Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:32 am

Andy's face blushed furiously at that feeling of complete helplessness when Auphemia sweetly pulled him up to herself, docile like the tired Bosom Buddy that he was.

"Uuuhh-mmfff~<3 ...mmpffh~ @///@".
Gently smothered, or better said cuddled up nicely in Auphemia's bosom, Andy would listen obediently to her soporific cooings.
Sighing softly inthere like a drowsy baby-knight, he would find her voice soothingly seductive, like a sweet lullaby as Auphemia snuggled him between her soporific pillows.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by USLMAN Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:22 am

“Fufufu, that’s it Andy-kin. Just relax and let my girls take care of the rest.” Auphemia would say, making sure he was nice and trapped in her bosomy embrace. By now, the boy’s resistance wasn’t even present, his exhaustion and woozy mind unable to provide a struggle now as he was forced to sleep.

As he would slowly succumb to her massive bosom, Auphemia would have one last tease as she rubbed his face with her breasts, almost as a seductive massage to help him willing go into the wonderful world of unconsciousness at the hands of her overwhelming curves.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 pm

Along with Auphemia's sweet cooings, the gentle wobbling of her enormous womanly pillows helped Andy surrender to blissful sleepiness.
The warm heavenly sensation having his comparatively small head rolled inbetween her warm giant breasts relaxed him more and more, until he was passaged into a humiliating yet very pleasant slumber.
"Mnff~ Zzz... 💞😴💞"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:22 pm

“And as such, the hero sleeps.” Auphemia would tease, releasing his head from her breasts and let him fall back onto the bed. “Be sure to sleep well, Andy-kun. Your training will begin in the morning. And I know the perfect sparring partners for you to start with.”

As it was her own room, Auphemia would be generous enough to allow the boy to sleep with her, of course letting him use his favorite pillows to rest against. However when he’d wake up, he’d find that she was gone, a note left on the nightstand to the right of the bed alongside a black shirt and blue shorts.

‘I had some business to attend to, sorry I couldn’t give you a good morning kiss. I left some shorts and a shirt for you along with your underwear, get dressed and head out. One of my maids will make you breakfast and then you’ll be off for your first training. Good luck cutie Wink

The note would read, leaving the boy to imagine what this day would bring for him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:39 pm

Andy's lenghty sleep was as much helpless as it was pleasant, not surprisingly for someone who had the privilege to sleep on Auphemia's legendary pillows.

"Uuuhh... a-and thus, my new life as Auphemia's prisoner begins.. 0///0", he muttered to himself in blushing discomfort at reading her note.
Well if anything, a long refreshing sleep had kind of reinvigorated the silver haired boy, kind of recharging his wolf spirit to the point to let him recover a few levels during the night and bring him up to... uhm... a not-fabulous Lv.10, he guessed while getting dressed for breakfast.

Out of Auphemia's bedroom, a luxurious hallway led to an even more spectacular main hall. From there, the captive hero directed his feet to the source of some busy noises.
"Uhm... e-excuse me, is this where breakfast is going to be served?",
he asked politely. Acting like a special guest of Auphemia's mansion while he was, in fact, her prisoner felt somewhat weird, but he didn't have much alternative choice at the moment. Plus, he was admittedly hungry.. 0///0.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm

“Hmm? Ah yes, Andy-kun. You’ve awaken.” At hearing the boy exit Auphemia’s room and through the main hall, two maids would be seen present at the dining room waiting for him. The two appeared vastly different, with one having bright blue and the other dark brown. The only familiarities between the two would be the same pink uniforms as he had seen before, and the ever obvious large breasts on the two.

The maids:

“Yes, your meal is made here. Mistress Auphemia had us make you something simple to regain your strength.” The blue haired maid said, her smile ever present as she did in a contrast to the other maid’s measuring expression. “Please help yourself, I made sure there was plenty for you to enjoy.”

“Ah and before I forget, introductions are important.” The busty maids would then bow, with the blue haired being much more in enjoyment as her bosom bounce a bit more from the action. “I am Alcia, it’s a pleasure to meet one of the heroes who defeated the Demon Lord.”

“I’m Lusy, a requirement for your acquaintance.” The brown hair maid spoke, her tone not nearly as entertained as Alcia’s in their meeting.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:40 pm

Ooff... so, he was going to be pampered by two busty maids now??? So much for the valiant hero! Yes, Auphemia had anticipated it in her note, but reality was much more embarrassing, now that he stood there before them with a red face.

"Ah...s-sure. Thank you and nice to meet you Alcia... Since I'm your... uhm special guest? I guess it's fine of you to call me Andy-kun.. 0///0".
He blushed like a shy little boy before Alcia's motherly, somewhat reassuring presence.

"And nice to meet you Lusy... erm... sorry for being a burden... o///o", He spoke more nervously to the brown haired maid, who looked not-so-happy about her morning assignment.

With that said, Andy sat down with the busty maids at each side of him, nervous but more than ready to wolf on some breakfast.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:23 am

“Oh, don’t mind Lusy. She’s just sore that Camil was chosen to be with Mistress Auphemia and the others for her work instead of her, they’re a bit of rivals.” Alcia would say, whispering to the boy’s ear. “Now please, help yourself. More will be available should you so desire it.”

The maid would then motion to the plate in front of him, with a healthy batch of eggs, toast, bacon and even orange slices in a cute fashion. “And remember to drink plenty of water as well, it’s important to keep yourself hydrated.” Alcia would remind, her smile ever present as she did. “Oh, and don’t feel so formal with me, you may refer to me in any way as you wish, we’ll be coworkers soon as you’lol be Mistress Auphemia’s first Butler.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:22 am

Of course, the maids had been informed about the whole butler project as well. Still, it was very embarrassing to him, as a hero (or was he a former hero now?), to have Alcia mention it so casually.

"Ah-! O-Ok Alcia... uhm, c-chan?" 0///0, he blushed, her reassuring aura seemingly able to lead him anywhere she wanted with sweet motherly kindness.

"More importantly, thank you for such a delicious breakfast, I'm full and I could not eat anything more", he said, glad to distract the conversation from his future role... as a servant of the villainess that he was supposed to defeat!

"Also, thanks for taking care of me Lusy.." 0///0.
Well, deep embarrassement apart, he felt like the excellent morning meal had furtherly increased his health, which also lit up his spirit a bit.

"Who knows, at this rate I might really recover my levels and try to flip the tables, if I play my cards well..", he thought to himself, not having lost all hopes to restore his name as a chivalrous hero.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:29 am

“Mistress Auphemia gave me a job, and I will complete it.” Lusy responded simply, not regarding much to Andy’s statement.

“I’m glad you liked the meal Andy-kun, it’s good to know a hero enjoys my cooking.” Alcia would say, smiling as she did. “But on the lines of work, we do have more to our job today. Mistress Auphemia will be having guests over, which is why she desired us to have our training session today. She’d want you to get the basics of serving down more before having you treat visitors as to avoid... certain possibilities.”

“So if you’re done, we will be bringing you to the sparring room.” Lusy would interject, motioning to the boy to follow the two back to where the boy had last battled their mistress.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next