Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Sion blinked, not liking the idea of taking his shirt and jeans off and being in just his underwear. "Uhm, I'd rather not."

Kei notices that Masato and Haruka were joining her and looks back at some food vendor guy that happens to be going by them "Uhm give them two dogs, two sodas and two ice cream bars."

"And a pack of M&Ms" the other announcer added. "What? If they and you get something I want something too." Kei smirks "fine but you're buyin. "Taht's f, hey wait a minute."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Shizuku Yatori vs Kamiya Daisuke

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Yatori grinned at the crowd. "What do you say to that?" she called out.

The answer was an overwhelming "TAKE 'EM OFF!"

"You heard them, tiger," Yatori cooed at Sion. "What the people want, the people get. Or-" And she grinned predatorily as she approached Sion with her fingers flexing "-do you want me to take it off you for you?"

Kei's freebie food confused Haruka enough into going "Uh... thank you," while bowing. Masato was about to reply, but decided that free was free and simply accepted his dog, soda, and bar.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:21 am

Sighs looks at her and sighs. "No. This is wrestling, not a strip show -_-."
He then says to himself 'if she keeps this up so help me I'll kick her head off.'

"So are we gonna wrestle or not?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 18, 2010 8:07 am

Yatori shrugged, though her smile remained. "Killjoy." She brought up her hands to grapple. "We wrestle."

She'd offer Sion her right palm for a test of strength. Once she completed the lock-up, Yatori would try to pin Sion's arms to his side. Her move, incidentally, would shove her bust into Sion's chest, while her eyes remained fairly level with her opponent's.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 am

He didn't look amused with her response but did it anyway. As the arms started to move he leaned forward and upward a bit to hit her head with his shoulder.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 24, 2010 5:29 am

Yatori hadn't expected to be struck. And to head, too. Wincing, she fell back a few steps as the crowd booed Sion, Yatori being popular. "Okay... maybe I understimated you..."

"Senpai!" Haruka yelled as she shot to her feet beside Kei.

"He hit her," the disbelieving Masato exclaimed. "In the head, too... oh, God, Damian's going to dismember this guy when he gets him alone..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon May 24, 2010 5:45 am

Not all boos came from the crowd, as some of the female fans were kinda attracted to him and some of Daisuke's wanted him to win as well, that and those who were fan of kei's because of the whole second generation thing.

He did it until she let go or was physically against the corner then backed up a bit. He didn't reply to what she said but in the back of his mind thought about not having the same thing happen to him what she said.

Kei shakes her head with a grin and lightly pulls Haruka back down then looks towards Masato. "So? What kind of match would it be if she was the only one doing anything? It takes two to dance Masato, every successful manager knows that. She does seem like a good person and I hate to say it though if Yatori can't take the heat from any opponent she can always throw in the towel. Though if Damian does decided to get involved before, after, or during this match, well let's just say it won't be pretty."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 24, 2010 6:31 am

The second shoulder did the trick. Yatori broke off their grapple to fall back for real. The way she held her head was partly for show. But Sion didn't follow her, but she could breathe easy and plan for now.

"It's not that," Masato argued. "Yatori-san is just very weak at taking hard hits to the head..."

Haruka took the argument for him. "Senpai can take him! I can take him! Damian-san doesn't need to worry!" The kawaii was very rambunctious now.

"I do worry," rumbled a voice behind them. Haruka and Masato yelped as they found Yatori's massive manager standing behind them.

"When did you get there?!"

"Since the match began," Damian replied levelly. With that he sat himself in the chair Masato vacated, right beside Kei.

Meanwhile Yatori shook her head. "Okay... time to get serious..." She advanced on Sion again. This time she was wary for strikes. Expected one. Wanted one. She planned to grab whatever limb was offered her and use it to throw Sion to the mat.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue May 25, 2010 5:54 pm

The other announcer tossed in "well if he has a weak spot it wouldn't hurt to target that area would it, well unless if you're on the receiving end at least."

"Not at all, plus Yatori does have more in ring experience that he does so she has that going for her." Kei mentioned that then looked a bit towards Damian and told him "So I guess you heard what will happen if you decide to do anything now or later. I don't like getting like that but I have no problem with doing it if need be, or we can do it for the hell of it." she shurgs semi-joking about the last part.

Sion was still trying to get use to what was going on, even though he was mentally ready for it now it was still nothing he did on a regular basis and wondered what he should do, if he sould be more agressive or defencive, either way he knew he couldn't just stand there. He did remember telling Dai what he thought she should do while she was preparing for the original match but turns out. He noticed her coming a bit closer and looked like he was going to defend anything she might do but instead went low and tried to take her down by the waist.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:56 am

The idea of the big man wrestling anyone made Masato shudder and Haruka grimace. But Damian merely shrugged. "I am Yatori's manager. I do not wrestle."

Yatori grunted as Sion tackled her by the waist. She fell back a step, but stayed on her feet, the aforementioned experience keeping her up. Grinning, she bent over to put Sion in a side head lock, her sizeable breasts coming to rest upon Sion's back. "Grappling, huh?" she chuckled.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next