by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lost Adventurer

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lost Adventurer Empty The Lost Adventurer

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:08 pm

"Aw, shucks, looks like I'm lost..."

Yuto could swear he's been going in circles for a while after entering this forest. He went to check out the place after hearing from a nearby village that some people had gone missing mysteriously around it. The young brawler wasn't exactly a rookie adventurer, but he's still learning his ways after he began to travel around to make himself stronger. He heard that he possessed the blood of a hero, even if he's just a very, very distant relative of one. Not that being a hero interested him too much if he had to be honest. He just wanted to see the world and take it easy for the most part.

Yuto:

After walking for a while, Yuto spotted a house not too far away. Oh, a house. Maybe I can ask for direction there, he thought. He approached the building then knocked on the door a few times, not suspecting anything. He sure hoped that someone lived there, cause he'd remain stuck in this forest otherwise.

"Hello...?"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

The Lost Adventurer Empty Re: The Lost Adventurer

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:43 pm

A few seconds would go by before Yuto would get a response, the door opening with a young woman at the other end. Shisen looked at the boy for a silent moment, looking up and down him before she would eventually speak up.

Shisen:

“Hello, do you need something?” The woman would ask, keeping her eyes on the boy as she waited for him to respond. She showed complete control as she stood in front of him, almost as if he was an expected guest. Perhaps she was used to people coming from being lost? She even had a maid’s headpiece as if she was a servant of whoever lived here.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Yuto observed the figure who greeted him for a moment. She looked like a maid, but her outfit looked a little... revealing, and her body was quite alluring too, he had to say. She was tall, taller than him, and quite busty at that either. He couldn't help but to stare a bit, but quickly snapped out of it after a moment.

"Ah, um... Excuse me I'm an, uh, adventurer," the boy began. "And I happened to be a little lost here..." he scratched the back of his head, smiling sheepishly at her. "Would you happen to know where's the forest's exit by any chance?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:09 pm

“Lost? I see.” Shisen would respond, appearing to think for a second before stepping to the side. “The forest goes for another mile, you may wish to come in though. There’s a storm coming.”

At her words, thunder began to boom as rain started to pour down, the woman’s offer likely coming as extremely appealing at the moment. If he entered in, she would close the door behind them and direct him to follow. “Please come with me, my Lady May wish to speak to you since you’re her guest.”

Shisen would then start to walk, not looking back to the boy as she led the way. A very kind act to allow him in, but it was rather sudden. Since early in the day there wasn’t even a single cloud in the sky.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:16 pm

"A storm...?" Yuto raised an eyebrow as the day had been pretty clear up to this point. "Are you s-"

His words were paused suddenly as there was a sound of thunder, followed by some rain drops. What the...? he wondered, but decided not to think too long and entered the house before he got soaked. Did it just rain out of a sudden...? Well I this kind of thing happens from time to time...

"Ah, sorry for the intrusion, then..." Yuto said before he followed Shisen while glancing around the hut.

As he walked, he couldn't help but to wonder what kind of lady was living here, in a secluded hut in the middle of a forest like this. Perhaps she just like a peaceful place to live in. He totally understand that, honestly. Perhaps when he got bored from adventuring, he'd settle down on a quiet place like this as well.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:22 pm

“Lady Selunelia, we have a guest.” Shisen would say as she walked down the hall, stopping at an open doorway that lead into an apparent living room. There were couches, decorations and even a fireplace, however there was also several tables with magic glyphs inscribed on it, beakers and test tides with all sorts of vibrant colored liquids.

“Ah, please come in then.” Selunelia would say, sitting on a padded chair by the fireplace. There was a teapot hanging over the fireplace, a spoon magically stirring the hot liquid inside as the woman sat comfortably while motioning to the chair beside hers. “How rude of me to not be ready sooner? We’re you scheduled to come or is something else your reason for coming?” She’d ask, crossing her legs to get comfortable as he approached.

Selunelia:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:32 pm

Yuto skipped a beat when he saw the lady of the house, which turned to be a an even more alluring figure than Shisen, who also wore quite a revealing outfit. She seemed to be someone who practiced magic, judging from the place and how she looked.

"Oh no, I just happened to pass by as I got lost in the forest..." the boy admitted before he sat on the chair next to her, looking a little nervous from seeing such beauty. "I was asking for direction, but then there's a storm all of a sudden... I'm grateful to be allowed to stay here until the rain stop. Hopefully I didn't disturb you," he bowed his head a little, to Shisen as well.

Last edited by Nelv on Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:40 pm

“Oh no, you didn’t disturb me at all.” Selunelia smiled to the boy, her staff glowing as the spoon finished stirring. “I was just waiting for my tea to finish and for my potions to finish incubating when you came in.”

Once the tea was done, she would then use her staff to summon the teapot and two cups for them, filling hers up before looking to the boy. “What kind of tea do you like? And please don’t be shy, it’ll be no trouble.”

When he would give the answer, she’d tap her staff on the teapot before pouring his own cup, revealing the contents to magically change from her green herbal tea to his personal interest. “It’s a good thing you managed to get here before the rain. But tell me, why were you in the forest? Most people don’t come here often.” She asked, blowing at her tea before taking a sip.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:46 pm

"Ah, I'm fine with any tea," Yuto told her.

He was a little impressed to see Selunelia's magic in action even if it's just a simple act of serving some tea. There were a lot of magicians who could do that, but for someone who couldn't use magic like himself, Yuto was always fascinated seeing people using it.

"Weell... I heard that some people disappeared mysteriously around here, so I thought to check it out a little... It's not like I'm taking a request to investigate it. Just curious, that's all." he rolled his eyes. "Do you know something about it, perhaps?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:50 pm

“Hmmm, shamefully I do not interact with the village very often, so I’m unaware of who they have regarded as missing.” Selunelia answered, enjoying her tea before continuing to ask on. “But you say you came to check? Are you an adventurer by any chance?”

Her question came as she recrossed her legs, remaining comfortable as she looked to the boy for his answer. Regardless of the situation, the beautiful woman had her attention on the boy, interested to hear what he had to say. Certainly a wondrous occasion for anyone Yuto’s age, while Shisen walked by the tables, gathering some papers.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next