Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:43 am

The strain on her arm was painful being pulled backward by Wichapi's might and those legs across her chest were giving her opponent all the more leverage to keep her in pain as she thrashed with her legs, trying to find any vantage to relieve the pressure on her arm. But her opponent wasn't satisfied having her in just a painful hold, she had to make it humiliating as well as her foot pressed down on her face!

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" Ari cried out, her thrashing intensifying as the muddy foot mat it difficult for her to breathe properly! Having enough of Wichapi's nonsense, Ari reached up for the foot with her free hand, wrapping around it as she tried to lock her hand on the heel as she began to twist, trying to fight her way out of the hold!

Back to top Go down

Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi)

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Wichapi was not going to let Ari out of this pit without taking both a thorough, painful beating and a devastating, emotionally exhausting humiliation! She rubbed the sole of her foot all over her old rival's face, making sure to smear mud over every pore, then shoved those toes straight into the girl's mouth, making sure she got a good taste for how this fight was going to go for her! "That's right, bitch..." Wichapi hissed, as she tried to rub her big toe right over the top of Ari's tongue.

The Japanese "messy wrestler" didn't let her keep that foot in her mouth forever, though, as she reached up, grabbed onto Wichapi's ankle, and twisted it to the side, yanking Wichapi's toes right out of her mouth with a wet popping sound. Annoyance quickly turned to pain as the joint was stretched out, a hot ache spreading through her leg as Ari worked on it! "Oww! Ow! Fuck!" she barked, trying to pull her leg away from Ari's hand, her armbar loosening as she used a hand to swat at Ari's leg-twisting hand!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 pm

Ari was twisting on the foot as much as she could to not only free her arm from the dangerous arm bar, but also to get the foot out of her mouth, Ari spat out the mud never feeling more disgusted in her life having Wichapi’s dirty foot in it. With the grip of Wichapi’s arm bar weaking and still in control of Wichapi’s foot, Ari had no intentions of letting go as she wrenched on her arm to free it from Wichapi’s grasp and would have it joined in locking around the foot.

She may not have been a proficient submission grappler, but she knew that twisting the foot with grabbing on to the heel and toes was painful enough! Wichapi slapped at her, Ari growling as the smacks could dislodge her grip, she responded by twisting her body away and further contorting the leg of her rival!

“Not on your life bitch!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Making her opponent eat the mud from her body was one of the most satisfying punishments Wichapi could think of for a nasty little pretender like Ari. Unfortunately, it didn't last very long, as Wichapi's newly-cleaned toe popped out of Ari's mouth and her armbar unraveled as the other white-haired girl grabbed her foot and started twisting it, as if trying to turn her whole leg into a piece of corkscrew pasta! Suddenly, Wichapi's dominant advantage was gone, and she was completely on the defensive! "Dirty whore...!"

She couldn't count on Ari letting go of her leg before something broke. The two of them despised each other, and Wichapi had invited Ari out here to the middle of nowhere specifically so that there would be no referee or crowd to get in the way of a pure competition between their mud-covered bodies. She wouldn't show Ari any mercy, and the same surely went for the Japanese wrestler. So Wichapi had to find her own way to get out of this predicament. One leg might be captured, but the other was free. And so the Lakota girl would lash out with it like a bucking horse, trying to nail Ari's tits with a kick painful enough to make her let go of the other leg before it popped off!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:05 pm

Ari was set on returning the favor back to Wichapi, the girl was intent on holding and pulling on her arm with such force that she probably wouldn't have cared if she actually did to Ari so the white heard mud wrestler took umbrage to such a mind set and took it for herself as she twisted on the leg. Clinging and hugging on the leg with all of her limbs, Ari was set on making Wichapi admit to her that she was the better wrestler and by proxy the best Mud Wrestler in the world!

But against such an proud opponent, such a task was not going to be easy as Wichapi was dead set on fighting her every step of the way as a hard kick slammed into her chest! Ari's blue eyes widened as she lost breath in her lungs, her tit crushed in as her grip weakened, forced to break off from Wichapi but not before sending a kick of her own into Wichapi's chest, trying to force a break between the two of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Wichapi, though in dire straits, gave a little smile as she lashed out with that kick and felt a breast crumple under the force of her foot driving into it. Those tits were soft and weak, just like the rest of Ari Nagawa was!

Ari's hold weakened, and Wichapi slipped her leg out, starting to roll to the side to get away. But before she could separate completely and make it back up onto her feet, Ari lashed out with a revenge kick, her sole smashing into Wichapi's chest, forcing the air out of her lungs and bringing a pained cry to her lips! The Native American girl felt her chest compress under the force of the blow as she spun slightly through the mud, the two of them fully separating after both taking kicks to those vulnerable breasts!

"Gah!" Wichapi barked, as she would cradle her chest with one arm as she rolled over onto her knees, shooting a dirty glare Ari's way. "Jealous bitch!" she growled. "You and your tits are going to be flattened."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:55 pm

The loud smack of her foot connecting with Wichapi's chest rang out in the open air space of their secluded battlefield. Using the kick to not only force distance Ari also used it's momentum to roll backward in the mud combined with the kick she took to her chest, landing on her knees as she rolled her shoulder and moved her arm to shake out the stinging sensation of almost being pulled out before quickly shifting her focus to her tit.

Her teeth gritted as she locked eyes with the Native beauty as she rose back up to her knees, "You're the jealous slut! You came all the way over here just to pretend you can call yourself Queen! I'm going to put you in your place and fuck you like the dirty whore you are!" she screamed out, her voice echoing out as she patted her breasts, puffing them out as she stood confidently on her knees.

"Come on! Bring your pitiful tits over here so I can crush them with mine!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:34 pm

Wichapi locked her eyes on those of her old rival as they both got to their knees, pawing at their kicked tits. This was only the second time she and Ari Nagawa had encountered each other, but that first contest between them had been one that was indelibly etched into Wichapi's memory, considering the high stakes, the many, many long hours of battle, and the distinctly unsatisfying conclusion. "You think you can give me orders? Your brain must be as deflated as your tits!" she scoffed, pushing her own chest out challengingly, waving a hand contemptuously across the pit in Ari's direction.

"You and your tits know you don't belong in the same pit as me! Those udders do not even deserve to be covered in such pristine mud." As she spoke, Wichapi would take a couple of knee-steps forward, then wait for Ari to start moving forward as well before taking the next few steps, slowly closing the gap between them.

"Mine will flatten them!" she insisted proudly. "Just like every part of my body, my chest is better than yours!" She knew that, at the end of this, she was going to force a crying, pathetic Ari to worship her tits properly, using that tongue to lap mud off of the perfect brown flesh. And that vision brought a big smile to Wichapi's face as she and Ari knee-walked into range of each other's chests.

Wichapi thrust her arms straight back, not clasping her hands, just in case Ari had a trick to play, but showing her breasts needed no extra help. And then she shoved forward, hard, aiming to plow her tits straight-on into Ari's and throw her back right away!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 pm

The encounter was just as violent as the last time they fought, tearing at each other in every conceivable way that they could in the goal of proving to the other that they were the sham and that there was only one true Queen of Mud. To finally settle the score between them after so long of battling without a decisive winner, the frustration of being unable to pull away from each other as they were stuck in a painful stalemate.

Standing on her knees, watching her rival rise up to (knee) stand across of her, Ari confidently grabbed her own breasts, holding them up to her rival proudly as she sneered. "Not a chance! Your sacks of fat can't hope to stand firm against mine!" she shouted right back, the two proud women continuing to put their bodies on the line to destroy the other as they drew closer to each other. Ari released her breasts as they were within range of each other as she shoved forward with her breasts alone to clash with their rivals!

A loud wet smack rang out in the empty surroundings as a hiss of pain left Ari's lips "Nnnnnnnngh!", breasts squished against each other as erect nipples speared into flesh, knees digging into the mud and refusing to give any ground.

But Ari found herself losing ground, sinking lower to try and hold her ground in the loose mud as her breasts were burning in pain after the kick to the chest and now the head on conflict tearing away at her flesh. Desperate, Ari attempted to pull back and tried to shove again, ramming her breasts into Wichapi's to try and make up for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:09 pm

The vicious fight was only going to get more and more personal as the two rivals rekindled their mutual enmity, pitting body against body in intimate duels as they both strove to prove that the other had no place in her mud pit. As far as Wichapi was concerned, Ari Nagawa was a sellout, a faux-mud wrestler who came up in a world of indoor inflatable mud rings and glitzy, high-end productions rather than getting out into the open air and warm sun and making an actual connection with the Earth. Ari did this for the fame and fortune, not for the spiritual joy of feeling that wet soil on her skin.

Wichapi would not have minded Ari's existence had she stayed out of her way, but Ari dared to think that she could call herself the Queen of Mud, and dared to challenge Wichapi within her queenly domain. For that, there would always be war between them, until Ari was destroyed.

The destruction today would start with her tits, as Wichapi plowed hers into Ari's, letting out a hiss of pain as they connected. "Gsssshhhhh!" Breasts compacted, mud squelched and oozed between the two pairs of orbs, and nipples battled to stab the other's tits, as if trying to pop overinflated balloons.

Wichapi forced Ari's tits back, smiling as her nipples stabbed deeper into Ari's breast flesh and her chest held its shape better than the sagging, pancaking orbs of her foe. When Ari pulled back, Wichapi began to taunt her, but that taunt turned into another yelp of pain as Ari rammed their chests together again, and Wichapi felt the sensitive skin that had been bruised by Ari's kick flare up in pain, forcing her to slide back and bend slightly, with Ari looming over top of her! "Gnnnaaaaaaahh! Dumb whore...!"

Wichapi was bent further and further back, but would not be thrown down into the mud. She would pull back and twist to the side, then, quickly, deliver a swinging, haymaking tit hook, trying to plow hers into Ari's from the side and throw her Japanese foe painfully off-balance!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4