by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Kickinshinz, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 6 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 30, 2019 6:41 am

She didn’t expect to be interviewed about her abs while she was dressing her friend up but here she was being asked questions about her belly interest, something that didn’t exactly come up for many reasons. Though when she told her story Fallon didn’t seem too confused by it. In fact she seemed to get it a bit more which she liked seeing as she wasn’t sure where this was going, though Fallon asked her another question it was more just confirmation on what she had already said.

Yeah I guess. I loved wrestling and I realized I loved bellies so when I started getting called the Belly Queen it felt like a natural fit, and one I’ve made work for awhile now. Proudly too.” Kyoko admitted, flinching a bit at her cheek being poked by the questioning Cali girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2019 7:17 am

Fallon giggled when Kyoko flinched. The Californian could tell that she was getting inside of Kyoko's head a little bit, and not in a bad way! The girl was gasping and moaning as Fallon's hand played with her belly, and she seemed to be showing some real vulnerability with the close contact and intimate questions. It was cute to see her normally all-business friend get worked up in that way.

"I totally get it. But it's good to hear you say you actually love bellies—for a while there I wasn't so sure about that!" Fallon would tease, still smiling as she would push a little bit away from Kyoko and get to her feet. When she did, she would put her weight on one foot, leaning to the side and flexing her abs, showing them off for Kyoko to review as she asked her another question: "Okay, so be honest: when you look at my belly right now, what are you thinking? How does it make you feel?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 30, 2019 7:44 am

Was Fallon evaluating her now? She wasn’t sure how much of a joke that comment on whether or not she loved bellies was, but she felt that Fallon was trying to accomplish something she just couldn’t tell what. Was it really as simple as just wanting to know where it came from that she grew this interest? Her standing up and wanting to know what she thought of her belly was another odd comment but Kyoko looked at them and gave her most obvious answer.

I think there cute, a worthy second place to my own and I feel like punching them until the hard lines I can see from them fall apart at the seams. Especially around here.” she said pointing at her solar plexus and making a circle around that and going to just below her belly button and back again. “Pounding that would be fun.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Fallon wondered how Kyoko would respond to the question, and the fact that the first thing Kyoko said about her abs was that they were cute was pretty intriguing. Of course, most of Kyoko's answer was about pounding on Fallon's abs, which was totally understandable, since Fallon felt those same sorts of urges when she looked at Kyoko's belly. Grabbing onto the wrist that was attached to Kyoko's pointing hand, Fallon would give Kyoko a tug to pull her up onto her feet!

"Heh, so why don't you try it, huh?" Fallon would ask, bringing her own fists up as she leaned her face in close to Kyoko's, raising one of her eyebrows. "I like most of what you said about my abs, except putting them at second place behind yours! We do definitely have the two best bellies in the world, but we're tied at one win each. We gotta figure it out for sure sometime."

Fallon would bring a fist forward, but would not start punching yet, just grinding her knuckles into Kyoko's solar plexus as she added: "Oh, and I think your abs are cute, too. But they would be cuter broken down, all red and purple, totally soft and unflexable."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:01 am

Why don’t I...” She partially asked stopping herself when she felt Fallon moving her up to her feet keeping her close. “Because I also have self restraint. It’s bad manners to strike a guest, especially when there cosplaying for my own amusement. I didn’t bring you here to torment you afterall.” Kyoko said like it was that simple. It never was with fallon who proceeded to start running her fist across her belly telling her how she thought they were cute and how she thinks she can make them cuter. Which obviously involved pouring them until they were mush.

Champions have tried but Ive never been there yet. Too good apparently.” Kyoko felt that something like this was coming, Kyoko always understood her love of bellies and her love of competition were fused together a bit and Fallon had some of the same wiring except she also just seemed to have a fascination with the human body that started with the belly and moved out from there...which actually explained why the butt was the second best thing to her by the way she acted.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:37 am

Fallon could have really teased Kyoko about backing down from her challenge. But she knew it wasn't exactly like that, so she decided to let her black-haired friend off easy with just a tongue stuck out at her and a little scoff. "Psssh, self-restraint. If you don't want to hit me while I'm wearing this, I can just take it off before we get started. Though we'd need to make sure the fight was fair."

She laughed, knowing that wasn't exactly what Kyoko meant. "You've never been totally broken, huh?" Fallon would say, definitely interested in that fact. "I mean, I haven't, either, obviously. I guess there isn't a girl out there who could actually do it to either of us...besides each other." Now that made Fallon a lot more curious to actually fight. But even with the grinding of Fallon's knuckles on her belly, Kyoko didn't seem interested right now, and Fallon wouldn't push her.

"So, since you are all about being a good hostess, what else have you got planned for us tonight?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:17 am

Oh please. I know what your trying to do with that. You want out if that before I take more pictures. Not happening sweetie.” Kyoko said poking Fallon. “Your wearing that for as long as your here and I’ve taken about 20 or 30 more pics of you in it.” Kyoko said poking at Fallon who kept trying to goad her by grinding her knuckles against her belly. The Queen wasn’t easily goaded though especially when she had a plan, and Fallon’s talk about how only the two of them could bring each other to that kind of weakness. Another means of pressing the matter and tempting Kyoko but thankfully Fallon offered something to give Kyoko an out on as she flexed her abs against Fallon’s fist.

Well to give my No. 1 fan the proper honors in my home I think it’s only fair that it’s a good experience.” Kyoko pointed to the kitchen. “Mainly a actual cooked meal for the both of us. Did you eat before you came here or?..
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:57 am

Well, Kyoko got at least a partial idea of what Fallon was thinking! She didn't seem to share quite the same enthusiasm for finding out what it took to break each other's bellies, but that was okay. Maybe she wasn't in the mood tonight, but she would be—she would be very, very soon. In the meantime, Fallon would be happy to put on a show for Kyoko. "Oh, trust me, Kyoko, you are gonna get only the very best pics of me in this thing possible," Fallon promised, with a smile on her face, wiggling her hips a bit as she thought about it.

That was for later, though. Kyoko could pull out that phone at any time to try to get some more shots, and Fallon was going to be ready to strike a pose, but she didn't have to be on high alert. And she liked the idea of getting "proper honors," as Kyoko phrased it. "Mmm...I actually didn't eat yet, and I'm getting pretty hungry," Fallon admitted. "My belly's gonna start growling pretty soon. Soooooo..." She ran her finger in small, playful circles around Kyoko's belly button.

"What's on the menu?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:40 am

That was the plan afterall. Especially since I got you in it.” Kyoko said watching Fallon show off more and wondering what she could expect from her now that Kyoko has made an intent to provide food clear. Fallon in her own playful way was receptive to it given she hadn’t eaten and Kyoko wondered if she was this playful for everyone. Her girlfriend must be driven crazy if that was true but Kyoko after trying her best it to gasp at the way Fallon’s finger teased her stomach responded.

Well I wasn’t sure what you liked and couldn’t really ask without giving away I was cooking. A secret isn’t very good if the person it’s meant to surprise knows about it afterall. So I went for some simple things that might appeal to you. Chicken salad, a few filet mignons in case you need a bit more meat to you. And mashed potatoes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:10 pm

Fallon had to admit, she was not expecting a menu like that. First because she didn't recall knowing that Kyoko could cook, and second because of the particularly American feel to the menu. Actually, she kind of felt touched that her friend would put so much American-style cuisine on the menu to try to make Fallon feel at home! The brunette grinned and gave Kyoko's belly a friendly little tap with the palm of her hand.

"Oooooh, I am liking the sound of that!" Fallon would say. "A nice, heavy, stick-to-your-ribs sort of dinner. We'll probably have to wait an hour or two after eating before doing any belly punching." She chuckled, but of course, after eating "a few" filet mignons, a rest period would be one hundred percent in order. Fallon glanced over to the kitchen. It looked like there was probably enough space for her to help out, if Kyoko needed the assistance. "You do a lot of cooking like that?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next