Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 5 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 30, 2019 3:16 am

Pretty sure that’s just your mind imagining things. Long after you’ve had your fun my abs will still be there. And still as great as ever. That is why your a fan of them afterall, you don’t have an any interest in weak abs.” Kyoko said taking it a step further and patting her head as she kept going st her stomach like she did. Her No. 1 Fan having the time of her life.

Kyoko felt her teeth nibbling at her belly in such a way that Kyoko started to feel like giggling but she felt that she wasn’t biting down hard enough to cause any serious pain or break skin and she tightened her abs to show off more in the face of this. Watching Fallon play around a bit more amused by the whole thing.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Thu May 30, 2019 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2019 3:26 am

Kyoko actually did have a good point there. "I mean, a lot of girls claim they work out and have tough abs. Some of them have even given me, like, pretty good fights, you know." She gave that belly another bite, digging her teeth in a little bit as she felt Kyoko's hand on her head, trying to hold her there for as long as possible, and even tightening her abs to try to show off, obviously loving the attention she was receiving from the one and only legendary Fallon!

Fallon pulled her mouth away, licking her lips and glancing up at Kyoko with a smirk. "Okay, totally being honest, you're right about me not, like, going for weak abs, and yours really are the best I've ever seen that weren't attached to me," she would say, running her tongue up Kyoko's belly again, from her navel right up to the point where Fallon's face almost collided with the underside of her friend's boobs, the Californian pulling away with her nose less than an inch from that covered bust.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 30, 2019 3:36 am

This is the wrestling business. Thousands if not millions of claims are made, but very few are backed up. I on the other hand am very good at backing up my word. How else do you think I've fought for the World title so soon since I’ve been here?” Kyoko boasted though feeling her body tense up from Fallons continued playfulness with her belly.

Of course I know that. It’s easy to understand someone who, thinks a lot like you. Though your mind seems more focused on me in general, judging by how you seem to be staring at my chest and ass just as much.” Kyoko said notcong how close Fallon’s face got to it after leaving a long trail up her stomach that made Kyoko let out something akin to a purr. Deciding to be a bit playful she shook her body causing her chest to shake and jiggle a bit in front of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2019 3:59 am

Fallon actually blushed a little bit when Kyoko wiggled her body, making those boobs shake underneath her thin shirt. It was enough to get even a world-renowned belly lover's attention, as she couldn't help but let her eyes focus in on them while they were bouncing like that! She was only human, after all, and she snickered at the way Kyoko was trying to seduce her!

"Okay, I have not stared at your boobs until, like, right now when you're trying to shove them in my face," Fallon would point out, pushing her hands against Kyoko's knees to push herself a little bit more upright. "Your butt, yeah, I've checked it out. But I know you've checked mine out, too. And my focus really is on abs most of all." Having heard that purr and wanting to keep on playing with those abs, she would push a finger into Kyoko's belly, first kind of forcefully, then, as she pulled it away slightly, she would wiggle it around to tickle Kyoko's upper belly a little bit!

"We do think pretty similarly. But are you as committed to belly stuff as you could be?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 30, 2019 4:12 am

Liar.” Was all Kyoko said in regards to fallon claiming she had never stared at her chest. “Im also not into ass as much as you by a wide margin. At most I stare at your butt because I’m seconds away from contemplating smacking it.” Kyoko added, Fallon started to return to her belly and thinking of ways to start working her body with her finger coming to the side and tickling her abs while the Belly Queen stood there.

Feeling Fallon’s finger push as hard as it could in her abs before going in to start messing with them lightly Kyoko let out a gasp but again attempted to maintain her form and let Fallon play around more. “What..does that mean? As much as I could be? I’m a wrestler how much more could I be into them then I am when I’m wrestling?

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Thu May 30, 2019 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2019 4:42 am

"See, I dunno, I don't think you know exactly how much into asses I am!" Fallon insisted, jabbing that finger into Kyoko's belly a little bit more forcefully after her initial poke and tickle, wiggling it around a bit in Kyoko's solar plexus, trying to sink just that one digit in as deep as it could go. "Because, I mean, I like them a lot, but it's not like butts are the first or second or twelfth thing I think of. Since the first twenty things I think of are all bellies, over and over again."

And here was one of the ways which it seemed they might think differently: as much as they both worked to maintain their abs, and as much as they both zeroed in on an opponent's belly as a prime target for punishment, Kyoko's question was actually kind of cute and innocent, and it made Fallon blush a little bit again. "I mean, there are a lot of wrestlers who take care of their abs, y'know? Some of them look really good, and some of them can put up a really good fight. Not as good as you have, but pretty good. But then, y'know, there are...a lot of ways to appreciate a belly outside of the wrestling ring."

Fallon would bring all her fingers onto her friend's belly now, dragging the tips of her fingers down those abs like a paintbrush, then poke her finger into Kyoko's belly button and wiggle it around a bit in there!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 30, 2019 5:18 am

Your about as obsessed with them as most people with butt obsessions are, and given how the first 20 things on your mind are bellies it’s pretty easy to figure out that the true second thing is a butt. Probably mine.” Kyoko added as her finger started to tease her solar plexus the fingers teasing the right abs of the Belly Queen and feeling them out as she continued to talk.

And when she used all of her fingers it really started to tease her body and Kyoko felt a soft shiver around her belly button especially. A soft moan escaped her lips before Kyoko started looking perplexed by the comment. “I mean yeah, I know that. I’ve fought plenty of them and it makes AFW more fun. Uhh, but..like..what other context does it matter. I mean..it’s not like I’m interested in dating any of those wrestlers or doing anything with there abs out of wrestling even this is more just us messing around cause if similar interests, I wouldn’t do this with someone just because there bellies are tight and strong.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2019 5:33 am

"The twenty aren't specific bellies. They're bellies in general, or different parts of them," Fallon specified, not wanting to seem like some kind of belly slut, thinking of twenty different girls' bellies all the time. "But, yeah, if you really wanna know, my list is bellies first, butts second, then...geez, like, legs and boobs are tied after that," she explained, as she brushed all of the fingers on one hand down Kyoko's belly to her belly button, letting her index fingers slide inside of it and feel that taut flesh closing in from all sides, before she would pull it out and shape her hand into a claw, still not exerting a ton of force, but gently "scratching" at Kyoko's abs.

The total befuddlement that seemed to come over Kyoko really was cute, but it was surprising for Fallon, who found it a little difficult to understand how Kyoko could be so focused on training her own abs and attacking others' abs without there being any more to it. "Okay, I mean, so, like...why do you focus so much on your belly and other bellies? 'Cause it sounds like you're saying, like, you are only interested for wrestling purposes, but where did it come from? You could focus on faces, you know, beating the shit out of a girl's face. It doesn't even have to be, like, dating, but I just have, like, SUCH an interest in bellies even if it's not one I'm fighting." She was curious to get to the bottom of this, because while their interests did align quite a bit, she was starting to wonder what drove Kyoko to try to make herself the Belly Queen!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 30, 2019 5:53 am

Different parts? What you focus on the solar plexus one moment then the side the next or something?” Kyoko seemed amused at this but her amusement couldn’t be fully conveyed with this girl playing with her abs the way she did. Now gently clawing her while she stood there Kyoko could feel the sensation it caused going all across her and enjoying the hell out of it though her mind was partially focused on answering the questions Fallon brought her.

Most people don’t really give a damn where she started her interests. Even those who did just assumed that Kyoko gained her interest in training and that was the end of it. Not like she was going to correct them but Fallon was asking her directly and Kyoko couldn’t bring herself to lie. “I don’t know..at least I don’t know exactly..When I was younger I got into fights a lot and there was this one chick who was a massive bully but tough as hell. I beat her by using the tactic of targeting her midsection during a fight. And she did the same but I still won, after that I started training my abs to be harder since the fight took a lot out of me started wrestling with the same tactic and then one day I just..knew I liked them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2019 6:26 am

"I mean, kind of? It's not that simple. It's more, like, on a spiritual level, or something. Different belly auras."

Fallon was really keen on getting the answer to where Kyoko's belly fascination came from. If it didn't arise in the same way hers did, how, exactly, did Kyoko come to become such a belly punching fanatic? She was clearly more than happy to do any kind of match, seeing as how she had been in championship contention—what was it about abs that drew Kyoko to them, then?

When Kyoko explained it, Fallon understood. There actually wasn't that much difference between Fallon's story and Kyoko's. Both happened when they were younger, still in school, and both of them took a while, took repeated exposure to the beautiful world of bellies, before that switch was fully clicked. But Fallon knew that if they went back in time and traded places, she would be the one bashfully refuting any interest in dating girls based on their bellies, and Kyoko would be the one who admired them for their beauty and sensuality in addition to their toughness.

Fallon smiled and brought her other hand up to poke Kyoko's cheek, chuckling as her other hand still gently clawed at Kyoko's belly. "I think I get it. It's not really something you thought about too much at first, right? And before you know it, you're pretty much obsessed."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next