Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:34 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:29 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 4:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water - Page 3 Empty Re: Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:09 am

Li-Mei's jetstream "attack" was a very smart one, one that Wichapi most certainly appreciated as her loins got moister in more ways than one. She really was certain there was steam rising off her labia, now, and looking down at Li-Mei's nether regions before hoisting her up, she could tell that her Chinese counterpart was in much the same boat!

Being honest, that soft, adorable little "eep" almost made Wichapi cum right then, thrilled by the sound of girlish surprise that squeaked out of her opponent's mouth. It was a sound of vulnerability, and it was even more adorable than Wichapi would have expected out of Li-Mei. She bit her lip and moaned a bit as she patted her foe on the bottom, then slid her hand down to fondle that sex as she carried Li-Mei the rest of the way.

The girl did not stay still on Wichapi's shoulder. She reached down, going once again for Wichapi's big, tan butt, playing with both cheeks, then giving it a swat, as if punishing Wichapi! Wichapi yelped, but she couldn't help but let a grin spread across her face. <Oh, you naughty little girl!> she chastised, as she swatted Li-Mei's upturned butt right back, both of them now leaving a red handprint on the other's derriere!

They had reached the pool at last, and Wichapi paused for just a moment. <I hope you enjoy this, pretty one. I picked out a nice, sticky clay mud for the two of us. You'll be wearing it like a second skin in...well, in no time at all!> And with that, Wichapi would dump Li-Mei off of her shoulder and into the pool!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water - Page 3 Empty Re: Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:06 am

To be handled like this sort of manner was unexpected, but Li-Mei simply rolled with it, even as she hung on Wichapi’s shoulder for her “Jetstream attack”. Subtly doesn’t seem to be her thing and she couldn’t handle that kind of thing from the Oriental Rose so she had to one-up her. [“You know you haven’t won yet, jeez. It’s as if you’re handling me like a conquered victim.”] Her eyes rolled, giving Wichapi a reprimanding smack on her buttocks. Only for the Lakotan to do the same and returning the favour, her own butt smarts now. [“You’re the naughty little girl!”] She chastised as she gave an even harder one until there was a mark on Wichapi’s rump!

They would indeed reach towards the ring, Wichapi pausing for the moment. Though her explanation of the mud would be lost on Li-Mei since she doesn’t know Lakotan, except she was simply dumped into the ring with Li-Mei landing on her tush with a plop. She sat there for a while, looking at Wichapi before reaching out to grab Wichapi and yank her inside of the muddy ring!

[“Certainly don’t know a thing about treating a woman right…”] She joked, getting a good feel of the clay-like mud that is underneath her.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:55 pm

Li-Mei's voice sounded a bit bratty, but still very much playful, and Wichapi knew that the Chinese girl was having fun, getting used to the idea of being handled like a sack of potatoes by her soon-to-be conqueror. Wichapi might not have won yet, but she was already staking her claim on the villager from the other side of the world, giving her a little glimpse into the future.

Li-Mei still resisted, of course, giving a harder spank to Wichapi's butt that set her cheeks rippling and elicited a little hiss from the Lakota. <You won't get out of being punished for that, naughty girl!> she replied, giving Li-Mei one last retaliatory spank, making sure both their rear ends were stinging, before they did finally arrive at the pool full of mud and Wichapi, after giving that brief explanation, dumped her opponent down on her butt in the mire!

Wichapi giggled as she looked down upon her opponent, lower half splattered with mud, the cool clay probably doing wonders for that stinging bottom. Wichapi didn't intend on waiting too long to jump in herself, but Li-Mei sped things up, grabbing her and yanking her in, Wichapi coming face first, landing right on top of Li-Mei, pressing the other girl down further onto her back as their bodies connected, pussy to pussy!

Wichapi smiled, picking up a hand of the grayish mud. <Very soft, but not watery. This will hold up and cling to us like glue...it can be a very sensual feeling.> She brought the handful of mud up to one of Li-Mei's tits and splatted the stuff down onto the orb, wrapping her fingers around it, squeezing it, rolling Li-Mei's nipple between her thumb and forefinger to help the cool mud in stiffening that teat!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:15 am

Despite neither not knowing what the other is saying, there is still some playful banter to be had, especially with the fellow villager. At the very least she could have a bit of fun, had it been more serious she would have had those legs wrapped around her head. But the illusion of domination could be kept for Wichapi as she pretty much carried her towards the ring, only to be dunked and dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Only the lower body of hers would be covered in the greyish mud, the water is cool enough but this is just right. And she figures that the Latokan should get in on the fun, dragging her right in, the only unexpected part was Wichapi landing right ontop of Li-Mei, pressed onto her back, some of the raven locks of hair getting clumps of mud in it. It is to be expected, stuff like this, you’re bound to get messy at the end. [“I should ask where did you get this mud. Not bad…”] She whispered, feeling the handful of mud being spatted around it and used to massage her tits.

Li-Mei reached down to grab at Wichapi’s butt, giving it a grope before shifting her body so that she could sit up straight, with Wichapi sitting on her lap, tending to her breasts. With the handful of mud, she used it to massage the uncovered part of Wichapi, letting her get covered and testing how sensual a feeling it is. All the while her hands came up towards the Lakotan, grabbing at the wrists to slowly pry them away. Only for her to bring her muddy tits towards Wichapi’s and rub them right into hers dirtying them and getting the mess on it, preferring a hands-off approach to this.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:19 am

Wichapi knew that her lift was not perfectly secure, but that was part of what proved her dominance: that she had charmed her opponent into letting down her guard, if only slightly. A woman did not have to rely on her physical strength alone to impress a rival or potential mate. She tossed Li-Mei down decisively, and even when she was pulled down into the mud as well, she felt at ease, sighing happily as she massaged some of the sticky grey earth into Li-Mei's round, full breast.

<Not a bad tit, pretty one...> she mused, as Li-Mei began to wiggle around underneath her, grabbing her butt so that she did not feel so left out in the groping department. Wichapi giggled as she soon found herself sitting in the other villager's lap, strong legs straddling the limbs of Li-Mei, her hands working mud into the Chinese woman's chest while Li-Mei's focus was—of course—on her ass.

Though Li-Mei did not maintain that focus forever, as she sat up even straighter, grabbed at Wichapi's wrists, and pulled her hands off to the sides! Wichapi still felt like she had so much left to do to adequately cover Li-Mei's tits...but, when the Chinese girl decided to use her muddy tits to start dirtying Wichapi's chest, the Native American girl had to admit that her opponent seemed to have the right idea. She purred and thrust her chest out, smacking them confidently into their counterparts, letting them jiggle and shake as the mud got evenly spread out between both busts.

Her hands, meanwhile, would push hard on Li-Mei's, trying to test her strength, as she would push the woman down into the mud on her back again if she wasn't careful! <Mmmm...so full and perky...>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:23 am

If only to lull someone into a false sense of confidence, whatever works. Wichapi is in no shortage of womanly pride, something she can see in another woman with ashen hair. She certainly knew how to pick her women for battle and Li-Mei sees that for herself. Somewhat funny, but she supposed that is part of the charm for the Latokan. Strength alone isn’t going to impress someone like the Oriental Rose but the day is still young. There are plenty of chances for Wichapi to impress her.

Wriggling underneath, her hands knead into her butt that Wichapi seemed to love a lot. Plus, Li-Mei was a fan of doing something to bring pleasure to an opponent, lifting herself so that she had the Native American sitting on her lap like a child asking for a gift in Christmas. It was from there that the Chinese woman would bring Wichapi’s hands away from her breasts; hopefully, Wichapi isn’t quick to be disappointed as a suitable replacement came with her mud-caked breasts rubbing on her’s. From the way her breasts thrust onto her large ones, she seemed to like it. [“Mmm…how cute. Looking to defy mine?”] She sensually purred in her mother tongue.

When it came to Wichapi pushing onto Li-Mei, the Oriental Rose’s arms were quick to wrap around Wichapi’s waist, keeping them close, but also give a good squeeze with her arms. Her legs are considered strong for her kicks, but even her arms weren’t lacking. ["Don't think you'll get rid of me that easily~"] To keep her close before moving her legs so that they can sneak inside between the Lakotan’s so that one leg is over Wichapi’s. All to bring their steaming hot pussies close to each other.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:39 am

Wichapi got comfortable on Li-Mei's lap and tried to play with her hands, shoving and thrusting with some strength as the Chinese woman's tits dirtied her own. Wichapi laughed, smiled, and generally felt very much at ease slowly working up towards the first sexual explosion between them. Li-Mei, though, wanted to skip right to it almost immediately! She slid her legs forward into a splayed position, pulling one out from underneath Wichapi's thigh and laying it over top of it, as her hands broke off from Wichapi's and slid around the Lakota's waist. No test of strength here, then—Li-Mei wanted to get right to the fucking!

Wichapi could only imagine what her opponent might be saying, but the exotic, unusual words and tones heightened her excitement and stoked the fires of her arousal. <Oho, you can't bear another second without my pussy on yours? Is that what you said?> Wichapi taunted, waggling an eyebrow as she slid her legs out to mirror Li-Mei's, making sure they were perfectly symmetrical for this first docking. <What am I ever going to do with you, my little doll? Come here.>

She slid her hands around Li-Mei's waist now, too, resting just above that pillowy butt, and pulled her close, squashing their dirty tits together, making mud ooze out their cleavage and dribble down over their bellies, as their pussies came together and kissed passionately, smearing a little bit of mud between them! "Mmmmmmnnn..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:01 am

Li-Mei was eager, lathering Wichapi’s tits with her own from the clay-like mud added to the arousal. But just as her legs were positioning to move one over and one under, she didn’t start to bump her pussy with Wichapi’s. Besides, nothing wrong with getting into position, something that the Lakotan seemed to like a lot. The fires of arousal were stoked, Li-Mei could tell as much without having to understand a word being said. Her arms simply wrapped around Wichapi, pulling her closer so that she could work her tits and mess them up a bit more.

Wichapi proved to be quite excited at that prospect, wrapping her arms around her waist and grabbing onto that butt of hers, letting the mud ooze out between them. If it wasn’t possible already, Li-Mei sought to pull her hips into hers more, kneading those cheeks. “So eager. I knew this is what you wanted the most~ So enjoy it to your heart's content.” The Oriental Rose grinned, despite there being no test of strength being shown in their previous position, the way she hugged Wichapi’s form opened up another possibility for a challenge of sorts.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:40 am

Li-Mei pulled tightly on Wichapi, plainly demonstrating her eagerness to the Lakota mud wrestler as she kneaded Wichapi's butt cheeks in their tight embrace. Wichapi would reciprocate that gesture, hands dropping from Li-Mei's rump for just long enough to scoop up two handfuls of soft, sticky mud, slathering it all over both of those round cheeks from bottom to top, giving Li-Mei a quick two-handed spank which would leave obvious handprints in the grayish mud.

The two of them were in a perfect mirrored position, the same as they would be if they were preparing for a test of strength in a standard match. This position, of course, was meant to maximize bodily contact, which was going to let them show off their sexual prowess and the strength of their womanly assets. Wichapi purred as they pressed together, and she would launch a quick, challenging attack: starting with her chest, swinging it forward to flatten Li-Mei's tits underneath her own, mud splattering against their chins...

...then, pulling her upper body back, she would thrust with her hips, shoving their pussies together, grinding labia on labia with her opponent to really try heating the Chinese girl up! <Even with all this cool mud...I can feel how warm and wet you are...!> she teased.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3