by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Jason was not surprised when Ryo kicked out of his paltry little pin. He was surprised when the wily speedo prince expertly wound himself around Jason; bringing them face to face and bulge to bulge.

Ryo didn't seem to be interested in knocking out his cocky opponent. Instead he seemed intent on seducing Jason and making him explode in his speedo. 

For once Jason stayed quiet as Ryo teased him. He couldn't think with this dreamy teen making his heart pound a mole a minute.

Finally their lips began to smack together rhythmically as Ryo took control of his more powerful opponent. While their lips were intertwined the beautifle teen would gently slide his hand along Jason's chiseled abs before slipping into his speedo. The prince stroked Jason's growing cock like a true master.

Jason was tempted to let Ryo do his dirty work and get him off all night. But his tender ego stopped him. To sexually dominate the slender teen was one thing but to have his dick operated like a joystick was as pleasurable as it was embarrassing. 

In an act of desperation Jason would rear up like a wild horse and crack his forehead against Ryos before he could cum in his pristine speedo. Yet Jason was no expert in headbutts. It wasn't clear how Ryo fared but Jason could be seen crossing his purple eyes before passing out and slumping ontop of Ryo.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:34 am

The next several moments honestly felt like heaven. For as much of an egotistical jackass as Jason had been being, the fellow teen had a legit incredible body, and from what Ryo was feeling, a not un-impressive cock either, probably equal to Ryo's own.

Damn...now he kinda wanted to date this guy. That was surprising.

Well...actually no, it wasn't.

Ryo had his tongue fully dominating Jason's, saliva leaking down his lips between them, feeling the other man on the verge of cumming...when it all stopped, courtesy of a hard headbutt from the purple haired teen.

Ryos body went slack from the blow, his vision going blurry, body limp on the mat, while Jason's body did similar.

For a few moments, nobody seemed to know what to do, wondering if both boys had been knocked out...until the referee, doing her job, dropped down and counted the pin, Jason's body laying on top of Ryo's.

"One! Two! Thr-!" She was cut off, a still conscious Ryo just throwing his shoulder up off the mat, breaking the pin attempt to the delight of the crowd.

Letting out a whimper, he shoved the purple haired teen off of him, groaning and rolling away, needing a moment, stars all in his vision as he tried to shake his head clear!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon May 11, 2020 12:30 am

After doing Ryos work for him and knocking himself out Jason would lay in the center of the ring for a solid minute. The obnoxiously loud crowd would finally wake him from his slumber. Eyes fluttering and fingers flexing Jason would slowly come to. 

The beautifle hunk would slowly clamber to one knee and then to his feet. Concussed, Jason would look to his left and right. Where was Ryo!? Behind him obviously and with something up his sleeve for his vulnerable friend.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Ryo groaned, having gotten away from Jason while the purple haired, bulkier teen recovered from that damn brutal headbutt. Why couldn't he just let himself cum and enjoy it instead of being a wanker, Ryo didn't know.

Luckily, Ryo seemed to have a thicker skull than his speedo-clad opponent, and was able to recover faster, getting up to his feet while Jason was still getting to his knees. Cleverly, he slipped out of the ring and ducked under the apron to avoid Jason's sight as the arrogant, but cute, boy got to his bare feet.

With Jason looking for him and unable to find him, Ryo slipped back in the ring, crawling sneakily over to Jason, and, if he wasn't detected, would grab his speedo from behind, and yank it down to expose him to the crowd! "Gotcha!" He'd crow, before grabbing said junk from behind and stroking it!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon May 25, 2020 12:18 am

Just as he seemed to be getting his bearings Jason looked down to find his speedo pulled down to his ankles. Before he could even turn around Ryo had reached from behind and began masterfully bringing the Bronze Boy from half mast to full.

Jason found himself completely paralyzed by the flood of endorphins rushing to his brain. In less than a minute the Jack Off Prince had brought Jason to his knees and soon to the verge of climaxing. This could be seen as Jason's eyes seemed to roll back into his skull and deep gutteral moans escaped his soft lips. Beaten up and sexually dominated Jason was now the Princes play thing.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:21 pm

Oh this was too easy. Jason had to be a total slut, at least as slutty as Ryo himself, cause he was dominating him with this handjob! "You like that, don't you?" He asked with a cocky grin. "Well I bet you'll love THIS!"

With that declaration made, Ryo stood up, turned Jason around, and scooped him up in his arms, turning him over and holding him in a standing 69 position!

It wasnt all that easy, as Jason was still a bit bigger and more muscular than he was, but he managed to hold the other teen up regardless. "See how you like a Sex Driver!" He crowed, leaning his head forward to start softly kissing and licking at Jason's hard, throbbing cock, before he took it into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down and sucking hard on it.

When he felt Jason ready to burst, Ryo would deep throat his full length, the bisexual teen taking the member down his throat to get him to cum, while at the same time dropping to his knees to drive his purple haired foe to the mat with a tombstone pilediver!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:56 am

"hmm... Love... What?" Jason asked, his eyes crossed from immense pleasure. Ryo heaved the brainwashed brute into position for a tombstone piledriver. "Huh shit! Wait.... Don't..." Suddenly, to his pleasent surprise, the hentai prince began thoroughly sucking off Jason's throbbing member. "Oh... Fuck..." 

Jason's body went Limp as endorphins rushed through his veigns. After about a minute he would finally protest. "Mm stop... I'm about to... To-" The Bronze boy was immediately cut off when Ryo dropped to his knees and spiked Jason's dome into he mat. 

The piledriver acted as a detonater, setting off a explosion in Ryos mouth. While Jasons drooled buckets and twitched violently the victorious teen sucked him dry. Once he was finished with his victim Ryo would let Jason's cock slip from his mouth and his entire body sprawl out on the mat. 

Jason layed a few inches from the ropes; His eyes rolled into his skull, his chest rapidly rising and falling, and his cock gently softening from flagpole to sausage.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:03 am

Ryo took immense pleasure in dropping his arrogant and brutish opponent headfirst onto the mat with a sexual version of a Tombstone Piledriver, both KOing Jason himself, and KOing his cock as well, as he swallowed the purple haired fighters load with the practiced precision of a true cock-whore, finally letting Jason's body flop to the mat as his fans in the audience cheered him for getting his sexual revenge for the other teen making him cum earlier on.

With Jason down and seemingly out for the count, Ryo went for the pin, but of course, given the stakes involved, he went for it his own special way. He pulled his speedo off, spun his body around, and sat down right on Jason's broad chest, making a special point to have his own limp member pressing and rubbing right against Jason's cheek, one hand pressing his shoulder down for a pin as the other stretched forward with a two fingered "V" sign for victory, while looking at the photographer for Men's Non-No Magazine and calling out "Hey! Let's use this for my cover photo!" he yelled, getting a laugh from the audience, and plenty of pictures from the photo crew, as the ref dropped down to make the count.

"ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:04 am

The slender superstar had just KO'd the Bronzed Hunk in humiliating fashion. Now he pressed his button to Jason's perfect pecks and laid his Limp member just an inch from the KO'd boys gaping mouth. Though he was only an inch or two from the ropes Jasons body was Limp as a noodle and his mind a blank slate. It was over. 

The referee continued to count uninterrupted.

ONE!... 
A sudden violent spasm from Jason caused Ryo to let his Limp member slip into the Bronze Boys gaping mouth. Though snoozing Jason still sucked on Ryos sausage like it was a sweet treat, moaning softly all the while. 

TWO!...
While this surprise blowjob distracted every eye in the stadium a lone ring attendant slipped Jason's foot under the ropes. She just had to see more of these two in the ring... 

THREE!...

The crowd broke into raucous cheers as their favorite won in dominating fashion. He had the W, he had the magazine cover, and he had Jason gently sucking on his dong like it were a popsicle. 

Yet upon looking closely the referee did a double take. Jason's foot was just barely under the rope. The bashful ref would tap the smiling teens shoulder and murmer: 

"His... Foot... Was under the ropes! Sorry... The match continues..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:04 pm

The elation that Ryo felt, putting this jerk down for the count, getting a big win on his first ever PPV match, getting a prized front cover spot on a major magazine, his audience cheering his victory...was almost immediately ruined by the reveal that his incredibly sexy, nude, and KTFO opponent Jason had, in fact, gotten his bare foot under the ropes, rendering his successful pin entirely invalid.

...Well damn it all.

Sighing, Ryo got to his bare feet, pulling the heavier and more muscular Jason up and dragging him to the corner, where, with effort, he'd prop the teens body up in said corner, and began lightly tapping his cheek, trying to wake him up.

"Hey...cmon...wakey waaaaaaakeyyyyyyy..."

He would tease, the speedo prince of Tension enjoying the dazed state of his opponent. Not wanting the fun times to end though, he'd begin kissing and licking at Jason as the purple haired opponent awoke from his stupor, getting to feel the warmth of the lights, the rough feel of Ryo's tongue licking at his neck, the soft lips kissing at his chest, and of course, his hands gently groping and stroking Jason's own limp prick, rubbing it against his own, trying to let Jason wake up gently and in pleasure.

Once he was more awake, Ryo gazed almost lovingly into his eyes, leaning close into him while pleasuring him and starting to talk. "Hey...hey you with us now? Took a hell of a piledriver, knocked you out cold...but your foot was under the ropes. You know man...we don't have to fight like this. You could submit. We could share the magazine cover, go out on a date, god I'd love to take you to dinner...then back to your place, a hot shower, go to bed together...I'll even be on bottom, you can use this wonderful cock of yours, pound my ass all night...I just need you...right now though...to say you submit first...alright dear?"

He asked, and while he actually did mean what he said, he, along with the audience, waited, wanting to see if the arrogant teen would be manipulated into losing this match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next