by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 279 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 275 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Friend In Me? Lucky and Silvia

2 posters

Go down

A Friend In Me? Lucky and Silvia  Empty A Friend In Me? Lucky and Silvia

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 pm

Sakura carefully tied her sanguine bow that rested just below her neck tightly in place, the silver-haired wrestler standing before the backstage mirror as she finished getting dressed! Today had been something of an exhausting day, what between a VERY intense match with a certain goddess of love and the writing she'd been getting into a productive, if draining flow with, Lucky had been starting to feel a bit exhausted and impatient... She'd been considering this for a while now... and the Hentai Champion decided that she hadn't been taking NEARLY enough time off for herself! Between her book, her official title matches and those she'd been doing on the side, her schedule had been SO FULL, she'd been neglecting herself!

...WELL NO MORE!

The cheerleader's flawless smile spread across her lips as she grinned at her reflection, her image's smiling face staring right back! Heh... She never really appreciated just how cute she looked before... Like... she REALLY appreciated an adorable uniform and did a LOT to make herself look presentable... But she never really thought herself as... like BEAUTIFUL or anything! Heh... Maybe... Maybe she should start paying more attention to herself that way... After all, she looked, like, AWESOME, even after coming off a hard-fought match! Just that mere thought seemed to revitalize the cheerleader a good solid bit, her pale complexion seeming to glow with energy as she hopped to her feet, giving herself on last quick loo from a WHOLE lotta angles!

"OKAY!" She huffed readily, clapping her hands together! "I gotta whole bunch of fun places to go to today... but who should I take with me...?" As quick as a flash, Sakura whipped out her phone from her purse which lay strapped across her body, her fingers scrolling through her friends-list in just a few swipes! Maddie was gonna be outta town for a few days and Natasha was always so busy! Claudia... would just be TOO much hotness and Haruka... the poor angel... was down sick... It was like everyone she knew was busy with something! That smile she wore waned a bit at the sight of her ever-shrinking options, the cheerleader letting out a soft sigh.

...How much fun could she really have... if there was nobody to share it with...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

A Friend In Me? Lucky and Silvia  Empty Re: A Friend In Me? Lucky and Silvia

Post by Tarantulust Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:08 pm

Allow me to tell you about a place~

A place no one dare go~

Once a lovely, happy place!

But now is filled with woe!

Screams n’ dreams, and other bleak things~

Doomed to fester ever so~

Such a dark rhythm was repeated over and over in a sweet, cheerful tune inside the smiling woman’s head. Occasionally, a verse would slip through her smile as she skipped down the hallway, her short skirt fluttering in the wind as she popped through the doors of the AFW building. Her purple hair was combed and placed into a small ponytail, helping keep her face clear and free! The smile on her face was long and thin, like a wire cutting through glass. Her red eyes were naturally very bright, almost as though they were lights of sorts, there strong color only emphasizes by the heavy bags under her eyes. Despite being a fairly energetic woman, the bags under her eyes made her appear sleepy, perhaps even crazed.

The woman’s name was Silvia Barnes, a figure no one would recognize in her current attire. Her padded jacket, short skirt, bag, and leggings all had a common theme of black with purple trim, matching her perfectly violet haircut, with only her smile and red eyes breaking the color coordination. Her thin smile would split apart to reveal a row of pearly white teeth that practically glistened in the light.

“Eh heh heh! My Dazzling little wonderland! My lovely happy place! Let’s fill you with dread! Heal your mind with lust until you are dead! Then we will smile together and forever more!”

The merry woman would skip up to the receptionist, slipping her ID card through the slot for review and clearance. This place had gotten strict with its security ever since rumors of a criminal organization targeting their employees for illicit deals. You would think they would up their standards for who they hired first, but that was hardly Silvia’s business as her card flashed green and she was allowed to continue on her way.

And what her task for the day? Why, to target one of the AFW’s prime competitors for an illicit deal!

And what better place to do that then near the back? It’s where they all hang out…besides the gym, the cafeteria, the private sex boxes for those weird hentai matches, the changing rooms, the gorilla positions, the cafeteria…Well, okay. It's where they MOSTLY hang out.

Silvia was there in a flash, and her eyes instantly locked onto her target. There was a girl, silver hair, green eyes that practically sparkled in the light. She was dressed in a pretty fashionable ensemble that seemed pretty modern compared to Silvia’s retail therapy outfit. It only took the purple haired woman a glance to recognize this girl as the AFW hentai champ…or previous champion.

Without hesitation, Silvia skipped up towards the woman, who was apparently distracted by her phone and whatever contacts were on it. The purple haired snake’s smile grew wider, the woman swallowing a bit of saliva as she tried to keep herself from salivating at the thought of getting her hands on her target.

Her hands went from her side, to gently reach out and tap the woman on the shoulder.

“Hey~” Silvia said, her red eyes blazing in anticipation and excitement, “You wouldn’t happen to be…eating those, would you?”

The purple haired woman gestured to the table next to Lucky. Right in front of her was a large pink box, opened wide to reveal a large assortment of donuts and other baked goods. Silvia’s burning eyes danced over each of the adorably decorated pastries with child like excitement, the woman licking her chops as her body desperately pleaded for her to take a bite of one!

Truth was, this was the entire reason she came here. The AFW always had a refreshments table for it's competitors, and when she heard that it also included donuts, there was little to stop her from coming! Sure, she was supposed to be here to look for someone important, but she could do two things at once, right?

“I’m not…hungry or anything,” She lied “but if no one is eating them, I’ll probably have one…heh, just one~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:35 pm

Lucky had been so inside her head, going over plans, that she didn't even notice someone approaching her from behind... at least until she felt their finger tap upon her shoulder! So shocked was she by this interruption, the cheerleader nearly let out a gasp of surprise, her phone fumbling and jumping in her hands... nearly slipping right out of them! Her eyes were wide, her nerves shot, the cheerleader turning around quickly to come face to face with... someone actually remarkably cute! She had a sort of natural beauty to her that the cheerleader hadn't seen before! It wasn't like she had the kind of soft, angelic cuteness she had come to expect from a lot of the girls here... nor the sort of respectful "Tough-Woman" look that was second-most common! No, this was something new... and she was facinated by it! Forgetting to even say "hi" or even introduce herself, the cheerleader found gaze flicking ALL over her! She just had to know what made her so different from the other girls... and she couldn't put her finger on just what it was! Maybe it was the way she carried herself...? Maybe that smile that seemed just a little bit too wide...? Perhaps it was that look in her eye that was so unusual...?

Lucky wasn't sure...

...But that was no reason to not be friendly!

"Hiya!" She greeted right back, Sakura smiling gently as she held her arms gently over her front! Her emerald eyes radiated with a friendly warmth, her stance vulnerable and gentle. Most people were somewhat intimidated by someone who held a belt. Lucky wanted to bring some humility to her title! Little did Lucky know, however, that this girl wasn't here just to greet her! No, she wanted something else... something the cheerleader had failed to notice before now! A small, heart-shaped box of pastries was placed upon her table, something that looked almost personal from the touch of it! Little powdered doughnuts, tiny muffin-things, basic soft pastries that would make any woman without a figure to watch's mouth water! Lucky giggled lightly as the woman asked for them and she nodded, stepping out of her way to let her have at them!

"Nope! I gotta watch what I eat! Beauty standards and all that, ya know?"
She giggled lightly, holding her hand out to the stranger.

"My name is Yayuuki Sakura! Everyone calls me 'Lucky' though."
Lucky formally introduced, holding up a hand to kindly wave at the newcomer. "I don't think I've seen you around before! What's your name?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:42 am

Silvia really didn’t care all that much about scaring Lucky. Truth be told, her crimson eyes only flashed towards the hentai champion as the girl began to speak to her. The stranger simply eyes the delectable looking pastries as the woman in front of her fumbled around with her phone, the Silvia silently growing impatient with every passing second! She had heard delayed gratification was better than instant gratification. The mindset being that since one waited around, their want and need grows so that their compensation is even sweeter than before. Sadly, Silvia didn’t have so much restraint. The baked goods were right in front of her, and this girl was looking at her like some sort of...well, something. What it was, Silvia didn’t care so long as she moved!

And move she did! Silvia restrained herself from outright lunging for the box, trying to keep herself at the very least somewhat respectable. Lucky’s warmth might have been wasted on Silvia at the moment. The red eyed woman only smiled at the cheerleader when she scooted over, baring her teeth in what might have been an attempt at thanks as she moved in and proceeded to pluck a small powdered donut from the box and plot it in her mouth. The pastry couldn’t entirely fit, but her teeth severed what it could and a large hunk of it disappeared in her chewing maw.

For an instant, Silvia appeared to be in a childlike bliss, holding the remainder of her donut in one hand while the other rubbed her cheek in an attempt to hide the quantity in her mouth. Powdered sugar was on both corners of her lips, but she didn’t seem to mind! An excited squeal could be heard behind her cinched lips, the woman in her own world of sweet confections and spiked blood sugar.

Kira would have never approved of this, but what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her!  Free snacks were the best tasting snacks, and it wasn’t often one got to indulge themselves in such a manner. Lights flashed before Silvia’s eyes as her blood began to pump through her veins! The muscles in her cheeks twitched and contracted even more than before! She swallowed the mound of dough in a single gulp, her slightly hunched body straightening up and casting Lucky a smile that was somehow even wider than before! Her tongue slinked in between her teeth and licked the sugar surrounding her lips. The entire thing was as though a lizard in human skin had smiled at the hentai champ.

“Lucky, huh? What a fitting name!” Silvia lied. There was no way this girl was lucky if she ran into Silvia at the moment. Now that she had some sugar pumping through her blood, her mind was racing about a mile a minute, and the original reason she had been sent here was at the very front of her thoughts, She needed to swipe someone and bring them back to the group. The more she thought about it, the more “Lucky” was starting to tick every box in the requirements list.

If anyone was lucky, it sure wasn’t Yayuuki!

“I think I may have heard of you...you’re that model, right? The one who poses for the federation magazine? You’re a famous one in my circle, don’t ya know?”

With a happy shift in attitude, Silvia stretched out her hand in an offer of a handshake. It took her a moment to notice that her hand was covered in powdered sugar, switching hands while using the orginal to reach for a napkin...as well as another donut.

“My name is Lydia Holton! I’m the leader of the AFW APC! That’s shorthand for the Anime Female Wrestling Appreciation Photography Club! We look to show off the more competitive nature of the sport inside the federation and prove that the brave and valiant fighters are so much more than they first appear!” The woman lied without remorse, “We are still a small group, but I think we are starting to get some clout, as I was reached out to take a few shots of the matches going on today...but it was sort of a bust. We hardly got any decent shots. We ended up packing up early for the day…”

Silvia acted disheartened for a fake failure of a club that didn’t exist...as far as she knew.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down