Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clipping The Wings of A Raven

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Clipping The Wings of A Raven - Page 8 Empty Re: Clipping The Wings of A Raven

Post by LilyStar Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:45 pm

She was a bit confused now but she didn’t think to press the matter, besides it wasn’t something she couldn’t wrap her head around. There must’ve been loads of people like that, Camilia couldn’t relate to that being raised in such a big household close to her family only using one language until she moved away. She didn’t know that much of Anja but she wondered if they had that same environment, the Latina opted not to ask, she knew from experience most people didn’t like to share their personal lives.

After the arrival of her tea, their food was placed in front of each of them. The burger the Raven had ordered was rather delicatable in appearance. The aroma was just as tantalizing, her Ruby pools looked down upon her meal. The red meat surprised her, it was raw just like it claimed it would be, it was neatly cut and on mini palettes of rice. Taking one, she extends her tongue to take the piece between her fingers in. The flavor instantly bursts at the first bite, coupled with the after taste of the Green Tea, the Sashimi was just right. It made her tastebuds melt as she softly enveloped her senses. Her gaze fixates on Anja as they spoke, her expression turned to concern as they spoke with their mouth full.

She was trying to be on her best behavior and her the blonde sat talking with food in her mouth. She was lucky she wasn’t home, her Madre would have already smacked her from the table with the Chancla of Justice she keeps close by. Cam must’ve felt that same sense of motherlyness as the Raven blushed from her display. The Latina promptly leaned over the table, her index bent in towards her thumb as the pressure built up. She’d then unleash the fury of a Latina mother, flicking the woman forehead. ”habla después de tragar tu comida.” She instructs, taking a napkin to wipe the sides of the woman’s mouth.

”I think that’s it, Kaiten-Zushi. I like those places.” Camilia states, placing the napkin down as she picks another roll of sashimi to indulge in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:59 pm

Anja was not expecting in the slightest what Camilia was doing, so her first reaction was baffled surprise. Then her eyes narrowed and her hands clutched the burger harder. What the other girl couldn´t know was that Anja was totally indifferent to her mother, having very few memories of her that were more than a foggy haze, and those which she had where not pleasant at all. And then there was her female legal custodian who she had only felt scorn for and fear of so she did not reall take it very kindly to get mothered for and was ready to throw a fit of rage on her own.

But then she remembered that Camilia wasn´t a normal person too, didn´t come from a common culture and so a potentially strange behaviour was probably to be expected then and when.
"Don´t do that ever again."
She therefore warned the other girl after she had swallowed her bite fully.
"The ones I frequented were more of the quick food sort. Quick availability of food compared with a kind of an anonymity. Convenient I would say, a big plus for me personally."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu May 20, 2021 11:32 pm

With her dirtied napkin placed back on the table, Camilia picked up another piece of sashimi her tongue extending to capture her prey. Her Ruby pools see their frown, the slight hint of anger behind those eyes. It feel odd seeing it on the other side. She had to wonder if this was how she came off to others. The Latina couldn’t piece together what would suddenly cause Anja to switch modes so suddenly until they spoke. The Bull shook her head, raising her hands defensively as she swallowed her food. [color=#ff3300]”Alright, alright. Won’t happen again.” She claims. The last thing she wanted was another fight to break out between them.

Camilia thought about the ones she frequented, none of them sounded like that. It was more like the rotating conveyer belt with already cooked food, no anonymity. She supposed some people liked their privacy, the katina felt she should check it out, perhaps she’d actually like it. “Tell me about them, I’ve never seen any around my place. I live close to Ikebukuro West Park. Know if there are any around there?” She asks, going for her third piece of Sashimi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 22, 2021 7:07 pm

A deep breath ran through her throat, but she quickly calmed down when the mother issue stuff was from the table. A quick look at her fingers showed that they had really clawed into her burger, so she decently took a bite and cleaned her fingers with a napkin.

"Yeah well, I can either show the ones I would recommend on a google map if you want or show you around some time personally."
It may have sounded a little bit strange to just come back casually to reality, but Anja was used to wacky persons and was a wacky herself, so things were running kind of smooth in her mind now.
"There are aalso aome comfy places. You know where you can just sit after a hrd day and watch or read something. Or just sit there."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content