by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:26 am

Wichapi took her sweet time exploring Li-Mei's body, and she had no qualms about trying to warm the Chinese girl up even before they got into the ring. Li-Mei seemed more than eager for such luxurious treatment. Wichapi's left hand slid across Li-Mei's butt cheek, squeezing, pinching, and exploring. The other cupped her breast and played with that nipple, though she could feel Li-Mei's body language, yearning for more body-to-body contact...and so she would let that hand slide around to the woman's smooth back, brushing across it tenderly, while their chests got fully acquainted with each other in the same way their pussies were.

Wichapi, always proud of her butt, wiggled and bumped it into Li-Mei's fingers, letting her feel the fullness, feel the heft. That wiggling also was useful up front, as the side to side motion of her hips began to stroke her labia across Li-Mei's, lower lips giving each other teasing, greeting kisses as they made their coy approach. "Mmm...then why don't you speak to me in the language of your village? And I'll speak to you in mine."

Her second hand found Li-Mei's butt, and both hands gave it a firm squeeze. She spoke again, this time in Lakota: <We shall see if our bodies can translate our desires, lover.>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:54 pm

As far as they are concerned, this wasn't an official match. And while this is a ring, there was no ref or even any audience. Just Wichapi and Li-Mei so both can take the time before they would inevitably try to crush one another. Such a thing was a luxury, especially when you are prompted...in a hentai match of all things. But here...there was no rush. Li-Mei's hands would move from her butt towards her back, getting a feel of what is underneath this lovely skin of hers, almost massaging it. Both seem to get what their bodies yearn for, one hand would indeed move back to massage the glute muscle of Wichapi, while the Lakotan herself moved her hand away from Li-Mei's breasts in order for a hands-off approach.

It turns out that Wichapi is loving this, the tender care to her butt and Li-Mei would put some special effort as it would wriggle and bump into her fingers, feeling the heft and fullness. This may not be simply down to genetics. Which Li-Mei could certainly enjoy. Wichapi would deal with the same care as Li-Mei's butt would be squeezed, Li-Mei responding with a playful slap to the buttcheek.

"My village language?" Her eyebrow raised. It was an interesting idea, something that would be interesting. For so long, especially in Japan, she had to get used to the land's language and forgo her usual Shanghainese (or Hu) language, part of the Sino-Tibetan language family. While she could also use the more common language of the Chinese mainland that is Mandarin, Wichapi requested her village language. And she will give her that.

"[Mmmm...this will be interesting.]" The Oriental Rose would purr as their pussies bumped together, Li-Mei's hips following and matching her rhythm. "[Already feeling like home...]"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:37 am

Wichapi didn't know where exactly Li-Mei's village was in China, but if it was as rural as she claimed, then she knew that the appeal of her offer would be apparent to the Chinese wrestler. She had likely been required to learn one or more additional languages on top of her own over the years, and, after leaving her village, would have essentially no opportunity to speak in her mother tongue. It was the way it had gone for Wichapi, who had learned her Lakota Sioux dialect first, as the daughter of proud AIM activist parents, before learning English, which was, dishearteningly, the primary language of business even on the reservation.

The languages they were speaking now could not be more drastically different linguistically. But it still felt more like home than when they were mutually intelligible to each other. Their bodies were wordlessly figuring out what the other liked, as Wichapi's hands let their fronts collide and focused on Li-Mei's butt, while Li-Mei's hands, having already discovered the excitement Wichapi's body displayed when they were on her butt, gave it a little slap while exploring the rest of her strong, tight back. Wichapi giggled, thrust her rear end harder against that remaining hand, and gave Li-Mei's ass a playful spank back.

And, of course, their pussies were already getting very well-acquainted, moving together in little circles, bumping close, pulling apart slightly, but never separating completely. <Mmm, you have a beautiful voice. And a perfect, pillowy butt. I am going to break you down and make you mine in the ring.>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Living life in a foreign country was tough. Not just the lifestyle but also that language barrier that one has to get through. There were many that come into AFW not knowing the Japanese language and never bothering in learning, no different to Mexican luchadors coming into the US and not learning the common tounge. Despite perhaps blending in, there was little reason to resort to her mother tounge. That is unless if she finds another Chinese person. But she kept speaking it so it doesn't get lost in her mind. Li-Mei still had hope that she would return to her motherland.

So the appeal was much more enticing that she was into it. Neither of their language had the romantic and sexy appeal like French or Italian, but it didn't need to be. They were unique in their own way. Plus the language barrier could be broken when they can just mutually and physically meet their needs without a spoken work of English. Li-Mei already knew that Wichapi was a sucker for ass play, finding that out before the Latokan gave that offer. It was fun, finding what their bodies react to. It was natural. And they had a special bond that couldn't be broken. Li-Mei gave a wiggle of her butt once she felt that slap, getting one plump buttcheek and squeezing it, kneading it with her fingers before slapping. 

Their pussies were getting along nicely as well, letting her clit grind up against Wichapi's. ["Who knew that Latokan can sound so hot? I wonder how it sounds when you're surrendering...must sound so divine."]

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Li-Mei's butt wiggled against Wichapi's butt after being given that return spank, and Wichapi would keep her hands on that rear as things started getting steamier. Not only did she love to play with a nice, round butt like the Chinese wrestler's, but from the reactions it seemed clear that Li-Mei was enjoying the attention. The black-haired girl's hand kept on toying with Wichapi's butt, too, squeezing and kneading, then slapping again, and of course that slap precipitated another slap from Wichapi; a swift one, just with her fingers, leaving a small red mark which she would immediately aim to soothe away with gentle, circular, rubbing motions of her fingertips across that butt. She followed that up with a hearty squeeze of both cheeks, getting as much butt in each hand as she could, pressing her hands forcefully into the flesh and spreading those cheeks to let Li-Mei's nether regions enjoy the mountain breeze.

Meanwhile, the fronts of their bodies were grinding together without any hands involved, and Wichapi could tell that it was just the way Li-Mei liked it. The Chinese girl was getting a little restless with mere pussy lip kisses, and eagerly pressed even closer, bringing her clit pressing up nice and snug against Wichapi's. Their already drooling pussies were about to get even wetter, as Wichapi would pull her clit back, briefly separating them, then suddenly shoved forward, with an upward-striking motion, both spearing her clit into Li-Mei's from slightly below...

...and doing the same with her nipples into the undersides of Li-Mei's breasts!

<You just wait until I start talking dirty. My mouth will be making you cum in more ways than one.> She couldn't understand Li-Mei's words for sure, but she had a feeling she had guessed that last comment correctly. <But let's not forget...we're still not in the ring...>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:09 pm

So this one really likes butts. Well, Li-Mei was not one to deny what she craved for. And the fact she gets to reciprocate all of this was a nice touch too, allowing Wichapi to play to her heart's content. Every grope, every squeeze, every slap, and every rub, the Oriental Rose enjoyed it all and she could tell that the Lakotan was as well. Not a minute in and they already found something they like.

Humans don't have to be verbal in order to find what they crave for.

And they have yet to step into the ring, but there wasn't any rush. There was no referee after all and she can afford to explore and embrace with Ari's "friend". She would give it to Ari though, she knows how to pick her women. China's Most Lovely Export would revert back to loving and tenderly massaging the butt with her hands and she brought her body right up towards her all the more, just right as Wichapi would come from below just to spear her sex upwards and her breasts and nipples underneath the underboob of the Oriental Rose, eliciting a moan from the bluish-raven haired woman.

Though she wasn't going to back down from something like this. Bending her knees, she scrubbed her body down, letting those malleable tits grind and rub against each other, their sexes rubbing before Li-Mei rose up and let not just their breasts and sexes rub against each other, but ever their stomachs just due to how close they are!

She was far from actually understanding the words coming from the Latokan but she still had a feeling on what she was saying just based on how it sounded coming from Wichapi. ["I do hope that's not all you could do...though I will be using that mouth of your's after this."] Li-Mei purred as she gave a peck on the cheek, whispering in her ear. ["How about we take it to the ring, then?"]

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:46 am

They were both enjoying this simple exchange immensely, pressing their front assets together, letting them rub and squish and heat each other up, while keeping their hands busy in the rear with those big, round butts. Both had already ascertained certain things which they could rely upon to turn the other on. Today was going to be a lot of fun.

Just from the tone of the Chinese woman's voice, Wichapi could tell that that last sentence was agreement with her suggestion to find their way to the ring and get this match underway. It was sultry agreement, of course, which even managed to raise the hairs on the back of her neck in excitement. Li-Mei then pulled her body down, then slid it up along Wichapi's, causing more friction, more arousal, Wichapi biting her lip and purring as she felt that fit body sliding against her own. Li-Mei was good. Very good. They would see just how good she was when they slid into the muck inside their ring.

<We'll see how long your body can hold up. Hold my hand tight and follow me, pretty one.>

Wichapi pulled her body away from Li-Mei's, now, but not completely. She kept her left hip glued to Li-Mei's right, sides of their butt cheeks bopping together, as her hand found the Asian beauty's and squeezed it, fingers lacing together. <When I'm done fucking you, Li-Mei, your juices will flow as freely as this river,> she commented, as they began to step along the shallowest path available to the ring. Soon enough, though, the water had passed their knees, and as they approached the sunken ring it was lapping and splashing at their sizzling-hot sexes, Wichapi almost expecting to see some steam rising from their womanhoods as the cool water touched them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:16 pm

There was much to learn just from this simple exchange, something that Li-Mei caught on as the two grinded their bodies right onto each other. Lots of information gathered and could be used in battle. But of course, they would have to get inside the ring first to use it. But the two villagers would enjoy the company, feeling connected even though they are not speaking the common tongue. Though that’s never a problem when you could just hear and ascertain as to what they might be talking about just by their voice and their facial features. But the benefit to it all was that there wasn’t anything that could trigger then or even make them mad, though they are the type to not let words affect them all that much.

[“Don’t fall behind, pretty one.”]

They would come to a mutual agreement that the two should definitely find themselves into the ring, lest they want to have fun outside it, which they could easily do. Though that would be a waste of a ring and mud. So the two would pull away, only enough that the two would move together and make their way to the sunken ring waiting for them. This was all but a taste of things to come, rather something to give the Lakotan a sample. But with the way their bodies remained stuck against each other, Wichapi was loving that little sample. The Oriental Rose was more than happy to give her as much as she wants, the Chinese woman having a lot to give before Wichapi would be satisfied. As the two strolled down to the ring, the water reaching past the knees and lapping at their sexes. [“We could just battle in this, have your juices sweeten the water that flows under us.”] She continued in her mother tongue. Unfazed by Wichapi squeezing her butt, she returned the favour in earnest, just so it’s not left abandoned. She would move her hand lower, rather into the water itself where her fingers waved underneath her pussy, creating little waves that vibrated the Lakotan’s sex like a jet or vibrator!

["Getting wet down there already~?"] Li-Mei teased.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:23 pm

The two of them held hands and waded into the water, the current strong enough to be noticeable, requiring slight course corrections from the wrestlers, but not enough to wash them away even if they submerged themselves in it. Their fingers threaded together, palms pressing tightly against each other, and, once those hands were connected, it seemed that Li-Mei wanted to continue their earlier game, pushing their connected hands back to Wichapi's butt and squeezing it, something which Wichapi was glad to reciprocate, pushing their hands back in Li-Mei's direction, like a pendulum, to grab onto her butt again in return. When Li-Mei started rippling the waters underneath her sex, though, making the cool liquid splash and spray against her pussy, Wichapi couldn't retaliate right away, biting her lip and letting out a soft purr.

<Mmmmm...are all the girls of your village this eager...?> Wichapi asked, continuing to move them towards the ring, which was only a few paces away now, albeit through the deepest part of the river. <In my village, they teach us the value of patience, pretty one. But if you just can't wait to get those hands on me, allow me to expedite things!>

Wichapi let go of Li-Mei's hand, then reached around her with both arms, one sliding under that round ass, the other pressing on her back. Wichapi then lifted Li-Mei up and out of the water, showing off her strength as she slung the Chinese woman over her shoulder to carry her the rest of the way! She chuckled as she patted Li-Mei on her upturned rear, then slid her hand down further, in between those legs, to tickle her opponent's sex!

<Comfortable?> Wichapi asked teasingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:09 am

Despite the current that pushes against them, both the two wrestlers kept wading through the water, the tide not as strong as to wash them away with it. Just a matter of correcting and diverting around it from both women. Although that isn’t the only thing that they have to focus on as Li-Mei and Wichapi have their little fun while wading through the river.

Li-Mei’s hand came right underneath the Lakotan, eager to continue their little game that doesn’t just involve their butts but something to tease Wichapi further. She didn’t need to use her hands, using the current of the water to splash and spray at Wichapi’s pussy from underneath, akin to the Jetstream from a Jacuzzi. And it certainly has its effect on the Lakotan, combined with the butt squeeze that was soon reciprocated. She giggled at the soft purr, not once looking down. [“Sounds like someone is pretty eager~”] She teased, continuing in her own language, nearing the ring, but getting to the deeper part of the river as shown with their bodies being submerged more and more.

Wichapi would let go of Li-Mei’s hand, as if not guiding her further but both arms reached around the Oriental Rose, Li-Mei finding herself being carried up and slung on her shoulders! A little “eep” escaped her lips as Wichapi’s strength was shown, her breasts pressed on her back while Wichapi went with patting on the exposed and wet rear before they would find and tickle at her sex. Letting out a soft purr, Li-Mei could at least make the most of this situation and reach down, letting both hands knead and play with those buttcheeks as the Chinese woman was carried for the rest of the way. [“So impatient. And I didn’t need to even touch your pussy to get you wet~”] She snickered as she gave a smack on the butt just for how naughty she is.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next