Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Making Up Dogs

2 posters

Go down

Making Up Dogs Empty Making Up Dogs

Post by Grievous77 Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Sabrina sighed as he sat down upon one of the gym benches that happily dragged off by her after some cow just sat there waddling her legs about. Hell, that woman should be thankful... Could probably stand to lose some weight if she wanted to spend her time here, but, otherwise, Sabrina was simply spending her time working up a small little sweat and helping the biceps. Lifting up two dumb-bells, one on each hand, she brought her arm up and down over and over after one was done.

It wasn’t a huge workout, but it was really mild. She usually liked to participate in some more sparring type stuff or working on her technique and doing some runs. It was the best way to get in shape, in her honest opinion, but who gives a shit. As long as you get something done and work your body out, you’re good, right? Plus, made it a whole lot easier to punch people inside the ring.

A lot.

It was really fun actually.

Still though, she had some lingering thoughts that she wished she could get rid of. Some woman she had assumed was a whore, ya dress like that, it’s gonna happen, had definitely taken some emotional shit judging by that tearful look she had. Hell, she hadn’t seen anger like that unless it was when she took mom’s Alcohol when she was a kid. She didn’t really give much of a shit if she hurt someone in the ring, but seeing that lady like that was...

It felt pretty bad.

Yeah, she grew up on the streets, but she wasn’t a heartless cunt. She just didn’t care so much for people unless they were her people, her peeps, her compadres, the gang, the orphans, or whatever. Still, dropping the dumb-bells down upon the floor, she sighed and rubbed the top of her head. Definitely wasn’t doing it for her when she thought like this.

”Fuck off emotions. Ugh, does anybody ever wonder what emotions are for? Fucking useless pieces of shit... Makin’ me feel guilty. Might as well be lookin’ at orphans before they drag a knife at ya,” Sabrina whined to herself, laying her back on the bench. Clad in a simple black sports bra and shorts, she was pretty much the normal there.

Fuck you guilt!

Back to top Go down

Making Up Dogs Empty Re: Making Up Dogs

Post by Cicilia Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Cicilia didn't even know what she was doing here. She didn't feel like working out... or sitting here among a bunch of sweaty, over-compensating idiots who probably weren't going to use the strength they were working towards. She couldn't stay at home forever and she was far too restless to sit in a stupid booth at the coffee-joint... No... This was the only place left for her, all things considered... How appropriate it would be among the stupid and the useless.

The German stood before on of the punching bags, no gloves or protective gear to speak of, looking over it's fresh, smooth black leather as if contemplating where to strike it. In truth, she couldn't even bring herself to lift up her hands... Her gaze didn't quite have the sharp, flaming edge they once did... more a dull, exhausted, frustrated serratation that couldn't cut into a damn thing.

She looked almost lost... afraid and uncomfortable here, her muscles tensed in anticipation... but weary after having been beaten down so many times. Always the target of abuse from 2 (now 3) separate angles, the unstoppable Juggernaut was started to feel the ground clawing at her feet, slowing her down, taking away all that unending energy. Not only now was she fucking ugly and disfigured thanks to Margaux and Manami clawing at her face and stabbing at her body... but now she wasn't even CLEAN for Sayumi... her mouth soiled by that other girl. She could feel tears whelling up just behind her eyes, her body starting to tremble as she lifted a hand to brush a strand of hair out of her face... her finger running across one of her newer scars.

...And it was all her fault. That was the worst part.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:28 pm

”Yo, you doin’ okay over there?” Came the familiar voice of said girl. Sabrina had finally, if now, just taken notice of that one chick she’d pissed off earlier. The one that made her feel all... bad and sad inside? Yeah, that one. Honestly, that chick made her feel like she was staring at one of those sad little orphans. Without arms or legs. With progeria too honestly. That’s how the German looked to her at least, and it only took her some time and using google translate to know that she was German because of that last emotional outburst. You’d think she might feel worse than she did, but she didn’t. She just felt... bad?

Like, Sabrina understood she never really thought her actions through and usually relied on instinct, sometimes cunning, but this was sorta new. The girl had reacted like she had just violated the sanctity of marriage. Hell, even looked ready to absolutely murder her. Wasn’t as bad as one might expect. She’d have to be ready to kill because the streets were always for the strong.

So, when she saw the girl, she was damn surprised to see the look on her face. Christ, now she actually did feel bad about that kiss... Was it really that bad? Sure, she wasn’t the best kisser in the world, but she liked to think her kisses were admittedly decent. Then again, there was probably more to it than that... Or was there? Nah, definitely more to it than that.

”You, uh, look pretty fucked up. Ya need any help or something? I’ve punched bags before without gloves or tape, but trust me, bad idea. Those movies are movies, girl. Don’t make ‘em better. Hey... you get a scar or something?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:32 pm

Cicilia flinched when her ears caught the rough... unrefined voice of that woman... of the woman who had tainted her devotion to her partner... Not now.... NOT NOW! She didn't have the energy to KILL her for this right now! It was like having the person who stole everything that mattered to her walk up to her in your cell while her arms and legs were chained to the wall! Sabrina got right up in her face... and had the NERVE to ask if she needed any help and the AUDACITY to think that Cicilia would have ANY interest in her advice!

"Go AWAY." She demanded, not even looking in Sabrina's direction. "Get away from me. NOW!"

How dare she try to be her friend after everything she did... how dare she think this was at ALL about HER!? Damn her... that face-sucking bitch... How callow could she BE!? Instantly, Cicilia found a reason to leave. Sabrina was here. There was no greater purpose. Without another word the boxer shoved RIGHT past her to make a break for the exit. Where would she go from there, she had no idea... Just anywhere else.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:04 am

And then the girl suddenly looked like she was about to go nuts. Well, look was one thing, but man did she not look okay. Don’t get Sabrina wrong, but she wasn’t horrified. She had seen far worse on the streets and maybe she had been the cause of such things, in her defense it was... well, defense, but this girl had definitely been through crap if the scratches were anything to go by. Even if Sabrina was reckless, she never got wrecked that badly. She was surprised though by how German gal snapped at her but chose not to look.

”H-Hey! Just hold up for a second, lady! Look, c’mon, at least lemme explain myself or at least apologize, alright? The kiss, right? The kiss! Look, it’s a mistake I made... Just, I kinda thought you resembled my neck of the woods. Look, I’m sorry for just smooching ya up! I’m sorry, alright?”

Girl definitely had issues, but Sabrina at least wanted to stop feelin’ like shit. Never did well with guilt, but it was more so her code? Ugh, explaining it was tough, but she was used to people disliking her ass or hating her, but this was downright different. It was like she pissed this girl off by snapping a puppy’s neck and force feeding said dead animal to an orphan without arms or legs. Then again, it was all back to that stupid kiss... Christ, she’d never seen someone get mad at a kiss. Maybe because it was random? Was the girl hitched? Wait, was she straight?

Yes, that was how she could describe it.

”Free shot! C’mon, you can take a swing at me and I’ll not do a damn thing, girl. Money? A favor? Someone’s house on fire? C’mon, lemme try and make shit up to ya.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm

"Do you think that'll make it all okay?" Cicilia snapped, interrupting Sabrina as she practically begged for a chance to apologize! "Do you think that if you're 'sorry' and that you regret violating me, that everything will be all nice and friendly between us!? You tainted me... You... you.... I can't even look at my girlfriend now without thinking of what you did!" The German blushed heavily, her frown only deepening as Sabrina desperately tried to explain herself, stating that Cicilia De'Reignhardt looked like a WHORE to her! ...The boxer trembled, her teeth grit, her sanguine eyes flashing as if trying to decide to EXPLODE with flame... or darken to the point where shadows consumed her entire face!

...And what made her even more mad... was that this girl wasn't a fucking anomaly. No, there were people here that thought that just because Cicilia was a woman who fought women... or the fact that she was gay meant she was, effectively a whore. There were people that thought that they could fuck with her, fiddle with her, kiss and touch and screw all they wanted because she liked someone of the same sex... It was almost like they believed she'd happily sell herself out to the first prettiest woman because... what, they would!? ...And what vexed her the most... was that most of these people who had the googly-eyes of lust for her... weren't men.

...They were women.

Sabrina was practically offering herself to Cicilia now, arms effectively wide open, offering the German a swing at her as if that would quench the flames burning within her just a little bit... Oh, she would have a perverse pleasure in dropping this woman to her knees, in making her suffer a small taste of the inner suffering Cicilia was subjected too after Sabrina tried to claim her... god knows it would make her feel good...

"You don't know the hatred I feel for you." Cicilia hissed through clenched teeth. "You broke the promise I made to Sayumi... I was for her and only for her... and you tainted it... You have no idea how much you have to answer for..." Again, the boxer walked right up to Sabrina, staring her down with a gaze as heavy and as hard as granite.... "...And you don't know how little one, crippling blow would do to satisfy the debt you've earned. Stay out of my way."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:46 pm

”No, but I was kinda...” Oh, and it just got worse. Way to fucking go world. Honestly, with the way things pretty much looked, she was pretty sure there was never gonna be anything friendly, or anything even remotely cool. Yeah, this was a terrible mistake, but she was gonna have to accept this. Sighing, she pretty much crossed her arms and looked up at Cici with eyes full of... Well, she was stern and holding on. Girl was blushing up a storm, but she had a feeling that was more because she was fucking angry rather than fucking embarrassed. So there was a girlfriend... Christ, sounded like a deep relationship to, but she didn’t really wanna anything... Ugh, she felt worse. ”Alright, to be fucking honest, violating ya? Is that what it was? I’m... I’m sorry about that shit... I’m kinda not used to it, but I am fuckin’ sorry.”

This was something new to her... Ugh, Sabrina wished she was a normal girl, but there were a lot of issues with that, and she wasn’t a fan of that either. Sure, she had fears of her own, and like any gal, she was afraid of certain topics. Leprechauns were one of them, but the rest was normal. Murder? Expected. Drunk drivers? Expected. Rape? Also possible and she and to pound the shit outta some people, but she was rarely ever sought after one example she made years ago. This girl though? She was afraid of shit... more like she had seen some stuff or experienced it. She knew that sort of look from people... the poor bastards who never got out of the slums.

Then again, there was also that fucking rage. What kinda emotional relationship did this chick have? Marriage? A fucking cult type? It was insane! She’d never met anyone like this before, and it still made absolutely no sense to her. Either way, she was sure that this chick might just not wanna punch or she’d be aroused in some emotional way at striking that one chick who called her and assumed she was a whore. In her defense, a lot of people looked like a whore...

”I don’t, and I’m probably never gonna understand that feeling, but look,” Sabrina sighed and stood up to Cici, chest pressed against the woman’s as she stared her down with determination. Despite the gaze that might make weaker women and men cower, Sabrina was clearly not intimidated as violet met crimson. ”Either way, you’ve earned yourself something, right? Even if it’s small as shit, it’s a little off your back. A little weight, right? If I gotta answer, then take your fucking shot and punch me right fucking now. I can’t earn your shit, but it’s something for ya, and I owe ya that, and ya deserve it.”

She was firm in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:22 pm

Cicilia tried to push past Sabrina, to leave and go somewhere... ANYWHERE she wasn't.... But to her surprise, the shorter woman wouldn't budge. It wasn't every day there was someone that could stand up to the Juggernaut's bull-headed strength so naturally... but such resistance wouldn't help the German calm down to hear what she had to say. If anything, it was just teeth-grindingly frustrating that this woman put the easing of her own conscience over the comfort of Cicilia's that she would get in her way, block her exit.... and FORCE the boxer to hear her apology.

What an utter, ugly, midget BITCH.

"I said... GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
Cicilia thundered, shoving Sabrina aside with a SHARP push! "I don't CARE how you feel! I DON'T- BLOODY - CARE! I don't care if you understand what the HELL you did wrong. If you really want to make it up to me, take your stupid ass and DISAPPEAR from my life. Do you understand, NOW you fucking MORON!? I don't CARE what happens to you so long as you're GONE."

The Juggernaut flashed Sabrina a look of utter death... and perhaps even pain before stomping past her and back out into the streets. She wondered if her bed was still warm since she had gotten out of it this morning... Maybe the imprint was still there to fall back into...

She hoped so.

It'd help her disappear from this world and back into sleep.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down