by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin!

2 posters

Go down

Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin! Empty Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin!

Post by Tarantulust Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:27 am

This was supposed to be a normal, every day Sunday! A day where he could have a date with his girlfriend, have a nice time, and enjoy each other’s company! He had made plans, reservations to really wow Nafumi and spark some new magic in their relationship and make them even more enchanted with one another.

Everything was going great, but in what seemed like a blink of an eye, the whole thing seemed to shift from a dream to a nightmare. The two were just getting intimate with each other, darting into an old alleyway to avoid any prying eyes and to get themselves some privacy. There was no one there, he had checked. No homeless people, no makeshift shelter Just the and the comforting darkness. They had begun kissing, quickly escalating into a far warmer passion when the voice behind them cut through their love like and icicle.

“Excuse me? Would you two like to help me in a little game I’m playing?”

Nafumi screamed in surprise while still in the middle of a kiss, her boyfriend spinning around to find a strange looking man standing at the end of the wide, dark alley.

“Get out of here you pervert!” Nafumi shrieked, but the man simply stood there with a smile on his face.

His black slicked down hair and thick glasses were extremely similar to man businessmen in Japan, but his dress was like that of a tourist! He had a bright white shirt on with matching pants an opened button vest over the top of it all, along with a bowtie. Even in the darkness, his plump cheeks seemed to be bright red, along with his thin nose. His hands that had such delicate fingers held a toy tight in its grasp, a sort of wind up device that he cradled like a child.

“Get the fuck out of here before I beat your ass, man!”

“Why? I just want to play a game.” He said, bringing his smiling face down to the gadget in his hands. “This was a game I learned a long, long time ago. They called in அம்மா மற்றும் பாப்பா. You see, we pretend the toy is a child, and upon winding it up, we release it into the world, or in our case this wide alley way. As minutes pass, we say it grows older and older, until it slows down stops. That means the child has grown sick and died. Now, whoever is closest to the toy is the family member that gets sick next, and they die. Removing them from the game. The last one standing gain it all. I haven’t played in forever, and I don’t mind teaching you two. It’s simple!”

“Lets…let’s just go.”

Nafumi clearly wanted to just leave, and her boyfriend was clearly creeped out by the man in front of them. The mood was dead, and now so was the date. All thanks to this creep and his morbid game. Taking Nafumi in his arms, they both began to move towards the exit of the alleyway, the man finally taking his eyes off of his toy.

“Where are you two going? We haven’t started yet!”

“You’re crazy! Get the hell out of our way!”

With a rough shove, the two made it past the strange man, his precious toy falling to the ground with a nasty clatter! They were quickly walking away, urgently trying to get out of this place and get home. Suddenly, they heard the sound of fabric ripping apart, and Nafumi screamed as a hand suddenly clasped her shoulder. Without waiting in instant, the boy moved to deck the strange man that was surely harassing Nafumi.

But it was no longer a man that stood there.

In his face, contrasting against the deep darkness of the alleyway stood a tall, almost lanky figure. His attire was bright white, and looked baggy on the figures tall frame. It’s once black hair and turned totally white, the black color literally rolling down it’s now empty face to fill in its features, like an artist creating a picture with a plank canvas. The black created eyes, a mouth, and even a hole for a nose, which soon shifted and molted into a bright, cherry red. The holes in its eyes flared to life like a fire, burning into the retinas of the boy who froze dead in his tracks as this new horror seemed to be pulled from his nightmares. It’s smile was filled with teeth the were comparable to knives, each one perfectly fitted to give this clown looking monster a cartoonish grin!

“Don’t run away~ Stay and Play~”
Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin! U1htJ7k

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin! Empty Re: Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin!

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:22 am

Joachim was growing steadily frustrated at the LONG list of goodies he was supposed to be shopping for, the large, bulky man carrying in one hand the MANY bags of groceries he had already gathered, the other the list... that was dragging on the ground behind him! He had been out shopping for at least an hour and a half now and had barely made a DENT in the requested items! He knew that Granny Lot need a LOT of things in order to set up her new inn in Japan, that she was going to need plenty of the local supplies to even get STARTED... but this...

THIS WAS JUST TOO MUCH! EVEN FOR JOACHIM!

"No... NO! I must do this!"
He muttered to himself, his low, power-imbued voice, the vampire psyching himself up. "This is just a challenge! Yes, something that will make me into a better man! Remember Teacher's Lessons: 'That a true man does not complain when the going gets tough! He grabs the bull by the horns and TOSSES it out of the ring!'" Oh, just imagining The Great Gamma's voice in his mind FILLED Joachim with PRIDE and ENERGY! Teacher always knew what was best and that, obviously, was why he WAS the best! Teacher had held the title as "The Strongest Wrestler" for a reason and it was Joachim's HONOR to be a student to his all-powerful teachings!

"HAHA! Do not worry, Granny Lot!" Joachim would laugh mightily... scaring everyone around him with his spontaneous outburst! "I WILL GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR AND MORE! JUST YOU WAIT!" And with another heroic laugh... Joachim SPRINTED down the street, leaving NOTHING but a massive dust-cloud behind him! Joachim would SPEED past an alley... only for something from within to touch the blonde wrestler's vampiric ears, the man slowly backpedaling so that he could peer inside! A man and woman CRIED out in shock as a creature towered over them, a beast of... uncertain make-up, the shadows hiding the details and revealing only it's long, lanky, tentacle-y outline! Without a MOMENT'S hesitation, the vampire would drop EVERYTHING he was carrying, lifting his hands up in front of him in a wrestling stance, his blue, slit-pupiled eyes glaring with heroic vigor towards the beast!

"YOU THERE, IN THE SILLY OUTFIT!"
Joachim would declare, his voice blowing over both the screams of the people and the mad ramblings of the creature! "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH TORMENTING THESE FINE PEOPLE!? NOT WHILE I, JOACHIM, WALK THESE STREETS! IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT, COME AT ME!"

The effect of Joachim's shtick was two-fold: One, to draw the creature's attention away from it's potential victims and make himself the primary target of it's focus! Two, in order to strike FEAR into ALL EVIL DOERS!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin! Empty Re: Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin!

Post by Tarantulust Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:57 am

With a simple tug, the creature ripped Nafumi from the boy’s arms, the girl screaming as she was dragged over towards the strange looking man and his all too nefarious smile. The boy shouted her name, all to heroic in charging the pale face creature in an attempt to save her! Before he could even get close the creature wrapped the women up it its arms, cradling her just like it did the toy that lay shattered across the asphalt. She was visibly shaking, being so close to such a twisted expression this man-thing possessed. Thanks to it’s height, it was quite a drop, should it decide to do so, and while it made no moves yet, I’s eyes flashed over towards the charging boy, who stopped in his tracks, arms raised in a submissive manner.

“Okay, OKAY! I’ll play your game! Just let her go…alright? No body needs to get hurt…”

“You broke my toy!~ Now we can’t play the game! Do you know how old that toy was! It was irreplaceable!”

Nafumi whimpered as his grip grew tighter, his thin fingers starting to squeeze her so much that it hurt.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean too! Just let the girl go and…and take me instead.”

“You both broke my toy~ That’s not nice…an eye for an eye as they say. Isn’t it fair that you pay me back?”

The boy stood in stunned silence, before quickly reaching for his wallet,

“Look, I’ll give you everything I have! Here just take it and let us-“

“That’s~ not~ fair~!” It chortled, “Mine was irreplaceable, so its only fair if I take something irreplaceable from you two. I have just the thing! For you: your happy lover! For her, her life! That way I’ll always have a playmate!”

“YOU THERE, IN THE SILLY OUTFIT!” A loud voice boomed and bounced off the walls of the alley, "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH TORMENTING THESE FINE PEOPLE!?”

All eyes turned towards the new figure entering the alleyway. The man was tall, taller than the monster that held Nafumi in its grip. His rippling muscles could be seen underneath his thin shirt, and without hesitation he challenged the being to a fight right then and there. While the cheesy call to action was by no means a fearful display to the creature, it certainly caught its attention.

“Torment? I’m simply playing by the rules…They broke mine, I get to break theirs. But who are you? My name is Droodle. Do you want to play with me, Buddy?”

The man in white asked his final question with childlike curiosity, almost as though he was excited. His burning eyes were locked on this mysterious, bellowing man who had suddenly arrived. Something must have been working, as he was already beginning to slowly set the girl down, and the boy was able to subtly scooch closer and closer towards her.

“You look strong Buddy…Lets play a game. It’s an easy game. A Riddle game! You like riddles, right buddy? I’ll ask you a riddle, and if you answer correctly, you win!”

strange music began to build up from behind the man. It was quite, soft, despite it's cheery tune. No one but Papillon seemed to notice it playing, as though it were so quite it was only in his mind. The musci grew louder for every second Papillon dared to look in those burning eyes..

The man’s smile grew wider then before, his hold on the girl failing, his attention being dragged more and more towards Papillon. “But if I stump you, then I win! Fun, isn’t it? Now, for my first riddle:

I am Ten men’s length!
I am Ten men’s Strength!
Ten men can not break me!
And yet, a boy can pick me up and carry me away~
What am I?

The creature finally released the girl, but lumbered over towards a nearby piece off fallen concrete, picking it up with relative ease.

“I’m not greedy…I’ll play your game, while you play mine~”

And with that, the man named Droodle hurled the concrete straight at ,not his foe, but the young couple who were attempting to flee!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:27 am

Joachim found himself perplexed at the mechanical creature's justification and refutation, the being remarking how this was simply just a game that it played... putting it in an even more sadistic and twisted light than it had already put itself in! The vampire was assured, there and then, that this being had to go down... JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS! In truth, the wrestler saw very little difference between it and the beings of malice that he had defeated alongside Yuri all those years ago. It was just as twisted, just as single-mindedly demented... and the only notable difference was that THIS ONE could talk!

Heh... it seemed that Joachim's distraction worked well enough, the mechanized demon letting go of its former prey, the man and woman FLEEING from the alley, leaving the two alone! It was just he... and the creature now... and all he had to do was defeat it! A simple enough task for a fully-trained hero like himself! The Valentine line was known for slaying demons, gods and everyday thugs left right and center, a body-count of defeated foes so massive, it would be able to reach the top of the Man-Festival Wrestle-Tower easily! Suffice it to say, be it his own ego or purely confidence, Joachim felt little fear in that ancient heart of hi-

....Suddenly, a small, whispey tune would touch the vampire's ears as the creature continued to talk, a faint jingle... almost like the music one might hear on a game-show when the host was awaiting an answer to his question! A look of confusion, annoyance almost would flicker across Joachim's face... a dichotomy to the unending grin that split open the creature's procaine face. Before Joachim could ask a question, if the beast could hear this strange... almost inappropriate music as well, the beast would ask it's riddle, remarking how Joachim would outright WIN if he could guess!

"OH! UM...."
He muttered, dropping out of his wrestling stance, holding his strong, iron chin in contemplation... Suffice it to say, thinking was never much Joachim's strong suit... It was his younger brother, Kieth, who had the brains of the family... He'd probably be able to figure this out! Clenching his jaw, Joachim would look away, trying to find answers in his surroundings... Glancing back only to see a MASSIVE block of concrete FLYING at him!

"HUGAUUUUUUUUUUAH!" He'd cry the man SLAMMED Into the ground, the HUGE hunk of rock pinning him to the floor! His boots scrabbled against the dusty, rough floor of the alley, an arm of his pinned by the concrete, his other... reaching for something at his belt... As blood dribbled out over his lower lip, Joachim would pull something off his belt-loop, a... butterfly mask... that, in a flash, he would put over his eyes! A MASSIVE flash of light would completely envelop the entirety of the alley in a veil of white, blinding ALL who looked upon the grand hero's arrival!

Suddenly, a NEW tune would COMPLETELY replace the one the demon had, something FAR more enthusiastic, whimsical, HEROIC! Standing before the being now with a MASSIVE hunk of rectangular concrete resting upon his shoulder was a hero so magnificent, so STRONG, it completely overshadowed the evil's presence!

Grand Papilon versus Droodle! Let the game begin! 2Q==

"WHEN THE FORCES OF DARKNESS DESCEND, IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, THIS FIST! IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, THESE MUSCLES! IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY, THIS BUTT!"
Roared a voice from the light! As it's brightness died, there stood the hero of legend! "CHAMPION OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE, GRAND PAPILLON! READY TO FIGHT ALL EVILDOERS!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:50 pm

“A DIRECT HIT! SCORE ONE FOR ME~” The man in white giggled. The sound of concrete smashing into flesh, only for it to hit the pavement below was a wet, disgusting sound, but one Droodle didn’t seem to concern himself with. He was far to concerned with his incredibly minor victory, and upon hearing Papillon scream, his burning red eyes focused on the man’s boots as he desperately tried to escape his crushing prison. The creature purred in pleasure, not because Papillon was suffering, but rather because he was still alive and awake. The game could continue once more!

Droodle walked on over towards his playmate, his eyes peeking over the solid concrete pining him to the floor. The steady music began to pound inside Papillon’s skull, growing faster and more violent as the man’s proximity increased.

“Your game is an interesting one buddy…combat is a joy that is ever changing, never the same. It’s a game I can never predict, but always enjoy! You have an interesting choice in games, Buddy!” Droodle drew closer, just as Papillon snagged ahold of his mask, “Now, what is the answer to my riddle?”

The next thing that happened was rather simple, but unbelievable. The man placed the mask upon his face, and then a blinding light erupted from him! In an instant, the concrete seemed to explode out from under Droodles, throwing him back as it screamed! The white light extinguished the burning flames inside the man’s empty sockets, leaving him to clutch at empty holes in his head. By the time the burning fire in his eyes burned brightly again, a courageous and upbeat tune began to pound into the air, as though a band was nearby and just waiting to play out this man’s theme!

As the bright light finally died down, Droodle was finally able to see the man. Over his shoulder was a large, heavy looking block of concrete he carried as though it were simply a sack. He announced his name as the grand hero Papillon, a name Droodles didn’t recognize, no matter how hard he tried.

The man stood back up from the floor, smiling at the Grand Papillon.

“Is that your final answer, Buddy?” It snickered, “Failure to participate mean I win by default~ Don’t let me play alone~” It spoke in a cheery voice, already reaching for yet another mound of solid rock and cement.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:06 am

"HA! IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN THROWING ROCKS TO PUT ME ON THE ROPES, VILLAIN!" Grand Papillon boasted, spotting how the creature's fingers DUG into the concrete floor of the alley! A confident smirk stretched across the vampire's lips... Droodle was so close to the ground and therefore vulnerable... Perhaps he should make their fight take place in a more... suitable environment! With a ROAR, the hero of today would extend his free hand, towards the evil, mechanical menace, the rock beneath it SHOOTING up, in a rectangular shape INSTANTLY for several meters around, throwing him up into the air with Rock-Rot! Whether or not the creature would suffer the adverse affects of the ground SLAMMING into him from below or gravity dragging him back down from on-high, Green-aura would flicker around Grand-Papillon's fingers... before BARBED VINES shot out, impailing themselves along the walls of the Alley themselves, forming a box around the box he had just created!

...There... The ring was done...

With a mighty JUMP, Grand Papillon would SLAM down into the center of his self-created ring, the earth-magic specialist smiling arrogantly at the beast, daring him to come and attack!

"YOUR LITTLE GUESSING-GAME WILL NOT KEEP YOU FROM FACING THE FURY OF MY RIPPLING MUSCLES!"
He declared boldly, the MASSIVE hunk of concrete he now possessed bouncing lightly on his shoulder with every word! "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND UP TO ME THEN COME ON!"

With that... Papillon would RUSH down the twisted harlequin, the MASSIVE wrestler SHOOTING his leg out in a MASSIVE super-kick aiming to shove that big, red-nose RIGHT back into it's twisted doll-face! Whether or not it would connect, Grand Papillon would bring his foot down before him in a hard stomp before grabbing hold of the concrete slab he held and SWINGING it in front of him as if it were nothing but a folding chair, the block-of-rock ROCKETING towards the creature's seemingly hollow and frail body!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:39 am

“Catch is a fun game isn’t it? In this world, you need to make your own fun…Don’t you agree? A boring world is a dirty world…one that needs to be wiped away. That’s why Man made games. Such interesting things, games~ A special set of rules to achieve a goal, don’t you like it? A winner, and a loser. Which reminds me…”

Droodle tore apart the asphalt asunder, ripping a savage chunk from the floor. Truth be told, the cracks in said pavement made such an act easy, so much so that a body builder easily could have mimicked the attack were it in the same spot…but then, Droodle didn’t seem to have the physique of a body builder…her was rather tall and lanky, which made him heaving solid concrete rather impressive. His burning red eyes danced around in his smiling sockets as he hoisted the stone overhead.

“Your time is up! IT’S NOT A GUESSING GAME! You didn’t even try to answer my riddle. YOU NEED TO PLAY THE GAME RIGHT!”

Droodle had every intent on playing this man perverse game of catch by crushing his masked skull with the slab of rock in his hands, but instead the rock ended up turning against him as a pillar erupted underneath him. The pillar smashed into his legs and threw him up into the air, causing the rock he was going to use against Papillon to shatter against his own skull. Like a ragdoll, Droodle sailed threw the air before making a very strange sounding impact against the makeshift ring Papillon had made using stone and barbed vines. The creature in the middle of the ring was a crumpled mess, twisted and bent pile of limbs as Papillon. But this hero was no fool, he could see the way Droodle’s eyes flickered and blinked. Hoisting his block of concrete at the ready, he challenged the beast to stop playing and to stand up and fight!

After a single moment, Droodle obliged. Its hand smacked the floor, pushing on the solid rock and lifting the entire body as a result. Like an acrobat, he untangled his twisted body until it was as good as new!  His smiling face peered up at Papillon, holding his own body up high as though it were nothing.

“I am Ten men’s length!
I am Ten men’s strength!
Ten men can not break me!
And yet, a boy can pick me up and carry me away!
What am I?

Answer: Rope~

I win~”

A strange surged rippled through the air, like something had briefly tickled Papillion’s skin. Something happened as Droodle proclaimed his victory…but what exactly that was couldn’t be identified just yet. The seemingly mechanical being kipped up to its feet, bells on his form jingling ever so slightly.

“Another riddle to continue our game, Buddy. I do so look forward to besting you again! Games are always so fun when you are winning~ I’ll give you one that I think fits you and me perfectly!

I crisscross the sky~
Cruel beak tears flesh!
Your nightmare! Your sworn enemy!
But kill me, and it is your blood that will flow~
What am I?”

Droodle couldn’t tell if Papillon’s strength and speed had shifted along with his transformation…Droodle had yet to master the game of combat, but he had an ace up his sleeve, should Papillon prove to be a better player than most he encountered.

Careful to avoid his cinderblock, Droodles began his approach. His long finger made to pluck the man’s mask from his face, his eyes burning with curiosity at this new toy the man was using. Droodle couldn’t resist toys, but should Papillon make any attempt to stop him, Droodle would casually send a strike to his strong jaw in retaliation.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:37 am

Grand Papillon versus Droodle! Let the Game Begin Thread has been cancelled.

We apologize for any hassle, and thank you for your endurance and time.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down