by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 8 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:59 am

Fallon was a show off as usual, though at least she was doing it in the clothes Kyoko picked out for her and thus wanted her to show off, during her little twirling Kyoko brought her phone up and actually snapped a pic of two for herself to make sure the moment was never lost to her or time. She’d taken an assortment of hits to the head she was bound to have forgotten something, and better safe then sorry.

No believe it or not her guests don’t wear things I design for them, or seem happy to flaunt it either. And her most consistent guest certainly doesn’t have abs like this.” This time Kyoko was the one who’s fists rapper Fallon’s belly, since the Cali girl was never going to not show it Kyoko couldn’t resist especially after flaunting it like that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Fallon figured Kyoko would want more pictures of this, and she did not try to stop her. It didn't really hurt anything, really. Fallon was more than happy to show off for Kyoko herself, and even if she shared them the images only highlighted how gorgeous Fallon was and how flawless her abs were. The words on the outfit were cute and fun, but no one was going to think that Fallon was admitting any sort of inferiority of her abs relative to her rival's!

Kyoko seemed to be very pleased with the fact that Fallon was enjoying herself, and she couldn't help but cop a feel with her knuckles on Fallon's iron abs. Fallon flexed them and arched her back a bit to shove the muscles harder against Kyoko's hand, still showing off. "Ah, she invites a lot of flabby bellies over, huh?" Fallon would inquire with a chuckle, as her own decidedly non-flabby belly would growl a bit.

"Heh, I guess we should get that dinner going, right?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Wouldnt call them flabby just...average at most. Which I guess when compared to me is ‘average’ or even you.” Kyoko said as her knuckles moved across those abs of hers. Stopping after a second when Fallon clearly wanted to eat given her stomach let out another growl. The time to eat was soon given the food was mostly just staying at a nice temperature to be eaten. Kyoko nodded as she motioned towards it.

Well I don’t want you starving on me while your here so go right ahead. Especially since your clearly needing it.” Kyoko said with Fallon close by watching and waiting for her to try something. Fallon had made more then enough comments about how much she wanted to punch her she almost expected her to try before they ate just to do it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:51 am

"Pssh, average is totes flabby, at least to me," Fallon would joke, before her stomach let out that little growl and let both her and Kyoko know just how hungry she was. She thought there was a lot of prep and cooking still to do, though. As it turned out, though, her lovely host had done all of that work beforehand, and the food was just being kept at the right temperature to eat!

"Oh, wow, I thought you might, like, need some of my help with all of that. Filets and potatoes and chicken salad and all that!" Fallon would marvel, as she pushed her abs into Kyoko's fist one more time before she pulled back and started walking over to the kitchen together with her host. She noticed Kyoko was a little tight, as if she was expecting something...

Right before reaching the food, though, Fallon would spin around and throw a fist at Kyoko's belly. But, yet again, she would stop it short, so that her knuckles merely tapped her friend's belly rather than driving into it! She raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Last chance to get into this before dinner. Whaddaya think? Or maybe it'll just, like, spoil our appetites..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:01 am

Wasn't about to make the guest cook for herself.” Kyoko said in regards to the food and watching Fallon make her way towards it. Though she noticed Fallon watching her and found herself back on guard. Her guard proved to be worth its salt when she saw her trying to turn and punch her and throwing a punch. Kyoko and Fallon both throwing a punch that stopped just shy of hitting each other with Fallon asking if they had time before they ate.

Didn't seem to spoil yours last time and we beat each other to near exhaustion...before I won.” With that Kyoko pulled her hand back and punched Fallon hard right in the center of her belly looking at her reaction as she hit her. Shame she couldn’t get a pic of something like this to keep.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:39 pm

"I mean, like, I'm totally happy to help," Fallon said, though she definitely appreciated Kyoko's thoughtfulness in treating her like a true guest of honor. She was hungry, and the meal sounded absolutely luxurious, but Kyoko's longing gaze gave Fallon an inkling that her friend may want to do something else first, and that was confirmed when Fallon threw that faux-punch which was perfectly mirrored by one from Kyoko!

They usually were on the same page when it came to belly stuff, at least belly stuff of the punchy-punchy variety like this. Fallon smirked and scoffed when Kyoko had to get in that little dig about her win last time. "Yeah, I guess we did eat decently last time, but I spanked you, too, right? So I should probably do that again, too, after I crush your abs."

Kyoko got them started, taking a shot at the center of Fallon's belly, her fist running straight into tightened, diamond-hard abs. Fallon bent back only very slightly, huffing as Kyoko's punch dug in, but before she even pulled her arm back fully Fallon would retaliate, swinging her own fist forward into the lower part of Kyoko's belly and driving it upwards as it drilled in!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Fallon was hardly one to turn things down now that they had gotten this far. Something told her they would never be able be in each other’s presence for so long without a fist flying. Unless there hands were cuffed in which case the matter would turn to one of using something else to do the trick. And the best part was it wasn’t out of malice that they did it but simply because the two of them wanted to be able to prove to the other they were better. Her fist hit Fallon and her No. 1 fan took it with her usual brunt grace while her fist tried to penetrate her body. But once she pulled back Fallon showed her bite.

Uggh!” Fallon would find Kyoko’s own hardened abs blocking her punch and keeping Kyoko from breaking down in the face of pain. Especially with how she was going to show her no matter what that Kyoko earned her nickname. Swinging her right back at Fallon she hit that ever punchable body and pushed in a bit more with her knuckles. Getting face with Fallon as she did it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:44 am

Even if her fists were cuffed, Fallon wouldn't stop going after Kyoko's belly. She would use her own body if she had to, bashing the darker-haired girl's abs into jelly with nothing but her own, superior set of torso muscles. And it really had nothing to do with dislike—actually, every belly beating they put each other through only made Fallon feel closer to this girl, who had such similar, exquisitely narrow tastes as she did!

Kyoko's abs held strong even through Fallon's typically awesome uppercut, and the drilling motion which came immediately after that tried to crush the muscles into a liquid mess. She punched back, getting in Fallon's face. "Oof!" Fallon grunted, and resisted the pushing of that fist into her belly, replying before Kyoko even pulled her fist away with a punch of her own, a twisting hook right into her rival's navel as she gladly pushed closer to Kyoko, getting nose to nose as she stared her down and dared her to flinch!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:43 pm

Fallon could tell how much she wanted this by how she pursued it so relentlessly and not stopping. She got close wanting to see how Fallon would take the hit and she found the abs of the women were still as tight as ever looking back at her and trying to fire another twisting blow to her belly button. “Rnnggh!” Kyoko groaned and her body shook but with Fallon now doing the same thing she refused to be the one who broke. Staring down her friend while getting out the punch and then once she had the moment to she would swing right back.

Aiming for just below Fallon’s solar plexus Kyoko would push and grind her fist in as much as she possibly could watching how much it stuck to twisting in and working the brunette and her face remained close still if anyone was going to flinch she wanted it to be Fallon. And so she could enjoy her meal even more. Assuming this fight went for a winner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:31 am

Fallon was not going to back down. When Kyoko got in her face, Fallon would shove her face forward, pressing noses and keeping them close, staring her friend down as their fists dug into each other's tummies with power and speed. Fallon bashed her rival Belly Queen right in her navel, making Kyoko groan and tremble, but the darker-haired woman refused to go down in submission to the true mistress of all things belly...

Kyoko came back with a shot to Fallon's belly aimed just below her solar plexus. "Ghhhk!" The punch landed, and then it began twisting in, deeper and deeper, Kyoko refusing to pull it away. Just a second after that punch landed, Fallon drilled an uppercut of her own right into the same spot on Kyoko's belly, digging and twisting her knuckles around, grinding and mashing with her knuckles to damage abs and force them out of the way, opening her eyes wide to silently dare Kyoko to flinch first!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next