Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon) Empty Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:20 am

Da Xia was not happy, not one bit as some girl decided to try and touch her property after her match. She had already disciplined Kyoko with a slap, but she knew that wasn't going to be enough to sate her fury. Luckily for her (and Kyoko) when they were heading into the back, Da Xia caught the red hair of Julia as she licked her lips. She wasn't just about done with the bitch who would dare question her superiority as she released Kyoko's hair.

Walking up to red head, she would jump her, grabbing her by the hair roughly to pull her back. "Think I forgot about you Red? You still have to be punished for your flippant mouth!" she hissed out as she looked back to Kyoko, gesturing with her head to follow as she went in search of a 'private' room to discipline Julia. Finding a open room, she would push the door open and shove Julia in first, holding the door open for Kyoko to enter just so she could slam it behind her.

Back to top Go down

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon) Empty Re: Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:39 am

Kyoko was slow to move with Da mostly being pulled by her hair as they lost Sheena who had no idea where they went as they continued down the room shed be upset since she knew she was in for some pain but she knew she was in for some pain anyway since with Da nothing ever was enough. Though when she heard her scream she knew that she wouldn't be alone this time around. They found Julia and completely by accident.

"Wait! I..I...I apologized already!" the redhead said as she was grabbed and forced into another room before being thrown in like she was already a damn afterthought. Following in Kyoko entered in the room taking one last look outside before the door closed. "I hope Sheen didn't follow us."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon) Empty Re: Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:59 am

Little did they know that Julia was waiting for someone that she called afterwards who showed up just in time to see not only one of her clients be carted off but a second one follow apparently honoring some deal that was agreed to. While Marissa could respect that, it was a deal she didnt not agree to and was finally going to have a chance totae a stand.

Her assistant and self propheced body guard was standing by her in this while she walked up and looked at Julia's phone and grabed it. "Why are we doing this  again? Kyoko could learn some respect as far as im concerned." Layla said but Marissa walked forward. "She is my client. If I dont defend them its abad rep for me. No matter how much I like them."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:50 am

Now locked in the room with Julia and Kyoko, Da Xia was looking to make herself feel better about the night. Despite winning, her mood soured quite a bit when that girl, Sheena as she was called, came into ruin her victory celebration. She was so pissed, that hearing Kyoko speak of her name was enough to trigger her as she spun around and smacked Kyoko in the face. "Don't say her name around me!" she hissed out leering at Kyoko before turning back to Julia.

"You see Red, that apology was just for show! To show the crowd who really runs this place. I don't give a damn if you apologized a hundred times! You'll have to apologize with time! Time of me beating you up!" she shouted, grabbing a hold of Julia's hair to pull her close to her face, trying to impose her will on the unfortunate girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 am

Kyoko reeled back as she as she was slapped, hard by Da Xia but as she brought her hand to cheek she remained silent. Shed been slapped a lot in her servitude to Da and her cheeks were showing it as the girl directed her attention to Julia. The redhead was looking around in feat of what was to come next as the girl in front of her was clearly unhinged and willing to do anything to have her way.

Being pulled in she looked at her servant hoping for assistance but it was clear that she was going to let things happen as Julia looked back at her. "Please..I just come on it was just a match. I was..just doing what I'm told to keep it interesting."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 am

Hearing Da's words it was clear that there was no way she was going to handle this herself which meant that they needed to intervene in some way. Layla nodded as she signified she was ready before Marrissa knocked on the door since it was locked.

"Ms. Da Xia! I know your in there and I know you have two of my clients with you. Im demanding you let me in before my associates tear the door down and give you more trouble then your ready to deal with."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:36 am

Before she was about to unleash hell on the poor girl for doing the horrible injustice of irritating her, Da Xia heard a voice calling out through the door. She had quite the bewildered look as she looked at Kyoko, then to Julia, and then to the door. She definitely was not used to interruptions as it seemed. Letting go of Julia's hair she started walking towards the door, "Whose voice is that? Do you know?" she asked Kyoko before reaching the door and ultimately didn't wait for an answer.

"Yeeees? Who is it?" she asked in her completely fake voice as she opened the door with her fake smile as she saw a blonde lady and a girl with teal-ish hair as Da Xia was completely confused about who these two were. "I'm sorry, who are your clients?" she asked in a ditsy manner, but she could tell from the looks and the suit that the blonde woman had to be a manager or something. The other girl with the jugs (not as great as hers) had to be her muscle. She was going play it safe for now as she wanted to see what was happening with all of these new people coming into her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:49 am

Kyoko almost didn't want to look and wondered what would happen next before suddenly the door was knocked on as there was someone there. And worse the two recognized the voices which meant there was bound to be trouble, though Julia for her part was grateful for the interference.

"Its Marissa...out manager.." she muttered just as Da was opening the door, she looked at her and shrugged a little but Julia full on ran towards the door. "Marissa! Thank you! I was waiting and suddenly I-I" she said freaking out over being humiliated and unable to continue.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:57 am

Layla looked at the girl and smiled and waved in her own fake little happy attitude. "Oh just us, we dont want to take up too much of your time. Marissa has something to talk about" She said trying to act polite while secretly weighing herself agaisnt her. She wasnt worried, hell Marissa could probably take this bitch if she needed to. "Calm down Julia let me talk with her real quick. Apologies Da Xia my name is Marissa as she said and my clients are the two girls in this room and the one next to me. I just need to aquire Julia and ask some questions about you and Kyokos relationship is al, if thats not to much trouble."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am

Looking around the room, Da Xia saw that she was out numbered as every other girl here was aligned with this Marissa. She didn't want to spark something, even if she had Kyoko's help she didn't know what the other girl outside was capable of. Also, as much as Da Xia knew that she herself was a tough bitch (her own words) she didn't like fighting fights that had too much going against her. "Oh well hello there~ Please come in, don't stand out in the hallway like a lost granny!" she said, thinly veiling her insult as she gestured the two to come in.

After all of the women where in the room, Da Xia closed the door again. "So what did you want to talk about?" she continued on in her cute fake voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next