by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Photo Shoot Session for Two

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Photo Shoot Session for Two - Page 3 Empty Re: A Photo Shoot Session for Two

Post by Nelv Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:22 pm

"Ah yes, yes, of course~" the photographer happily obliged with Eirina's suggestion and began to take pictures from different angles. Meanwhile Mio's expression only grew more submissive the longer she spent in this hold. She couldn't even squirm if she wanted to as it was to signify her helplessness despite the hold not being tightly applied. The kiss from Eirina almost seemed like it's stamping the woman's domination over her.

"Alright, let's have another hold," the photographer would say once he's satisfied with the picture he's taken.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:44 am

"Okay," Eirina nodded before she looked at Mio. "Alright, let's do a full nelson, then..." Eirina suggested as she would then direct Mio into a position where she could slip her arms under the girl's armpits from behind before snaking them around, placing both her hands right on the back of the girl's neck. She would give it a little pressure to make sure that Mio's modest chest would be pushed forward, though she would make sure to not make it too painful. "Just tell me if it's getting uncomfortable for you, Mio-chan..." Eirina told Mio as she would wait for their pictures to be taken.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:48 am

Mio felt Eirina's arms slipped under hers as the woman then applied the full nelson hold. This time she felt more pressure compared to the previous positions, but it's just a slightly discomfort at best. "I-it's fine..." she said, although she'd make a somewhat agonized look since the photographer requested that. The pictures still needed to look as if there's an actual wrestling done after all.

"Cool, next we're going to shift things around a bit. I want Eirina-san on her back, while Mio-san pin her arms under her head. Meanwhile, Eirina-san will wrap her legs around Mio-san's waist in a scissor."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:49 pm

After they were done with that, Eirina released Mio from the full nelson as she listened to the next instruction. "Okay~" she said as she would put herself on her back, allowing Mio to put herself on top of her. She would have her arms pinned under her head by Mio, and with Mio on top of her, Eirina would wrap her legs around the girl's waist for a scissor. She would sell the move a bit as the photographer went to take their pictures.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Mio took the position requested by the photographer, on top of Eirina, pinning the woman's arms with her hands. The legs around her midsection barely squishing her, but she winced a bit to get the expression needed for the photos. After a few snaps, the next order came in.

"Now, Mio-san can release the arms of Eirina-san as if you're losing in the contest between you two. As for Eirina-san, you can use your hands to do whatever to Mio-san... maybe Mio-san have a request? A triumphant expression would be great as well."

The raven haired girl let go of Eirina's arms, placing her hands on the woman's legs instead as if she's trying to pry them apart. The photographer gave her the ok sign for that.

"Um... well... maybe... one hand on my head... and the other is up to Eirina..." Mio said to the woman meekly.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Eirina listened to the next instruction and nodded. Hearing Mio's request, she smiled as she would do what she wanted, with her hand on Mio's head and the other to her body, specifically her chest.

"Is this good for you?" Eirina asked, smiling at Mio, hoping that she would like this. Then she would have their pictures taken by the photographer, hoping that those pictures would turn out good.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Feeling the hand of Eirina on her head made Mio calmed down slightly, but not for long, as the woman's other hand was placed on her chest. It made her expression a bit mixed between slightly pained and aroused, which the photographer found perfect.

"Great. Now Mio-san, please lie down on your back so Eirina-san can pin you. Make it a sexy one, heh~"

She would wait for Eirina to let her go before laying down on the ground, looking helpless. Her cheeks slightly blushing as she's trying to imagine what sort of pin position the woman would do to her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Eirina giggled when she looked at the expression Mio made after she touched her head and chest. Then, she was told to pin her down, so she would get herself on top of Mio, still keeping both her hands on both her head and chest. She would sit on the girl's hips for the pin, and just to make it saucy, she would give one of the girl's breasts a squeeze.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:46 pm

"Mmmhh..." Mio moaned and made a slightly silly expression as Eirina squeezed her breast while pinning her. Her gaze towards the woman became rather submissive as if she's being pinned in a real match.

"Alright, Mio-san can turn around and lie on her front next," the photographer requested after he took some pictures. "As for Eirina-san, you can pin her again or maybe put her in a hold. Actually, why not do both..."

The raven haired girl could feel herself growing more excited for some reason, and she'd roll around once Eirina released her to lie on her belly.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:22 am

After having their pictures taken, the photographer them to do other poses, with Mio lying on her belly while Eirina would pin her down and put her in a hold. Smiling, Eirina would put herself on Mio's back, pressing her bust against the girl's back as she would make sure to tangle her legs with Mio's before wrapping her arms around her head, putting her in an STF. Of course, she would apply no pressure in the hold.

"This looks good?" Eirina asked the photographer as she would put the girl in the STF, pressing her breasts against the girl's back at the same time.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next