Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:11 am

Ryu had thought he could catch the hopefully overconfident Selene off guard with his attack... But in the end all he had done was diving face first into another of her patented hip-bumps. More of those sexy peculiar attacks, alternating from his guts to his unprotected face, were underlined by happy roars from the fans.

"Unghff... Umpff.... I... Oooff... am not c-cute! 0///0", the flustered boy tried to protest.... Which was definitely going to make him look cuter to Selene's playful eyes as Ryu was pushed against the ropes once again, so easily cornered and overwhelmed by her peach-perfect booty.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:49 am

“Deny it all you want, it doesn’t take away from how cute you can be.” She’d wink as she forced him over to the ropes, turning after her constant hip bumps to stare Ryu in the eyes. “For someone who’s been in so many matches against sexy opponents, you have a surprising amount of innocence. It’s something you wouldn’t expect from a boy like you.”

She’d then just barely press her breasts against his chest, despite her clothing giving h8m the faintest reminder of how her breasts felt. “It makes me want to bully you and do all kinds of naughty things to you. And with the match we set up, I’ll be able to show you exactly what I mean.” She’d tease seductively. “And I’m certain that you’ll enjoy every second of it when we get to it.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Selene looked sexier than ever, looking down at Ryu's innocent face from her shoulder, then turning around to press him to the ropes with her equally wonderful bosom. Her seductive mind games were making it hard for the handsome boy to keep his straight thinking... and making him hard period while he needed to catch his breathing, therefore being unable to escape from her amorous clutches.

The soft pressure from those wondering melons put him off balance pressing him further into the ropes and preventing him from either pushing off or trying to sneak away. Which left Ryu only one option: wrapping his arms around her waist, the flustered boy tried to strike back with a sort of bearhugging clinch.

"L-Let's see you bully me now that I've caught you... ooff 0///0", Ryu replied while trying to squeeze. That was not a very effective hold though, especially with himself forced to lean backwards into the ropes. But Ryu's flustered mind was unable to figure out anything better in his current state.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:17 pm

“Oh no, you’ve really trapped me Ryu, whatever shall I do?” She teased as he wrapped his arms around, starting the attempt of a bearhug. With his flustered state and being distracted by her advances, his move couldn’t provide any real risks to her, allowing her to keep her confidence despite being “caught” in his hold.

And with him now actively pulling her in, Selene didn’t waste the oppurtunity to further press her bosom against his chest. “Although Ryu, its still very easy to bully you in this position.” She’d then lean forward and press her lips against his, kissing him fully in an attempt to off set him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Of course, Ryu's lessened version of a bearhug could only earn him more intimate "grappling holds" from Selene.
Furtherly pressed into the ropes by her bountiful bosom, Ryu had just the time to gasp before his mouth was sealed by her soft lips.

"mngh? Mmmnnh... 0///0". Moaning in Selene's breathtaking kiss, Ryu felt a hot sensation wash down his body, weakening his resolve by strengthening his arousal. The blonde vixen could feel Ryu's squeezing hold subside into a cute sloppy hug around her waist as she put him more and more under her amorous control.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Capturing the boy’s attention couldn’t be easier for Selene as she used her expertise to arouse and weaken him. Her kiss alone has knocked out her opponents dozens of times in the past and Ryu would learn that he would prove to be no acception should she want him to be.

Pressing her self as close to Ryu as she could, Selene would use the ropes to keep them up while she liked at the boy’s lips, attempting to get access to his mouth. And to make sure he’d be more than willing to comply, the busty wrestler would press her crotch against his boyhood, gently rubbing herself on him to arouse him even more.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:58 pm

The ropes served as a love hammock of sorts, rocking Ryu up and down as Selene grinded herself onto his body, pressing her breasts down onto him as she kissed the life out of him.

In spite of his will to resist, Ryu was soon reduced into an air-deprived dreamy state, moaning against her lips from embarrassed lust at the intimate friction against his groin, gently bounced up and down until his lame excuse of a bearhug was completely broken and the hard bulge in his pants was energetically poking against her crotch.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:16 am

Very slowly, Selene would pull her face back from Ryu, allowing him to breathe as she stared at his face. “Well, aren’t you the trooper here. You’ve managed to avoid passing out from my kiss so far. Not as easy as it seems, I’ll assure you.” Selene would continue her teasing, nibbling at his neck while she continued to grind against his crotch.

“I know you can’t resist my body Ryu, even if your mind is against it your body will betray you. But that’s okay, because I’ll be glad to give it the pleasure that it craves. However first I’d prefer we take this somewhere off the ropes. Being her limits me too much.”

After informing him of her plans, the busty wrestler would step back from the aroused boy, seemingly giving him a second to collect himself. However that was quickly proven false as she jumped up and wrapped her thighs around his head, preforming a hurricana and tossing him towards the center of the ring in another impressive show of agility.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:55 am

Eventually, their lips parted with a cute teasing 'pop', leaving Ryu all woozy and ashamed of himself for letting himself be so easily dominated by nothing more than a girl's kiss, unable to do much more than mumbling and shivering in reaction to her gentle lovebiting and intimate grinding.

Though, the biggest shock for Ryu was when she informed that most males had actually PASSED OUT from that... move of hers.

Finally allowed to get out of the ropes, Ryu hinted at moving forward, willing to strike back and annoyed at how Selene kept acting like if he was doomed to always, inevitably fall into her holds.
But the fact was.. she was damn right! Before Ryu could even try to make his move, Selene's smooth thighs were wrapped around his head, then turning his world upside down and flipping him down to the mats with lightening speed.

"WOAHH-Uuunnghhhh...!!! @_@". Laying down in the middle of the ring, spread eagle and looking up at the spotlights spinning around over him, Ryu was stunned and incapacitated to quickly stand up: just perfect for any kind of games Selene was planning to play with her handsome dizzy opponent.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:33 am

Seeing Ryu land in the condition he did, Selene would first give a second to wave to the audience, showing her appreciation to their presence with a bright smile as she strutted seductively over to her downed opponent. She’d look down to him with her feet by his head, smiling down at his dizzy and unfocused stare.

“So then Ryu, how about we get into a little bit of the action now?” She asked with a wink, moving down and trapping him in a reverse headscissors. “We’ll start off a little slow, that way I can work you into the better stuff after a release or two.” She teased, before tightening her thighs to begin her plans.

And at the same time, Ryu would feel her dainty hand glide across his chest and abs, going down and reaching underneath his shorts. “Uh oh, look who I found~” she giggled as she gripped his boyhood, beginning to give him a slow handjob that was in time with her headscissors.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next