Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rising Star Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

2 posters

Go down

Rising Star Title Open Challenge! (closed topic) Empty Rising Star Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 pm

It had been a few days after Avalanche, and it was a normal night for Friction. As usual, the crowd got something to enjoy from the card, and after a hentai match between two newcomers ended, there was a cleanup crew coming to clean the ring, getting rid of the bodily fluids all around the squared circle. At the same time, the lights around the arena dimmed slightly. The announcers and the crowd alike were speculating about what would happen next before a familiar music was played.

YUKINA:

As the music was played, the current and inaugural Rising Star Champion, YUKINA, made her entrance, carrying her title belt on her shoulder as the crowd cheered. Clad in her updated wrestling outfit, she smiled as she walked down the ramp, waving her hand before she broke into a jog, moving down the ramp, heading over to the ring. She took a microphone on her way there before she pushed the belt into the ring and then climbing up the apron, entering the squared circle.

Once again draping her title over her shoulder, Yukina stood in the middle of the ring, smiling in satisfaction by the supports from the crowd. She would wait for the cheers and chants to die down before she brought her microphone to her lips as she would then address her fans. "Sorry to keep you waiting, everyone. I hope everyone had fun in Australia. It was my first time seeing wallabies, you see?" she said, drawing some chuckles from the crowd. "Now that we're back in Japan, it's about time we get things in order..."

Turning around, Yukina faced one camera and said, "Like I said before back then during Avalanche, what I currently hold is the Rising Star title, and it is reserved for newcomers who have yet to make their marks in AFW. If compared to other titles like Friction World Championship title or Entropy, this title holds little to no weight, but..." After a dramatic pause, she continued, "I have already promised that I will bring value to this title and elevate ourselves, becoming the real Rising Stars."

Facing the direction of the entrance, Yukina then said, "So... for those who wish to elevate themselves, anyone who wish to become the Rising Star, I have good news for you! Tonight, I will present to you a chance to fight for this! I will give you an opportunity to be a star! An open challenge, I'd say! Come on and show me what you got!" It was a real gamble, because Rising Star was a new title with little prestige behind it, but Yukina won the title during the Rookie Tournament, so she thought it was worth the risk.

The crowd began chanting Yukina's name as well as Rising Star, and she would wait for anyone who would try to test their luck tonight. Hopefully, this match would help elevate the value of the title, making it on par with the rest of the titles.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Rising Star Title Open Challenge! (closed topic) Empty Re: Rising Star Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 am

Having just been a part of a meeting here in Friction, for talks about an upcoming match and things of the like. Schwarz Nebel found herself in the hallway and making her way to her locker room to get out of her wrestling outfit and out of her general persona of Schwarz Nebel. Though as she walked past a television set hanging by the wall in the hallway, which had a few stage hands and other wrestlers around it, looking up at the seen of the Rising Star champion making a little announcement.

An open challenge of all things, from none other than her old rival...of course, YUKINA didn't recognize her all too well still. Such a great fighter and beauty as Yukina wasn't going to remember her. Still, after their spar not too long ago she hoped it had at least gotten the message across. Even if it had been a defeat for the young blond. Kasumi would instantly turn on her heels. Moving as if to walk to the ring, but she stopped. Was she really going to go out there?

She shook her head, she had to! This was her chance, her shot to go out there and fight with her rival, one of the women which she had come to this league to fight in the first place. She was not going to waste her shot! Walking towards the Gorilla Position, Schwarz Nebel's music would suddenly play out of the speakers as the she walked out onto the ramp! Having grabbed a microphone from the stage hands on her way out. The anthem of glory that was her entrance theme getting the crowd excited.

The Hero of Germany was quite a newcomer...only having a few matches under her belt. She would walk down the ramp and start to head her way towards the ring. She was dressed in a bit more formal wrestling attire than usual, as she had been wearing this for a meeting after all. The blond would climb into the ring and look on at the light blue haired rival of hers.

Spoiler:

She would take a big gulp, this was getting a bit too real...but she wasn't Kasumi right now, she was Schwarz Nebel! The Soldier stepped forward and brought the Microphone up to her mouth. " YUKINA! I'm here to answer your call to battle. Who better to do so than a solider. If you'd have me for this battle, I'll do my best to give you one hell of a fight." Schwarz Nebel spoke out in a confident tone as she held the microphone up to her mouth, in truth she was very nervous and unsure if she could provide YUKINA with as epic of a challenge as she was playing it off as right now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Rising Star Title Open Challenge! (closed topic) Empty Re: Rising Star Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:44 am

Yukina didn't have to wait for long as the first challenger for her title reign arrived. At first, she didn't recognize the blonde beauty who showed up, and she blinked in confusion as she tried to remember who she was, considering that she somehow looked familiar.

"Um..." Yukina said. Then, she recalled that time when she met an acquaintance from the past who declared herself her rival, and she managed to recognize her. "Oh, I remember now. You are Kasumi, right?" Yukina said, calling the blonde by her Japanese name.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:23 am

Schwarz Nebel stopped when Yukina didn't do much in order of reaction to her, causing the blond to look on a bit awkwardly at her old rival...she would blink....getting a bit nervous. Perhaps she had over stepped her bounds here in challenging Yukina. She would lower the microphone.

Then when she heard Yukina speak out, addressing her by her Japanese name, Kasumi would blush a little. Lowering her Microphone a bit more, Kasumi would nod for a moment and then bring it up. " I am Schwarz Nebel! You should remember me well, after all, we've met before. I know your worth as a combatant therefore who better to challenge you?" The Hero of Germany spoke to her blue haired rival, taking a step forward as she would narrow her eyes and fix them upon Yukina's pretty face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 am

Yukina felt bad for not recognizing her earlier, but since she was the one who went to accept her open challenge, then she thought that it would be something interesting. "I see. Very well, Nebel-san. That's what I am searching for. I hope you are ready, because I won't be giving this to you pretty easily..." Yukina said confidently as she would hold the title belt right in front of the blonde.

"We'll fight in a standard match. You have no problem with that, right?" Yukina said, using the microphone so that everyone could hear them. "Do you believe you have what it takes to be a Rising Star?" She asked. The crowd seemed pretty invested in this as the title match would happen soon.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Standing here in the center of the ring and challenging Yukina for that belt, Schwarz Nebel could feel the butterflies in her stomach. She would straighten up a bit and take a deep breath, keeping that breath in her in her lungs. She would take in those words of Yukina and respond in the only way she could.

" I don't know. I only know I'm ready to fight you!" Schwarz Nebel meant those words. She wouldn't know if she was ready to be a Rising Star until she fought Yukina. That was why she was out here, to fight Yukina and should she win, then she knew she would be ready to step up! "Name your battlefield and terms of combat."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Yukina smiled at Schwarz Nebel. "We'll fight here, and the winner will be decided via pinfall, submission or knockout. Just the usual rules. The winner will either take or retain this title..." Yukina showed Schwarz Nebel the Rising Star title.

"Let's do it," Yukina said confidently as she would wait for the referee to show up to officiate this title match between her and the challenger. The crowd cheered, getting invested by this.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down