by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 13 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:44 pm

As she was stretching herself out she suddenly felt something land on her stomach, which immediately got her attention as he looked down and saw some stray lettuce laying on her. She also noticed Fallon sitting next to her and out two and two together. What she didn’t expect was Fallon to clean it up by bringing her head down and actually trying to lick across her belly.

Ohh..I..” She didn’t really know what to say. Her face felt warm and he felt Fallon’s lips and younger on her abs softly playing with them well beyond just removing the piece or salad on her person. When she finished Kyoko was still somewhat shocked, especially since she wasn’t sure what Fallon meant by her comment. “Well..e-either way Is bet it would have been tasty...
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:41 pm

Fallon knew that a move like that was definitely going to mess with Kyoko's head a bit, and maybe she was being a little bit too bold right now. She couldn't help it, though, as her tongue picked up the lettuce, moved it to the back of her mouth, and then kept on going for a few seconds, while Fallon's lips would tighten around at least one pack of Kyoko's abs and make a slight sucking motion. She didn't linger too long, coming up shortly thereafter licking her lips, blushing a bit herself, albeit not nearly as much as Kyoko was.

"It probably would have been," Fallon admitted, playing it cool. "You have really great abs...olutely impeccable taste in salad." That didn't really work, but Fallon still thought it was kind of funny, chuckling as she would fake a yawn of her own, stretching out her own abs, even closer to Kyoko's gaze now that the two of them were right next to each other.

"How about you? Like, what do you think of the competition here?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:07 am

She wasn’t sure what Fallon was doing here, besides being playful this felt a step wove her usual stuff. Okay more like a leap but it still a bit surprising and Fallon seemed to realize it as well given her face seemed pink. She did try to play it off with her comment about the salad again but Kyoko just rolled her eyes and it didn’t shake her out of the thing entirely. Then she did the same with her own abs and stretching it out and wondering if Kyoko liked the competition. Rather then lick it as she lacked the excuse of salad and didn’t want to give off the wrong signal instead brought her hand up and grabbed at Fallon’s shorts feeling the fabric.

Its everything I wanted. Fought and growing. I think I’ve grown leaps and bounds here then I did in other places. Especially when I get to make some competition wear some silly clothes like this thing.” Kyoko said raising her hand and causing her fingers to run across her stomach feeling the strong features of her abs as she did so. All while pretending to be going to feel her clothes some more as she would stop at Fallons’ top. “It helps know I’m in the right place if I’m still being pushed even when I win.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:03 am

Fallon knew that the way she acted in that moment might have seemed a little bit crazy. It was even crazy to Fallon herself, so it must have been absolutely bizarre to a reserved girl like Kyoko who couldn't peer into Fallon's mind and get the answers to the questions she must have been asking.

When Fallon leaned back and tightened her abs, jokingly fishing for compliments, Kyoko did not imitate the lettuce trick that Fallon had used, but she couldn't resist getting her hands on that world-class body. She started with the shorts, running her hand along Fallon's thigh, then up, across her abs, Fallon letting out a breath as she felt fingers running across the hills and valleys of her perfect tummy. Kyoko's hand stopped at the top, right underneath Fallon's bust. Fallon still blushed a little bit as she laughed. "Yeah, the silly outfits thing is a big plus," she admitted. "Of course, next time, you're totally wearing something even more ridiculous. So be ready!"

Fallon brought her hand down to Kyoko's belly, pressing her palm and all five fingers against it, pushing slowly, but forcefully, as if trying to make a detailed handprint in soft clay.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:17 am

You keep saying that but I didn’t see that happening. Afterall you still seem perplexed you lost once and made enough little excuses in between. That kind of denial hinders th mind and will only make my next victory for the next outfit all the better.” Kyoko laughed staring at Fallon before she felt her hand press against her belly. The Queen knew she really wanted to explore the perfect abs of Kyoko so she let her hands stay here pressing into her abs and examining every bit of muscle she touched.

She finally pulled her own hand away and leaned in while tightening so that Fallon’s hand was pushing more into her belly. Kyoko kept her abs tight to keep it here while leaning her head in and smirking at the brunette. “Careful. Knowing you your hand might not want to pull away soon.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:02 am

"Little excuses? Hey, come on," Fallon said, scoffing at the accusation and waving a hand dismissively at the thought. "I'm not perplexed, and I'm not, like, in denial. You managed to beat me fair and square, but my point is that I'm still better, I mean overall, and I'm, like, not going to lose to you again. Especially when I've got such an awesomely...stringy idea for your outfit when I whoop your cute butt."

She loved the idea, but right now there were other things which occupied her thoughts, as Kyoko leaned in closer, letting Fallon's hand press harder and harder into those abs. She felt the muscle mold around her hand, not soft by any means, but seeming to recognize the touch of Fallon's palm against all of that bare, pale flesh. Kyoko's head leaned further forward, and Fallon's head drifted forward, as well, their foreheads bopping together as Fallon smirked back at her rival.

"I mean, yeah, if I could just bury my fist in your belly, like, a hundred percent of the time...that'd be, like, pretty damn rad," Fallon would admit freely. "It's so soft and squishy!" she added, unable to keep herself from teasing the other belly girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:12 am

Better overall? Not sure what statistics your using but the ones in your head if you think that’s true. You’ll lose again with that attitude. Course you’ll lose again without it and that fantasy of me in something stingy will remain exactly that.” Kyoko countered while leaning into Fallon and attempting to force her hand against her palm as much as she could. Fallon stayed against her and even brought her head in so they were forehead to forehead normally such a thing would make her blush a bit of surprise her but the feeling and her words made Kyoko keep her focus.

We both know that’s not why you’d do it. There so tough your head would wield into it if you wanted too.” Kyoko said shaking her body against Fallons’s hand. Though this had the side effect of slightly shaking her head against Fallon’s forehead as well. Not that she was doing much to change things as she stayed so close to the brunette.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:44 am

"Hey, now, just wait up there. The statistics between us are, like, literally fifty-fifty, so if you're soooo confident that I'll lose again, maybe you're the one whose attitude is gonna cause you to lose, huh?" Fallon pointed out, as Kyoko's logic just didn't hold up under scrutiny. The two of them had each beaten the other once, but Fallon knew her own capabilities, and if she didn't already know Kyoko's pretty well, she was absorbing more and more of her rival's vital stats through the hand-to-belly connection right now, which was almost like a psychic link.

Kyoko shook her body, which made those abs wiggle underneath Fallon's fingers, and made her forehead rub over Fallon's. Fallon's face was a little flushed, and the friction between their foreheads was enough to produce some sweat, which made it easier to slide their faces across each other. "Yeah, they're pretty tough, I guess." Fallon's tone was obviously joking now, as she could hardly contain her snickering. "But not as tough as mine. Of course, we'd have to go belly-to-belly for me to prove that to you, I bet."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:57 am

Im confident you’ll lose again because your confident you’ll never lose. It has nothing to do with the stats. Though I guess I can chalk up that mess up to you being so close to me it’s throwing you off.” Kyoko said though mentally she facepalmed. That comment felt way too not like her to make sense, she didn’t give much care for her looks and though Fallon was slightly pink in the face it was inappropriate to make those kinds of comments to a friend. Then again Fallon wasn’t the average friend even if you took out the Belly stuff that drew them together.

I don’t see anyone but you stopping that from happening. Come on Cali girl I know your body’s been screaming to meet with mine.” Again nother comment that felt too much like something Fallon would say. She was rubbing off on her in the worst way but Kyoko wasn’t stopping.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:21 am

"Ooh, pfft, pssssh, please, I'm confident I won't lose again because I know just how dangerous your abs can be," Fallon would point out, snapping the fingers of her free hand nearby their pressed-together faces. She was ready to trade some more trash talk, but Kyoko's comment, confusing as it was, seemed to have a certain undercurrent of innuendo that made her blush a bit more, though her face remained fairly calm and smiling. "Your belly really is the second-best in the world, and, like, under the right circumstances, you can beat me. So because of that, I know I gotta work extra hard so that those circumstances never happen again. You'll always give me a good fight, but it's, like, really a respect kinda thing. I respect your belly too much to lose to it ever again."

Kyoko kept on acting in a very un-Kyoko fashion, as she not only didn't shoot down Fallon's suggestion of a belly grinding battle, but actively egged her on to do it right now. Fallon blushed a little bit more, the smile momentarily disappearing from her face as she pulled her head back. But an instant later, it was back: a much more knowing, excited, scheming smile, as Fallon pulled away from Kyoko and got to her feet, sauntering over to the nearest open space in the apartment.

"Then come on, non-Cali girl, let's do it!" she called out, gyrating her hips, her belly moving in slow, lascivious circles. "You got some music? Turn it on and turn down the lights. Or are you afraid of a little bump and grind?" she taunted, thrusting with her abs, flexing them for Kyoko's viewing pleasure. "My belly's trained in all the hottest nightclubs."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next