's claims of conquest and brought her to her absolute limit...and won.

How Claudia not respect that and find it incredibly hot? Now she had a mountain to climb...with Sakura at the top!

She laughed out as she heard Sakura suggest about taking a shower, truly it was one of the messiest encounters that Claudia had. It wasn't often she and her conquest of the night bathed each other in their juices. And she was not going to say no with more time with Sakura!

"Heh...of course..." she let out as she moved to return the kiss again, "Just so you know...just because you conquered me tonight...doesn't mean that I'm done with you...I'll be back to try again...you're welcome to try and conquer me any day...or try to." she let out with a mischievious smile before diving in for a longer kiss, planting them on Sakura's lips before pulling away!

"Now then... Let's take that shower...!"

--------------------------------------------

WINNER: LUCKY SAKURA BY SEXUAL SUBMISSION

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12