by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 10 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Really? Odd Kyoko tells me of every one she’s a fan of. So maybe she’s holding out on me for this one, but it is nice to know my daughter has fans and friends!” She said excited as Kyoko seemed embarrassed between the two of them, made worse now that Fallon being Fallon started calling her Kyo a name she had never really been called outside of her family. “Theres no secrets, like I said she’s just here because I beat her...she’s challenger number 25.” Kyoko said trying to get a bit playful herself hoping to avoid the worst of this.

Touka laughed again getting a better look at Fallon. “Aaaahhh I see it now yeah that makes, sense odd you usually don’t make friends with the girls who challenge that title. This one must be special huh Kyo?” That was one way of putting it but Kyoko started to feel the red go down. “Anyway we were just relaxing now and getting ready to eat..nothings going on I promise you’d know I’d tell you if there was anything like that.” “I know I know but your always so closed off with people at times to narrowly focused on wrestling if love for you to have a few surprises next time around!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Fallon giggled, as she enjoyed getting this little look into the private life of Kyoko Akan. It was clear that Kyoko had a good relationship with her mother, though obviously she was still dead-set on keeping some secrets from the woman who gave birth to her—as evidenced by the way she numbered "challengers" to a supposed "title," presumably the title of Belly Queen that Fallon had already seized from her by virtue of her original victory over Kyoko and her general abdominal superiority, and one that Kyoko had only questionably reclaimed with her victory in their unofficial rematch.

"Oooooh, I think little Kyo is definitely holding out on you in, like, a few ways," Fallon would warn, unable to keep a straight face as she glanced from Kyoko to her mother. "I mean, she did beat me the last time we fought...barely. But I beat her before that, so I think that's, like, some pretty important information she's leaving out. Oh, and the fact that I am kind of known for having the toughest abs around these parts!" Fallon stuck her tongue out and winked at the older woman on the phone.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:50 pm

I don’t think that’s how that works. Fact is I beat you in a challenge and that was our last encounter. Ergo challenger No. 25. Also you say barely like you were in a much better state when you won. If I wanted to I could have kept going when I won..and you couldn’t.” She said patting her head as she had felt the conversation shift to something she could talk about. “Also I never really felt talking about you and your abs were important. Your just a friend afterall and only a recent one. So that’s hardly something I was ‘hiding’.

Touka watched the whole encounter understanding one thing. It was pretty clear to her neither girl thought themselves inferior to the other and held there victory as the more definite one. While Touka was naturally inclined to agree with her own daughter she didn’t want to make her friend feel cornered when they seemed to be all smiles. Kyoko was competitive and she would bet Fallon was the same that it might start a fight. “It seems you two lovebirds have some things setting I can almost make ku the good behind you. Anyway I’ll be seeing you soon I guess but I don’t want to get in your way of a good meal. You need to eat well Kyo.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:37 am

"Umm, hold on," Fallon would say, still smiling, though letting her face become a little more stern as, if Kyoko wanted to be serious about this, then Fallon was going to drop some knowledge on her. "Your math is totally wrong. So, if we say you actually had the title in the first place—which is, like, totally crazy, but let's just say it—then I would have been challenger twenty-five, or, since it was much earlier, probably somewhere more around, like, twenty, the first time we fought. And I beat you." Fallon talked with her hands, illustrating her math with little strokes of her fingers through the air. "So then I become the Belly Queen, and in our second fight you would be challenger number, like, two or three. So, like, y'know, just be careful with your math."

Fallon was also kind of miffed by the "recent friend" line, wondering just how "recent" Kyoko had started to think of her as a friend. Maybe it was nothing—maybe "recent" covered a year, or two, back to their first encounter.

Touka added some levity to the slightly tense moment between Fallon and her belly disciple, and made Fallon blush a little bit, but ultimately Fallon did relax again and giggle as she gave Kyoko's side another nudge. "Oh, don't worry, I'm gonna make sure Kyo puts some meat on these bones. She'll have a potbelly by the time the night's done."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:59 am

Your math is way off the mark there because of how you don’t actually know he list. My challengers aren’t listed by how many in a row I beat. There listed under how many I beat. You were the 25th girl to fight me in something like that my wins and losses before and after don’t matter in it. Also you don’t just become the Queen because it’s not a title up for grabs it’s a nickname my fans came up for with me people just say the title shit because...well because they like to think it is one.” Kyoko reflected that part a bit before continuing. “So no 25 is accurate it wasn’t 20 before that it was 24. I’ve fought a lot of gals Fallon it comes with being me.” She said with a shrug unaware of the annoyance her comment about friends did to her. Touka however had to open her big mouth “Wait you mean that title you were given you don’t carry with you to the ring?

Kyoko’s face lit up again full red as she actually started to stammer. “T-t-t-that isn’t how that works mom. And that belt is supposed to be for them not AFW.” Touka’s eyes widened feeling she had just told Fallon something Kyoko hand theater with her yet and looking between her and the brunette. She clearly wasn’t someone Kyoko had any issue with otherwise she wouldn’t have invited her to her house but it was pretty clear she had jumped the gun in assuming how close the were. Trying to salvage her little mistep she tried talking to Fallon again. “Um..So Fallon I take it your a wrestler too? How long have you been at AFW?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:40 am

"Okay, so, like, calling me 'challenger number twenty-five' kind of makes it seem like I came to you to try to take this title—this title you say doesn't matter—and failed, since it's 'challenger' and not 'opponent.' I mean, if all you're doing is counting the girls you've fought, then is there any reason I can't call you victim number eighteen? Like, now that you say it, your math technically makes sense, but the words you're choosing, like, totally don't fit."

And then, Touka let a very interesting, very strange secret slip: Kyoko has a secret belt that these supposed fans gave to her that she keeps locked away. Locked away somewhere in this apartment, for sure. Fallon glanced around, wishing she had X-ray vision so that she could see through the walls and discover its exact location right now. "Ohoho..." Fallon chuckled softly, but she couldn't start searching while Touka was still on the line. She didn't want to ignore the woman's question. "Oh, yeah, I've been around here for...geez, must be, like, five or six years by now. Before that, I fought back home in California. In both places I've been pretty much known for having the toughest abs around, and always being ready to take on a challenge." She explained all of that with a grin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:50 am

How and what you call your end of things is irrelevant to me cause it’s not my list. Challenger sounds cooler then opponent so I chose to go with that. It implies someone was a good challenge to test my skills on.” Kyoko said now hat that the issue had been cleared up though she was certainly less inclined to talk once the news of her belt being a thing was made clear and she could almost feel Fallon’s she’s wandering for the source of it. Kyoko has to date only taken the belt out of her house twice, once to a fan meet and greet and once to show her family in person. Beyond that it had firmly stayed here where it belonged.

Sounds a lot like someone else I know..though replace California with Japan.” Touka said though it didn’t get a reaction out of Kyoko who was doing her best to stay silent. “Though I think I’ve wasted enough of your time and certainly don’t want the food getting cold so maybe I should sign off. Hope to see more of you Fallon! And Kyoko make sure to get plenty of sleep and don’t work too hard.” Kyoko gave a simple nod and Touka blew her a kiss and said goodbye before the call ended. Kyoko wanted to slam the phone on the table and walk to go eat but she had embarrassed herself enough with this whole thing. “Well..you’ve met my mother.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:03 am

It sounded like Kyoko's heart was at least, well, kind of close to the right place in the terminology she used, but she was still taking a relatively simple concept and needlessly complicating it. That became a hell of a lot less important after Touka let news of that belt slip. It remained foremost in Fallon's thoughts, but she was not going to abandon the conversation in order to start the search. It sounded like Touka had to get going soon, anyway.

"Heh heh, yeah, sometimes I think Kyoko has patterned her career after mine," Fallon teased, sticking her tongue out at her friend to keep the tension level low. When Touka decided to sign off, Fallon would wiggle her fingers to Kyoko's mother. "It was nice to meet you, Mrs. Akan! I'll make sure Kyoko takes good care of herself!" And just like that, the call was over. Fallon paused, deciding how to proceed with the obviously delicate Kyoko.

She decided to hold her newfound knowledge in her back pocket, a trump card she could use later. She smiled and patted Kyoko on the back. "She's nice! I like her!" Fallon said. "She's right, too—we gotta eat the food before it gets cold."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:43 am

My career would be on the same course with or without you.” Kyoko muttered taking some offense that Fallon seemed to trying to insinuate she was a copy cat, it was a constant hit of irritation that Fallon seemed to think there interests meant Kyoko was just a fan who was emulating her and not her own person and with Fallon’s confidence it was nearly impossible to tell how serious she was or how much she was joking. All she did know was she did not like the implication. Though she kept going on when the conversation shifted to her mom and food.

Most people do in fact generally the only people who don’t like her are people who are generally bad people.” Kyoko said though she gestured towards the food when fallon brought uonthey needed to eat telling her she was free to start anytime and Kyoko would follow behind her to get started. “Have as much as you want it we don’t finish it Amy will do it certainly won’t go to waste.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:40 am

Fallon could have teased Kyoko about the belt. It was a tantalizing piece of information. And she already teased Kyoko about coming to AFW to follow in Fallon's footsteps, about being a pretender to Fallon's throne, about not having abs that were nearly as tough as Fallon's. Sure, one of those was ten thousand percent true, and maybe the others had little kernels of truth to them, but the point was Fallon was happy to keep on needling her friend, knowing it would rile her up, knowing that Kyoko would take it.

This little belt tidbit, though—it was worth saving. Why blow the opportunity to have some fun for a little bit of grade-school taunting? Fallon, surprisingly to some, was a patient girl. She could wait. If it was for something amazing, she could wait.

So, as Kyoko bid Fallon go first to eat, Fallon would smile and rub her belly. "Mmmm, yeah, abs like these need a lot of energy, you know. So I don't know if that chubby roommate of yours will be getting any," she remarked, moving into the kitchen, grabbing a plate, and heading for the filets first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next