Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Wounds Never Dies (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old Wounds Never Dies (for Mystery Dragon) Empty Old Wounds Never Dies (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:04 pm

As the fans were waiting for the next match, a familiar theme started to play, one that only spurred hate and anger from every single fan as they began to boo before the person in question even showed up on stage as the ever dastardly Da Xia showed up on stage. She had her mocking smile on her face, prancing down to the ring as she basked in the showering hate from the crowd as she walked up the stairs, picking up a microphone that was left for her at the stairs as she entered the ring. The fans didn't stop booing as she walked around the ring, although she did enjoy hearing the crowd's hate for her, a sign of her success that they were jealous of, she wanted to get something off her chest and demanded her time to speak.

"All right all right, shut all of you!"

The Chinese Bully wasn't having any of it as her condescending smirk was removed and replaced with a irritable frown. "So, it's great to know you guys all remember me." another eruption of boos occurred but Da Xia didn't miss a beat as she continued, "And while I was gone I couldn't help but think of one person who's been acting as if she's the reason why I've been gone, so I think why don't we pick up where we left off?!" she shouted as she turned towards the entrance, thrusting her finger out at it.

"KYOKO AKAN! Get your ass out here!"

Back to top Go down

Old Wounds Never Dies (for Mystery Dragon) Empty Re: Old Wounds Never Dies (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:57 pm

Most people learned there lesson and moved on. Most people, but judging by the screaming she was getting she had someone calling for her head in due time in Da Xia. The last time they met in AFW she dragged her ass home to torture and then she thought she had settled it there; but the Chinese bully came out here so long after the fact and ruined Kyoko’s peace and quiet. Kyoko came out looking as stern and annoyed as he could be expected to seeing this old and unpleasant face.

Maybe I missed the memo but last I checked we settled our score a long time ago. And yet here you are calling my name, don’t get me wrong I’m pretty amazing but...what exactly do you think your gonna accomplish here?” Kyoko said Slowly walking down the ramp to meet her old rival.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Old Wounds Never Dies (for Mystery Dragon) Empty Re: Old Wounds Never Dies (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:59 am

Da Xia was pacing back and forward like a mad woman, to many knew that she was already one but it took on an extra layer of crazy when it was Kyoko involved, someone who she had a long line of entanglement with. Even after how things went between the two in a war of attrition and brutality on bellies, Da Xia refused to let it be over until she said it was. She was getting more and more aggravated the longer Kyoko took to come out, a whole ten seconds before her rival exited on stage and made her way into teh ring.

Kyoko being there did not improve Da Xia's mood, in fact it only made it worse as her features twisted more and more into a furious look as they stood face to face. Da Xia had to resist the urge to just deck Kyoko in the face, but she chose to use her words instead. But hearing Kyoko's distant and almost dismissive words made her even angrier. "Oh is that how it is? Thinking that you were done with me the second I was gone? Screw that, this isn't over. It's never going to be over until I said it is! I don't care what people say about us, but you're not better than me. You got lucky! Over and over again! So fight me Kyoko! Fight me right now so I can finish this!" she rambled on, her anger seeping through every word that left her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:33 am

Kyoko watched Da Xia look absolutely feral in that ring when she came down. She had seen her angry but this was new kind of anger to her entire form, like she was already to pounce with all of her might. Kyoko remembered the last time there was no anger in her eyes only complete fear at being humiliated by a better women and now here she was demanding a fight. Any kind of fight, Kyoko smiled at the display knowing it would drive her crazier, if that was possible.

I got lucky? The first time I beat you with your own move which usually isn’t a byproduct of luck and e second time. My favorite..I took that belly of yours and turned it a new shade of red before you were begging me to stop. And you want to fight again? Are you just a glutton for making my day.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:12 am

Da Xia could see that Kyoko wasn't taking her seriously and it only fueled her desire to punch her face in even more, and that belly too since she brought it up. "I'm not here to make your day, I'm here to smack that smirk right off of your face! In fact..." she trailed off as she turned off to the side suddenly before just as quickly turning back with her hand out to indeed slap Kyoko right across of the face.

She wanted to be taken seriously and she wasn't going to be denied. "So Kyoko, are you done being coy or do you need more utter bullshit smacked out of you?!" she screamed into the microphone. Many wondered where this bravado came from, considering her track record against Kyoko was sub-par at best, but Da Xia knew something that everyone took for granted.

She was down right stubborn to a fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:49 am

Kyoko could tell her attitude was eating away at Da Xia she had come out like a lamb for slaughter and Kyoko was going to savor it in every way, especially that cute body she grew found off tormenting, course it made it easier the body belonged to such a witch that anything she did was pretty much justified. Then her smile nearly went away when she was slapped. Kyoko looked shocked then looked at the Chinese Bully before she raised her arm to do the same.

And instead balled it into a fist and went right for the exposed belly of the bitch. “Seems the only one in need of some bullshit smacked out of her is you sweetie.” Kyoko said before she would go for a slap of her own trying to punish those cheeks a bit. She always looked cuter with pink cheeks from exhaustion..
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:15 pm

Da Xia sneered as she smacked that irritating face of Kyoko and wiping that smirk off of her face, trying to incite Kyoko to get on her level of violence as she threw her arms out, inviting Kyoko to strike her back. "Come on bitch! Fight me right now you coward!" she screamed at her nemesis as she saw Kyoko rearing up to strike back. However instead of in the face like she thought she caught a fist right to the stomach as her eyes widened.

The fist crashed against her abs, much more firmer than the last time they met as Da Xia went on an obsessive training regiment to strengthen her stomach for this very moment. And it still hurt. Hunched over and gritting her teeth, Da Xia was not going to let her rival get the best of her as she reached up to grab onto Kyoko's jacket before pulling her into a retaliation fist to the stomach! "Bitch!" she hissed out as she swung in with a hard hook to the stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:34 pm

Kyoko raised an eye when her fist met Da Xia’s belly as she immediately noticed how they were much stronger then the last time she had pummeled them. And she remembered every lovely detail of her body. But even with whatever improvement Da Xia has gained she still wasn’t as tough as she thought folding up and leaving Kyoko to stand tall and smirk at her.

Oh how cute you actually decided to train. Guess even you know that you can’t beat me as you were well go ahead you wanted this fight hit me!” Kyoko said bringing her own hands up just as Da Xia turned in to do just that driving her in for a punch to the face. It stung, it was clear Da had picked up a thing or two about punching as it felt like a sharp ball had just struck her abs. She winced she couldn’t hide that it hurt but after staggering she would try and throw it right back at her. Aiming for that stomach once more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:38 am

It didn't take long for the two to start slugging it out, Da Xia landing her fist flush into Kyoko as she smiled out in victory, watching Kyoko recoil from her improved striking. But seeing Kyoko preparing to throw, she would throw her arms out, wrapping around Kyoko's arms to clinch her up and prevent her from hitting her in the stomach again as the two rivals pressed up tightly against one another. "Things will be different this time bitch!" she hissed out as she struggled with Kyoko, twisting and turning to try and throw her rival off balance.

If she could, she would release Kyoko's left arm to try and sneak in an uppercut, looking to dig her fist right up into the stomach again of Kyoko, looking to show her that she could hang with her in the area where Kyoko thought she was unbeatable in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:48 am

Kyoko wanted to really start testing Da Xia now. Her having improved limits didn’t scare her it just meant she could take more before she broke down but Kyoko loved that kind of challenge especially when she hated the bitch she was giving it to. But Da Xia didn’t share her love of a contest, just domination she moved in trying to stop her efforts to get to her as she grappled with the Chinese bitch for control, feeling another punch sink in before she could stop it.

Ugghhh!” Kyoko huffed gasping as she leaned into Da Xia trying to grab her arm and pull it away looking to try and bang her arm on her back it she couldn’t reach her belly. She wasn’t about to let her dictate the match forever.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next