Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Ryu was treated to the familiar beautiful sight of Selene overlooking him when he came back to consciousness, the gorgeous grappler making sure to give him a sweet wake up with that teasingly seductive pose.

"Unfhhh, how kind of you Selene... But you don't have to worry. I'm not planning to fall into any furthe KO at all, and even less to give up!", he announced, with brave words that were surely stronger than his unsteady legs, as she could tell after he stood up with a faint groan, and quite amusing to hear considering how she had sensually dominated him so far.

"So, I hope you're ready to fight", he started to approach willing to engage the busty vixen into a starting lockup, "... because I surely am... Uh... H-Hey where are my shorts??? 0///0".... And goodbye to Ryu's bravado, as he blushed in embarrassed shock halfway of his move, eliciting the laughing reaction of the arena as he only now became aware of his indecent clothing, or better said lack of clothing.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

Post by USLMAN Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:11 am

“Oh Ryu, it’s so nice to know you’re always willing to rise back up for the challenge.” Selene would say as she watched him approach, readying herself before he made the mistake of pausing to note his lack of clothing. “Oh that useless thing? I figured it’d be better if we didn’t have that getting in the way, so I tossed it.”

After her nonchalant response, Selene would quickly hop over to Ryu and separate his hands, lightly pressing her chest against his as she stared up to his face. “But let’s not focus too much on what’s not here, it’d be far too boring if we did.” Without saying another word, Selene would quickly jump up and wrap her thighs around his head, attempting to send him over with a hurricana while landing on his chest in the same fluid motion.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:51 pm

The fans laughed happily at that little comedy moment, but Selene was ready to give Ryu more urgent issues to deal with.
"Mghff?? Woah-Uuunghhh! @_@". Ryu's vision was suddenly covered by Selene's crotch as the blond vixen swiftly jumped into sitting on his shoulders facing him.

The boy staggered blindly for a slight moment but, before he could even think of countering with a powerbomb, Selene had just completed her move flipping him down to the mats, perfectly ending her maneuver by sitting ontop of his chest.
"uuhhgh... y-you..you... @///@", Ryu would groan and squirm faintly underneath her, temporarily too dazed to put up much struggle.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 pm

“I know, I know, I’m amazing.” She’d tease, cupping his cheek with her hand as she looked down to him. “But you’ve been good so far too, you’re much more resilient than most of my past opponents. And that just makes everything so much more fun.”

After her compliment, Selena would get back to the goal of the match and begin to slap Ryu’s face with a single hand, going back and forth with the teasing move as she remained on top of him. “But as much as I enjoy seeing you try to fight back, I think you’re really cute when you’re helplessly aroused underneath me. And I’m sure everyone else agrees.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Outmatched, smothered, squeezed, teased and loved to her heart's content, Ryu was at Selene's mercy in every possible, and the audience was just loving it.

Soon the pinned boy had tried to buck his hips trying to push the busty vixen off from his chest, but she seemed to barely acknowledge it. Even his attempt at saying something defiant were teasingly turned into a sweet compliment as she finished his sentences at will, before she would start a humiliating series of back and forth slaps across his face.
"Ungh...unff..gah...!"

Ryu's head was turned side to side along with the apparently endless slapping session, until his head was spinning and his resistance was tamed. Incapacitated to fight back any longer, he was soon reduced into a dazed and compliant state to her whims, just the way she liked him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:53 am

“Looks like you’re really out of it right now, huh Ryu?” Selene would ask with a smile, stopping her barrage of slaps as she looked down to see his disoriented face. She’d remain on top of him for a few seconds to drink in Ryu’s helpless expression, having fun teasing and just generally dominating him in their current match before she’d move on to her next move.

Getting off of him, the blonde vixen would turn him to his side before moving in to wrap her arms around his neck and legs around his stomach to lock in a figure-four sleeper hold. She’d then move them so that she was on the bottom on her back, having him nice and trapped in her hold as her curves pressed against his back. “Try and stay with us now Ryu.” She’d whisper playfully in his ear before tightening her hold, beginning another damaging submission hold on the poor boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:53 pm

With Ryu all buttered up by a long taunting session of back-and forth slapping, his glazed eyes were a clear sign that he was not going to put up much resistance to her next move.

And it was time for Selene to show off a little more of her grappling skills: Ryu groaned faintly and took a short breather when she dismounted from his handsome beaten up frame, but the blonde vixen was not going to let him rest for long:

Soon he felt Selene's arms gently wrap under his chin and around his neck, placing him into a snug sleeperhold and locking it with a soft hand placed ontop of his red head. Her legs coiled up his body into an apparently loving figure four, until he was like cocooned into her double embrace, and finally laid ontop of her soft body, looking up, like if she was giving him an amorous cuddle.

"D-Damn-Unnghhffh.... nnffh...". In his current conditions, Ryu was obviously unable to escape from Selene's sleeperhold+figurefour "cuddle". Though, he was still trying with the pintless flailing and squirming of his limbs. Which she would probably found as much adorable and fruitless as his wheezing groans and protests.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:59 pm

“Aww, you’re trying to break free.” Selene would comment as she’d tighten her hold on him for a few seconds, aiming to stop those struggles as she continued. “Sorry Ryu, But you’ll have to try harder than that if you want to get away from me.” The busty wrestler would then begin to tighten and loosen her hold in intervals, squeezing him for a few seconds before allowing him a second to recover.

She’d continue this process without flaw, enjoying feeling his struggles as she’d lock her hold around him. After continuing the hold for awhile, the blonde would loosen her hold for awhile longer than normal, giving him the time to breathe while she’d begin to tease the side of his neck with light kisses. “Mmmmm Ryu~” She’d purr into his neck as she peppered him with her lips.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:51 pm

Selene's cooings added insult to injury, letting him know how effortlessly the grappling vixen had him contained in her sensually lethal double squeeze as she softly spoke to his ear.
Clearly enjoying his closeness and his helplessness to escape, the busty blonde was deliberately avoiding to squeezing him all out so that he wouldn't pass out too fast. She would soon get into a slow, hypnotic tempo of squeezing and relaxing, matter of factly rocking Ryu back and forth in her soporific submission until the boy felt that he was going limp, his vision starting to tunnel out, a breathless wheezing sound escaping from his groggy lips.

That was the very moment when Selene decided to loosen the pressure, applying just the mimimum pressure on her sleeperhold and figure four to keep her handsome prisoner put in her embrace.
"Nnnhhghh... m-mmh..?? <3... fuuuh... 0///0".
The half conscious Ryu was sweetly brought back around by the teasingly pleasant sensation of Selene's warm breathing bathing his neck. The soft seductive touch of her little kisses had cute goosebumps appear on his neck, as the lovingly revived Ryu shivered and twitched to each new kiss.
""mnh...n-nyann... 0///0". Until, moaning in embarrassed distress, Ryu was just enough enough to resume another, furtherly weakened and uneased attempt to escape.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:46 pm

“No no, that’s not nice Ryu.” Selene would say as she felt him attempt to free h8mself again, once again tightening her hold around him in order to stop him. “I was trying to be nice and give you some gentle time, but it’s clear you only seem to respond to when I’m more forceful on you.”

Once again going to the repeated process of tightening and loosening her hold, the busty wrestler would take her time in once again bringing the boy back to obedience. However this time, each squeeze would get slowly longer, as she was now aiming for another knockout over her opponent. “Sorry Ryu, but you couldn’t just sit still and let me give you some affection. So I’m going to have to put you out for now.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next