by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:46 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:08 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 1:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

ingridguerci94, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 am

Cardia pursed her lips and turned her head to the side, mulling over Valkoinen's words. She took the Finn's hand and stood up. "Well, you kinda ARE mean, morbid, and with the having psychotic tendencies." Cardia shrugged, "Don't see why that bothers someone who violates her own sister with unnerving regularity, though, but eh..." She threw her hands up, "I dunno. I knew if I ticked off everyone with those qualities from the people I wanted to associate list I wouldn't have any friends in this entire country."

Cardia rubbed her chin, "I guess they're kinda the same, but I bet you get raped a lot more in Friction." She said with a smile.

She paused, "Wait, seriously? That's REALLY her reason. Lukretia is definitely not one to talk about psychotic tendencies. Does she rape you as often as she does me?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 am

"I am not with the being any of those things." She said. "I am never with the doing anything because I am with the havign malicious intent." She said truthfully. "I am with the being assassin. Killing is with the being my job since I was awith the being child." She turned her head and thought. "I was with the growing up hunting when I was witht he being child. I was with the even forging my age to be with the getting into military earlier than I was being able. Because I was with the being expert marksman even before I was with the joining army, I was with the being trained to be sniper right away. It is not with the being morbid, it is with the beign duty. And I am not with the being psychotic. I am with the having full faculties and capabilities. I am with the having perfect mind and body. I am not withh the understanding why I am with the being abhorred and with the being called psychotic." She seemed to shrug it away as though it only confused her and didn't actually bother her.

She the furrowed her brow at Cardia. "I am not with the knowing what you are talking about. What is with this raping you speak of?" She pointed at Cardia's pussy. "You are witht he meaning when she is pushing you over and 'nh nh!'" She spoke as she thrusted to emphasize her point "She is not with the doing that to me. I have only with the been having intrusion when I was with the being tortured by Spetsnaz." She said as she lowered her head. "I am with the thinking that Lukretia wouldn't be with the raping me even if she was with the knowing that I am with the not having experience of it in pleasant way like you are with the having."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 am

Cardia looked on Valkoinen carefully as she talked, "Well... I... normal people who don't do a lot of killing... it's tough for them to look at you who talks so cavalierly about it." She played loosely with a strand of her hair. "I mean, you just volunteer that stuff which... is to most people the most vicious, most utterly final thing out there." She shrugged, "It's scary. It's offputting, and none of us can read you any way other than 'She's a psycho.'"

Cardia twisted her lip at Valkoinen's crude description, only to blush at Valkoinen's confession, "Oh... great... she doesn't rape you but she does me. I guess... is that good or bad? I don't know." She sighed, "W-wait, you can't... you can't experience... oh wow... I'm sorry." She placed her hand over her mouth sheepishly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:09 am

Valkoinen looked down when Cardia spoke. "Killing is with the only thing I am knowing. How else am I supposed to be with the being?" She then looked down at Cardia's sex. "You are with the liking it, right? I am not even with the thinking I would be with the feeling it." She shrugged. She slid her finger inside of her own pussy. "This is only with the being used for pee pee bathroom, not with the fuckity fuck pleasure. I was with the being told that I could be with the shutting off desires or they would be with the cutting them out of me." She then sighed and pulled her finger out. "I am not with the being able to live normally the way you are. But it is with the being choice. Someone is with the needing to do dirty work in this world and I am with the being best. I am with the being dog. I am with the only knowing how to bark." She looked up at Cardia. "I am with the having current mission. Maybe you would be with the believing me if you were with the seeing for yourself."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 am

Cardia sighed listening to Valkoinen's story. It was unlikely, but most of her disbelief was brought about by anger at the Finn's attitude. Now that she was acting almost sympathetic, well...

"That's awful. Nobody should have to live like that, even to do what you do." She took a pensive breath, "Is that an offer?" She asked at Valkoinen's last statement.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am

"Iam with the choosing it." She said simply. "At least when I was with the entering Finnish Special Ops. Spetsnaz was not with the being a choice but as you are with the seeing, I am with the making it a choice." She then held out her hand, offering to shake it with Cardia. "As long as you are with the not being afraid of death." She then turned her head and smiled very faintly. "Maybe because you are with the going to observe that I will be witht he doing my best to protect you but we shall be with the seeing."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 am

Cardia reached out pensively, pausing for a second, before steeling her resolve, grasping Valkoinen's hand, and shaking it firmly. "Well, I'd really rather NOT die, but... it isn't like everyone gets a chance to see this sort of life, so why not?" She smiled, "Just please tell me we're not talking murdering some good guy, okay?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 am

Valkoinen gave a firm shake and then turned her head. "I am not with the knowing." She said turning her head. "I am with the being contracted by crime family. It is with the seeming that they are with the having division in family. I am with the supposing to be eliminating the bosses who have fled and I am with the supposing to make sure that rival gang is with the committing crime. I have been with the spending time trying gather information on rival gang. Now I am with the beign ready to execute plan." She looked back up at Cardia.

"It is not with the being my place to decide if these people are with the deserving of death or not. I am witht he being White Death. Like Finnish winter I bring cold death regardless of whether or not they are prince or pauper guilty or innocent."

She turned around and began to walk back to the pool house. "Be with the dressing now." She said. "And be with the wearing tightest clothes possible. I am with the thinking that might be the best if you are with the happening to be with the fighting."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 am

Cardia gulped. Maybe she had bitten off more than she could chew... Real criminals. Real gang members. This was a far cry from the wrestling ring...

But... if Lukretia had fought through a life like this and survived... to stand up to her, Cardia needed to taste it, overcome it, no matter how bitter it might be.

Determination in her eyes, Cardia nodded. "Alright. You can count on me... I think I still have some clothes that should count as reasonably stealthy..." She gathered her own dripping mess of clothes and gave Valkoinen a curt nod, "Just give me a few minutes to shower and change... I... don't have any weapons..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 am

"I will be with the bringing all the supplies we will be needing." She said. "You are with the merely observing. I would have to be with the giving up title if I was with the having help." She went into the pool house and to her room. She dressed up in her snow white camo and carefully packed up her supples. She slid her knife into her side sheath. She then pulled out a black metal case from her closet and then began loading up another small case.

She put the case into a backpack and then went into the sitting room as she4 waited for Cardia to finish getting ready.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7