Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 3 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 11 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 am

By all means eat until your sick if it reduces how much of this food is left.” Kyoko said letting Fallon start while she got her own plate. Truth be told her favorite kind of meat was something as mundane as ribs something her and Amy actually shared. On more then one occasion the two of them decided who paid for something by who are there full set of ribs first...she couldn’t remember what there record was but she knew she won the last time. Needless to say while Fallon got the meat first she started with the mash potatoes and then the salad before getting her meat.

Though just because she pulled her phone out and got a shot of Fallon while her back was turned “Just to make sure I got all the best parts of the outfit. Can never be too sure.” she said since she knew the flash would alert Fallon she took one and then sat down. “Feel free to tell me how it is. It should be fine but I’d still appreciate a critique from someone who lived in America telling me how good I am cooking more American style food.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:32 am

Fallon would definitely like to hear that little factoid about the ribs-eating contests, though right now she was focused on the food, opening the oven to take the still-warm meat, the filets and the chicken, out and set them on the stovetop where they could be easily portioned out. "I mean, I dunno about, like, eating 'til I'm sick, but I don't think you need to worry about too many leftovers. I'll tell you how it is, but from the smell of it, I don't think you have to worry. Smells delicious!"

She got one steak and one hunk of chicken to start, figuring she could come back over and get more when she needed to. She was getting ready to move over to the vegetable section of the buffet, where Kyoko had started, when that flash alerted her to the fact that more pictures were being taken of her, or, specifically, of her butt, and the big "Kyoko No. 1" stretched across it. She smirked and looked over her shoulder. "Oh, wait, wait, wait! You're still missing the best part." Reaching back with both hands, Fallon would tug down the cheerleader shorts, leaving them bunched just above her knee and exposing her full panty-clad butt to her friend! Gold and blue electric-looking stripes ran horizontally across Fallon's rear end, and she stuck her tongue out and snickered as she wiggled it around for Kyoko!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:48 am

Thats good to know less I have to put away later.” Kyoko has just about finished setting up her plate when she took another pic of Fallon figuring she should keep it up since the odds of her wearing it again were slim to oblivion and she needed to get what she could now. Fallon though seemed eager to raise the stakes some more when she suddenly pulled her shorts down to shoe off the gold panties she wore under them. Needless to say Kyoko was a bit shocked.

If this is how you are with friends I pray your girlfriend ain’t the jealous type.” Kyoko said contemplating if she should comply. She was more concerned with the outfit and while Fallon’s butt was hardly an unappealing sight she wasn’t sure if this particular shot would be as well reforged especially because of the circumstances. She decided to delegate on this a bit more...after going ahead and taking the shot anyway so as not to just leave the brunette hanging.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:18 am

It took a while for Kyoko to decide to take the picture, a long several seconds during which Kyoko's thrust-out butt started to get kind of cold. Still, she kept the pose, and wiggled her rear end around a bit more, showing off the tight, fine white cotton, the blue and gold jagged stripes accentuating the curvature of the Cali girl's toned posterior and wide hips.

"Oh, well...she's never really worried about anything like that," Fallon would say, after taking a nice, long, thoughtful pause that was very much diametrically opposed to her current pants-down, ass-out position. Kyoko finally took the picture, and Fallon smirked as she straightened back up, holding onto the shorts with one hand while she kept her panties on display for a while as she turned around. "So no worries! You can frame that one and, like, put it up on your wall with all the other pics of me I bet you keep." She gave Kyoko a wink, then pulled the shorts back up around her waist and grabbed her plate, adding some potatoes and salad, before she nonchalantly made her way over to the table to sit down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:22 am

I guess she should expect this kind of antics from you. She does know you best so I’m not about to throw judgement.” Kyoko said after taking the pic, she did notice the way she said it but felt it wasn’t her place to speak up. Though she noticed Fallon tried to keep things the way they were before with another playful thing to speak of.

Im afraid your sorely disappointed you could check this whole house and there’s no pics of you here. Nor will I be hanging this on my wall. Not enough abs in frame and your butt isn’t as compelling as you think it.” Kyoko said knowing Fallon would certainly have something to say about that which might keep her mind off whatever bothered her. Then with that settled Kyoko would sit down ow that her plate was finished. “Hopefully you enjoy it.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:51 pm

Fallon smirked and shrugged. "Yeah, I mean, this has always just kinda been my style, I guess!" she said, before they got to the real meat of the issue: the fact that Kyoko thought she could pretend that she didn't have any pictures of Fallon secretly stashed away somewhere in the apartment.

"I mean, I would agree about the abs part, but you don't have to go and insult my butt like that. Especially when that's, like, totally ridiculous," she explained, coming to the defense of her hyper-compelling butt. "Even if you don't have any booty shots in your Fallon merch collection, I know you've got belly shots hidden somewhere around here."

She wouldn't start the search now, though, especially when her belly was feeling in need of some fuel and growling louder as she sat down with the food in front of her. She would give Kyoko a smile before digging in, cutting at meat and switching up between bites of that and bites of the side dishes. "Mm...it is good!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:18 am

I don’t have any pics of you lying around.Butt, boob belly, anything. Though now that I’ve recently taking pics of you in that..you can bet I’ll be uploading some pics real soon.” Kyoko said waving her phone at her before placing it back in her pocket. The time to mess around had passed and now it was time to actually eat. Fallon’s stomach agreed giving its growling finally compelled her to start eating and Kyoko followed suit and started on the salad she made.

Well good to know that. Now you have no excuse not to cfinish that plate.” she motioned towards the rest of her food as she continued eating herself. Kyoko kept an eye on Fallon in case she wanted to talk still. She didn’t seem like the kind of person who are in peace. Even after there last encounter that saw them eat something battered and hurting Fallon kept up casual conversation, and she had more reasons not to talk then Kyoko did given she had lost said fight and was paying for the whole meal that day.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:24 pm

Fallon swallowed the bite she was currently chewing on before sticking her tongue out at Kyoko, who apparently didn't value their belly-based friendship and rivalry enough to have even one picture of Fallon's abs laying around somewhere! "Yeah, yeah, uploading, printing poster-sized and framing—the works, I bet!"

She ate heartily, a couple bites of this first, then that, eating around the plate. "Mmmf, there's, like, no reason to worry about that," Fallon said, again between bites. "Not only is my belly strong out here, but it's strong in there, too. Needs, like, a ton of fuel to be this powerful." She gave her own belly a light slap just to illustrate her point. She was, of course, a talker, but she knew Kyoko was not exactly as much of a conversationalist as she was, so she wouldn't force her friend to say too much while she was trying to focus on her food.

There was still some left after her first plate, so Fallon, once she was done, would stroll back over to the kitchen, looking around to try to decide what she wanted to get seconds of, eventually deciding on a little bit more salad and one last piece of steak. "So, what do you usually eat around here? Pretty much this, or...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:06 am

Why would I need to frame them? Unless there like family pics there better off in my phone or o the internet anyway. Also If your this insistent on it I better see some frame ups of me at your place.” Kyoko said working on her food some more and enjoying it. Noticing that Fallon wasn’t talking as much though she didn’t really mind since she was eating. She just hoped she hadn’t gotten boring to the brunette. Though the conversation started up again after Fallon playfully boasted her belly remained strong because she fed it well and then after getting herself a second helping asked her what kind of food she ate.

No not really. I eat food like this from time to time but that’s just when I feel like trying something. I usually tend to just make simple meals. Good for the body but too crazy unless I’m craving something and then I get creative. Though if I had to guess what I ate the most it would probably be shrimp, rice, and ribs. Odd combo I know. But it’s the truth...there’s just something filling about being able to reduce a whole run of meat to nothing but bones that makes it taste better. Course that could just be me.” she giggled a little finishing her food and going to make her next plate.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:18 am

"Hey, I've got at least one picture of you printed out for my research," Fallon said, as she got that second plate of food and then sat back down next to Kyoko to continue eating. "It's not, like, framed, but to be fair you've been a fan of mine for longer than I've been a fan of yours, so I'd expect more from you!" Of course, she couldn't explicitly prove that Kyoko had been her fan before joining AFW, but going into their very first match Fallon at least had a vague idea of what her opponent was about. That was the point of the research, after all. Kyoko was still holding out some details on her!

When Kyoko described her usual meals, Fallon was actually kind of surprised by how animated her rival was, and by that adorable little giggle she ended with that turned Fallon's cheeks a bit pink when she heard it. Geez, why didn't Kyoko always act so cutely? She definitely had a voice and a face which were made for it. "That's a pretty good combo. My favorite use of rice is in sushi, of course, which also makes for, like, some totally awesome shrimp, which I think are better cold than hot. But I love ribs, too. We got, like, some really good ones back in Fresno...some Kansas City-style barbecue, y'know, gotta have that. Closest big barbecue city to us in Cali."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next