by Yori Today at 12:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham Empty Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:43 pm

Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham Downlo15

Standard Match
Match ends via Pinfall or Submission
Winner advances to Semi-Final Round

Back to top Go down

Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham Empty Re: Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:36 am

Edward Sealgair tapped his foot backstage as he sat, bare chested, in a chair, wrapping his wrist tape around his hands as he did before every match, while behind him, his best friend and partner Ryo was nearly finished braiding his buddies hair. "You're moving up in the world Eddie. Big fancy tournament for a new title belt, and your right there in the thick of it, so early in your career too. You must be impressing somebody!" He said cheerfully, to which Edward scoffed.

"I dunno about that. I haven't exactly had the best record since I got here...I had to roll up Nanami for a win and Dash pretty much outmatched me from the start...and after how I acted in that match with Noomi, management seemed pretty intent on keeping me in hentai matches for a while. Was starting to think they just liked seeing me blush."

"Oh come on. That match with Valley probably impressed them. Besides, you won one of those hentai matches, remember?"

"Against Naomi? Dude, she was a virgin, and I pinned her when she fell asleep after we fucked. I wouldn't exactly call that a great victory, ya know what I mean?" Edward replied, finishing taping his hands and checking it was nice and tight.

"Hey, a win is a win, don't go discounting it. I just can't believe you got lucky enough to get paired against Junsu Nham in the first round! He is sooo dreamy. The things I'd do to him in a hentai match, mmm. Did I show you the music video his group did, the shirtless one?"

"Yeah, that was pretty hot. He's really hot, but I can't let that distract me. It is kinda cool though, getting to face another musician...what? What!?" Edward asked, looking back at his friend as Ryo snickered.

"Ed, buddy, cmon. You are not a musician. You can sing well, I'll give you that, but singing centuries old celtic poetry and mythology songs does NOT make you a musician."

"...I also play the flute..."

"You're LEARNING to play the flute."

"Whatever...think your so smart. To be honest, I'm surprised they chose me for this. After that magazine interview I did, I keep thinking the GM is gonna pull me out before my music plays and says she made a mistake and they want you instead..." He let out a sigh and leaned back...until letting out a yelp as Ryo slapped him in the back of his head. "Ow! What the heck!" the blonde exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head and looking back at a glaring Ryo, who leaned down, chocolate brown eyes meeting emerald green ones as he pointed at him.

"Look you, I know things haven't exactly gone the way you hoped since you got here, I know you've been embarrassed a few times, had a couple hard losses, and getting down on yourself because of it. You need to get over that. You're Edward Sealgair! You're the Dunhammer of Dunfries! You're one of the best high flyers in this league! Like me, you were trained by Chigusa freaking Yuuki, a Wrestle Angel, and you have everything it takes to kick ass around here! You deserve to be in this tournament. It's a chance to get yourself noticed and show everyone what you can really do. So, your gonna go out there, and your gonna kick Junsu's super hot butt, and your gonna take home that Nekketsu Championship, you got it!?"

Edward blinked a bit at his best friends outburst, before smiling confidently, and nodding in agreement. "Right! You're right. This is my opportunity to show what I can do! Like how the hero Celtchar had his opportunity for fame and legend by clearing Ulster of the Three Menaces!"

*Awkward silence*

"...Uh yeah. Like whatever you said. Alright man, hairs all done." Ryo patted Edward on his bare shoulder, the celtic fighter getting up and grabbing his ring jacket, slipping it on and offering Ryo a fist bump, which was met by Ryo's own fist. "Thanks for the support man. You're a good friend. See you after the match." "Kick his cute ass Ed...and get me an autograph while your at it please!"

With that, Edward went to the Gorilla position, awaiting for the time to come for his match. When The opening flute notes of his theme began playing, he made his way out onto the ramp, clad in the blue and black variation of his ring gear.

Edward's Ring Gear:

He came down the ramp, getting a modest reception, a mix of small cheers and a several catcalls his way, the crowd at least starting to know and recognize who he was...even if it was through his hentai matches on the beach. Still, with all the eyes on the tournament, he'd give them new reasons to recognize him.

Halfway down the ramp, he started running, full steam ahead towards the ring, looking like he was about to crash into it...before he jumped, leaping upwards towards the ropes, tucking and rolling his body, clearing right through the space between the middle and top ropes, hitting the mat and rolling right onto his feet again, going up the turnbuckle and raising his arms to pose...before he assumed his more natural pose, dropping down and laying across the top ropes on either side of the turnbuckle, looking calm and relaxed as he awaited his opponent for the first round!

Back to top Go down

Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham Empty Re: Nekketsu Championship Tournament: Round 1: Edward Sealgair vs Junsu Nham

Post by Yori Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:41 pm

"Junsu you look great tonight."

"I look great every night." His words flowed like water, a statement so simple but delivered with such confidence he could have been a Divine prophet preaching scripture from on high. The statement was met with a resounding agreement from the team of people around him, making last minute additions to his hair and makeup as he lounged lazily in a chair. They moved about him like worker bees buzzing, tugging at his attire of patting at his features gently with a cloth making sure he looked his best for the big debut.

"Enough." The Korean pop star had seemingly tired of the pampering, calling for an abrupt end, punctuating it all with a dismissive wave of his hand. The people around him scattered away on the command, drifting to the far end of the dressing room to attend to their supplies as far from view as they could be as to not offend Junsu.

The young pop idol stood up, tugging at the lapels of his leather jacket to pull the form fit item around his svelte body. Once he was comfortable and ready, a hand was raised and fingers snapped sharply, summoning one of the clamoring peons from his entourage with a hand mirror, holding it up before the Korean pop star.

Staring at himself in the mirror, he  flashed his reflection a smoldering pursed lip pout and a wink. No matter what anyone outside his circle may have thought of his departure from his old group, no one could agree he didn't look like he was doing well. AFW was just the first big stop in what was to be his new landmark career on his own, and tonight was going to be where he planted the flag to let the world know he was here to stay.

"Knock them dead Junsu."

"I always do, baby."

Theme:
EXO-K 엑소케이 'MAMA':
Junsu Nham:

The audience erupted in shrill fangirl screams and cheers as familiar music hit the sound system, rocking the arena to its foundations. From gorilla strode out the man himself, standing tall and oozing confidence. He stood his ground, eyes scanning the crowd as he looked on as an unshaking figure that seemed far more imposing than his relatively small stature let on. He was larger than life and knew it, not even having to lift a finger to drive the onlookers wild.

He moved down the ramp with a serious air of a professional runway model. Long even strides, eyes forward unmoved by the fans reaching out in a desperate attempt to just touch the pop star. He left them all wanting, hungry for more as he brushed past on his way to the ring. His boot heels glacier along the metal steps as he moved up onto the apron, slipping into the ring. His piercing violet gaze fell upon Edward, a slight smirk playing at the corner of his lips as he worked the jacket he wore off, taking his time to slip out of the garment and deposited it on the corner post. He didn't seem to be in a hurry, taking the time to adjust his gloves and frilled neck cravate as he stared at the opposition.

Last edited by Yori on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:47 am

Ok, wow. This guy was popular. That shriek from the female audience not only immensely dwarfed his own, but legit made him wince from how loud it was. Every single woman, and several men, were standing on their feet, whistling, calling Junsu's name, a few even flashing their tits at him, getting lucky enough to be shown on the big screen.

Hmm. Maybe he should start listening to K-pop music...

The second thing he noticed was...damn. This guy was cute. The green hair suited him, and as he entered the ring and glanced Ed's way, he got a glimpse of beautiful violet eyes, making him blush and glance away, still perched on the ropes in his laying position.

He shook his head. He couldn't think like that. Thoughts like that was why he lost his last match against a guy. This time, none of that. This tournament was too big of a chance to let himself get distracted like that. Be serious, and kick his ass instead of looking at it.

...But first, there was one thing he had to do.

He hopped off the turnbuckle, taking off his blue jacket, showing off his lean upper body and slim muscles, which, to his credit, did get a few catcalls from some of the women in the audience. He placed it on the outer turnbuckle walked towards where Junsu was standing in his corner. Once he reached Junsu, he'd hold out his hand, respectfully offering a handshake with his taped hand.

"Hi there. Names Edward. Edward Sealgair. It's nice to meet you. Hope to have a good match with you. Um...listen, I'm sure a guy as clearly famous as you gets this a lot, but uh...my buddy Ryo backstage is a BIG fan. I wanted to ask...after the match, could I get your autograph to give to him? Be a bit of a surprise gift to him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:09 am

Junsu's eyes narrowed at Edward's approach, clearly judging his opponent under heavy scrutiny as he neared. The K-pop star seemed unmoved by the blonde's words and even less so by the gesture of good faith. His violet eyes dropped to the hand meant for him, a slow scowl of displeasure working across his features.

"Tch." With a dismissive backhand he swatted the hand away, snorting at the thought of even considering taking it. He brushed his glove off on his pants leg as if the mere act of touching Edward to slap the hand away had somehow soiled him.

"Who do you even think you are, really? I'm not here to be your friend, I'm here to step over your body and win some stupid trophey…" He waved a gloved hand, flexing his fingers. "Or whatever this is all about." He rolled his shoulders lightly, bringing his fists up.

"Tell your friend if he wants an autograph, he can get in line with everyone else at my next signing appearance. This isn't a charity, Sealboy, this is a fight." Junsu flashed Edward a slug look before shrugging again with a mock apologetic pout. "Sorry." He hissed, suddenly snapping a hand out at the blond, attempting to rabbit punch the other man right in the throat before the bell. He couldn't be disqualified for an illegal move before the match started after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:03 pm

Edward's friendly attempt at greeting and conversation...was immediately rebuked, the teens eyes widening as the pop idol simply struck his hand away and lectured him in a rather haughty and egotistical manner, Edward just staring at him in wide eyed surprised, not expecting this kind of attitude from the Tension newcomer.

Huh. Turns out Junso was a dick. Who knew. Why did every cute guy he met here have to be either a total dick or totally straight?

He let out a small sigh of disappointment at Junsu's arrogant attitude, rubbing the back of his blonde head awkwardly, watching the ref girl go to signal the time keeper to ring the bell. He was just about to say something in response, while thinking he'd have to apologize to Ryo for kicking the butt of somebody he was a fan of...when he caught a flash of movement in the corner of his eye, trying to raise his arms up in defense...but not quite quick or focused enough, Junsu's fist striking directly into young Edward's adams apple, his eyes going wide again as he stumbled back, gasping and coughing, one hand grabbing at his throat in shock and panic.

The ref girl, for her part, signaled for the bell that rang a few moments later to start the match, turning around to see Edward already backing away, appearing to hold his neck. Having not seen the blow, and already started the match, she shot Junsu a questioning look...but stayed back, allowing the match to begin, despite Edward's immediate disadvantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:14 am

Junsu glanced over to the referee, greeting her with a warm, charming smile. He gave a small shrug, feigning ignorance to what must have happened to poor Edward… maybe some pre-match jitters had his short of breath being in the ring with a real star. Regardless of all that, the bell meant it was time to throw down so he was obligated to get things going.

Turning his focus back to Edward his smile turned into a wicked smirk as he peered down the bridge of his nose at the blond. He took a half step forward before thrusting out his leg, looking to bury the heel of his boot in the other wrestlers guts as hard as he could, looking to keep the young man forward and assert some measure of control.

If he managed to do that, he would reach out and grab hold of the blond's ponytail over protests of the official for no hair pulling, trying to jerk the other wrestler towards him into his awaiting arms. A simple and quick motion, throwing an arm around the other man's head before throwing his weight backwards, trying to plant Edward with a hard DDT on the mat before throwing him over to go for an early pinfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:59 am

Edward heard the bell ring, and when he didn't hear any call for a disqualification, he realized there wouldn't be one coming, and the match had officially started...and he was defenseless, holding his throat and getting his wind back.

He had only just taken in a breath, when Junsus boot sunk into his lean stomach, forcing him to expel said breath and bend over, just in the right position for the pop star to grab his head. A second later, Ed was dropped onto his head, wincing and kicking his boots against the mat while grabbing the top of his head, not having the breath to even curse!

The next thing Edward would hear would be the sound of the referees hand slapping the mat, followed by the cry of the one count.

Despite the throbbing in his head after that ddt, the Celtic fighter was tougher than his opponent thought he was, and despite his cheap shot, Edward kicked his legs out and bucked his hips, breaking the pin attempt before the referees hand hit the mat a second time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:57 am

It was hard being so brilliant, seeing options just unfurl before him as others watched on in confusion over what they were witnessing. We're they really so surprised he had gained the upper hand? His tactics had been questionable, but done so in a legal way. No one could really be that sour over it, after all it was just his superior planning.

Wrenching Edward's head under his arm, he took a moment to shoot the referee a small apologetic smile that took her by surprise. With a violent jerk be implanted his blonde opponent to the mat enough to rock the ring. With a hard shove he rolled the other man onto his back and planted his gloves hands on his chest, striking a dominating pose as he did little to actually hold him down. Why would he? It was already over.

"One!"

Junsu was suddenly jostled back, leaning up onto his knees as he looked at the man before him who had the audacity to ruin his early win. His violet eyes narrowed into thin violent slits as he glared. In silence he stood up, looking over the Celtic wrestler with a growing smirk across his face.

"I changed my mind… I'll sign my mark on something for you after all." Junsu combed his fingers through his hair, fluffing it up with a small flourish of his hand. The K-pop start lifted his leg before bringing it down in a hard stomp directed right at Edward's face. Apparently he was looking to gift the other man a few nice boot imprints in place of an autograph. If The blond managed to dodge the first one, he would try to keep on him, stomping whatever he could until stopped by Ed or the referee starting a disqualification count. "Just think of the fantastic story you will have to tell your friend after this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:37 am

Next time Ryo asked for a favor...Ed was going to kick him in the face. Despite kicking out of the pin attempt, Edward took a second to himself, shaking his head, blonde braided ponytail swinging about. The throat punch and DDT combo, while certainly not enough to put him away this early on, was still effective. His head was throbbing, and while he could finally start breathing again, his throat still stung.

He heard his opponent say something about deciding to sign something for him anyway, causing Edward to look up, ready to make some unflattering comment in return...but never got the chance, as he looked up just in time to see a black shoe fill his vision, smashing right between his eyes and smacking the back of his head back onto the mat, briefly squeezing and putting pressure his blonde head before lifting off of him.

<"Damnaigh sé go ifreann!"> He cursed, hands immediately pressing against his nose and forehead, legs kicking from the shocking pain, not even hearing the rest of what Junsu had to say...but still getting the point, as multiple stomps began raining down upon his chest, arms, and side, while he writhed on the mat.

As if the blows to his body weren't bad enough for the Celt, there was a blow to his ego as well, as, while he didn't hear it right then, several of the K-Pop stars fans in the crowd began cheering the aggressive display!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next