by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unquenchable Spirit

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unquenchable Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: Unquenchable Spirit

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:17 pm

The slightly sweaty frame of Belinda pushed into Megumi's as they stood and challenged one another, Belinda would nod her head as Megumi seemed up for the idea of a cage match. Nodding her head as she would stand firm against the pushing frame of Megumi Mutoh.

When Megumi backed off, Belinda did the same, relaxing her stance a bit as she would hear Megumi ask if the blond wanted to be her spotter. " Oh? Sure, I'm pretty much done myself so I'm free to help you out." Belinda said as she would give her rival a light wink of her eye.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:12 pm

Megumi grinned when the Swedish blonde agreed to become her spotter. "Neat! Well, come on, then. The weights aren't gonna lift themselves, are they?" She joked as she would head over to the equipment for bench pressing.

After making sure that she was ready and the equipment was in a good condition, Megumi would get into position, waiting for Belinda to take hers as her spotter. She would grab onto the weighs. "Okay, I'm ready now..." she said.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:52 pm

Belinda would follow along Megumi and take her spot close to Megumi as she got into position on the bench, nodding her head as she would take her spot to be the spotter of the auburn haired woman. She would help push the weight off of the bar and into the grip of Megumi.

Watching closely after to see if Megumi needed help pulling that bar up if she wasn't able to do so herself. " Okay!" She'd of course also act as a proper work out partner, though for the moment she was gonna let Megumi push on her own, she'd pep talk her when she thought the Combat Genius needed it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:15 am

With Belinda as her spotter, Megumi would begin pumping the bar, moving it up and down for a few times. She could feel immediate effect on her arm muscles, and she would continue before she decided to stop. Trusting Belinda to help her out, she would then move the bar, placing it back on its place.

"Phew..." She sighed. "Hmm... what's next..." And so, with the help of the Swede, the former Wrestle Angel would continue her working out.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:49 am

Belinda watched as Megumi finished up her rep and then took a hold of the bar to help Megumi lock it in place. Nodding her head as she would then look at Megumi as she started to rise up. " Hmm...what do you want to work on? keep working your arms? maybe switch over to shoulders?" Belinda asked as she would start to walk over towards the dumbbells.

She didn't mind helping a fierce rival out with their workout routine, in fact she quite enjoyed it. Megumi was a cool girl and she figured they could send a decent amount of time to get to know each other better. They'd already gotten to know each other as competitors after all, so why not as people.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:18 pm

Megumi gave it some thought for a bit. "Hmm... maybe I should switch over to shoulders next." She was glad that Belinda was helping her out by becoming her spotter, and she actually enjoyed doing workouts with her.

The former Wrestle Angel saw that Belinda was a really earnest kid. She still got more to learn, but she could see that she would be able to shine in this promotion. She definitely saw that the Swede had a bright future ahead of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:49 am

Belinda would look over Megumi for a second, examining her arms and shoulders. She had a decent grasp of the overall strength that the auburn haired wrestler had within her body as she had clashed with her before. They were fairly similar in strength...but Belinda figured she should ask what kind of a load that Megumi usually went with.

" You okay with these?"
Belinda let out as she would offer Megumi a pair of 15kg weights. She wasn't sure how heavy Megumi wanted to go, but she figured that this should be a good base level to start with, she doubted a strong girl like Megumi wanted anything less.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:25 am

Megumi waited for Belinda to prepare the weights, and when she felt the weights, she looked at the Swede and nodded. "Feel good to me." Right after that, she would start working on her shoulders with the weights, with the help of Belinda as her spotter.

Megumi would then complete her shoulders workout, and she would let Belinda help her once she was done. It was clear that she had worked a sweat from this workout, but she seemed happy with it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:41 am

Belinda looked on and helped out Megumi however she could as the auburn haired rival of hers were working out her shoulders. after a short while it looked as if Megumi was cleared with her shoulder work out and Belinda would nod her head a little.

" Got anything else you want to work out or would you wanna help me work on some moves?" Belinda said with a little grin on her face as she gestured over towards the training ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Megumi listened to Belinda's suggestion as she looked at the training ring. Well, that sounded fun, she thought to herself. Folding her arms under her breasts, she nodded.

"Sure. I've been thinking about testing some new moves on you, if you don't mind..." she said, winking at the Swede as she gestured to her to follow her to the training ring. The spar wouldn't be a competitive one, but she wanted to wrestle with the blonde cutie again in the ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next