Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:22 am

Mariss bowed as she entered and Layla winked at the girl as she followed suit, for no other reason then to look flirtatios as they went to the center of the room and got in between Da and Julia as she maintained an air of civility for now. Even though at her word she could get Layla and Julia to deal with this nuisance it was better to negotiate when you could.

"As you know Im a manager here in AFW which unfortunately for me is a rather hard task with some unruly members of my clientele such as Kyoko but nonetheless I need to be able to understand whatever situation there in. Such as this current one, if you ould please help me figure out what happnned with both Kyoko and her sudden attachment to you and Julia suddenly being brought here when she was asked to wait out in the hallway."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:38 am

Da Xia looked on in fake interest at what Marissa was saying, in all honesty she couldn't see why this manager felt the need to stick her nose into this business. "Oh a hard task? Maybe you should hire a baby sitter! It might help ease those wrinkles underneath those eyes!" Da Xia continued to keep her false giddy attitude and continue to personally insult the manager, her sharp tongue continuing to lash out at the object of her current irritation as her physical weapons weren't the best idea.

"Oh? Me and Kyoko? Well...me and her had a disagreement. And to solve it, we decided that the best way was to offer our services to the other as a servant! Obviously, she lost and now has to be my servant, for as lo~ng as I want!" she explained the twisted situation between her and Kyoko until the situation of Julia was brought up. That was a little harder to explain. "You see...I just wanted to talk with Julia! To tell her in private about some parts of the match that made my face flutter!" she lied completely through her teeth, keeping up her facade of giddy, ditsiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:55 am

Already she could tell this was not going to be fun, Da was playing the passive aggressive route with her. Thats fine if she thought she was new to this she was in for a big surpise. "Oooh an agreement, that must have been fun." She said to break the ice before Marissa spoke up.

"Oh you misunderstand me ms. The job is hard but I enjoy it immensely, and I dont have wrinkles. You must be seeing your own reflection on my perfect face. But enough anout your flaws, as far as Kyoko is comcerned id have to ask is this agreement in writing of any kind?"

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 am

Da Xia kept her smile, but her head tilted at the snide remark that was reflected back at her. She wasn't too happy about the remark, but she wasn't going to lose her cool just yet. "Oh is that the look of a perfect face? Heh, perfection must've dropped it's standards if it let you in!" she let out in retaliation, but insults aside what came next wasn't a laughing matter. "Heee? Writing contract?" Da Xia questioningly tilted her head. She knew she was in for a headache, this suits and their contracts about fine writing and exact words. She had nothing against that, but she wasn't going to roll over neither. "There is no writing agreement, me and Kyoko settled this like real women. She knows that her place is behind me. She's a big girl you know! She made this decision all for herself, and didn't need some stick in the mud to make it for her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:19 am

"Hey come on, no need to do this you two are both great, lets not bicker like were old crows." Layla said getting in betwee them since she hadnt been given clear orders to do anything yet she was stuck keeping her hands off her but Marissa simply smiled and kept her eyes on Da Xia.

"I could say the same about you, Kyoko hyped me up to some expactations with that intro that were sadly...unachieved. And while im sure Kyoko can make her own choice the fact is that we onlyhave your word to go with this and without some agreement we can use I see no way that this can be plausible, it wasnt even in a match so I doubt it was settled like women as you say. And while she made the decision and is free to do that if it interferes with her employment to me, then I do have a say in it."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:37 am

That tone, that business like tone that cut through butter like a hot knife, Da Xia was not happy at all with how Marissa was picking apart her 'agreement' with Kyoko as the corner of her lip twitched. It didn't break her smile, but it was a good indicator that she was letting the woman get to her.

"Unachieved? Maybe that's because you set your standards too high, or maybe it's because you can't see anything past those bags of yours." she immediately snapped back, ignoring Layla's attempts to keep the two of them civil. "So what if you think that our arrangement is flawed? She can go wrestle with who ever she wants, she can keep having matches under your contract, so long as she comes back to me at the end of the day." she said as she walked forward, going face to face with Marissa.

She stood there for only a second before pulling back, not wanting for that other girl, Layla to get involved, "But anyway, I can tell you're a busy suit who needs to go back to pencil pushing and paper filing and I need want you out. So what do you want to do about this? I'm open to some...negotiations."

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:12 am

"Oh my standards could be average and youd still dissapoint. Your cute but thats all there is, I doubt you have the sexual prowess you claim to posses if a stick in the mud like Kyoko beat you in a hentai match, and those abs are supposed to wow me as the belly queen? Layla posseses a better claim to that title then you, hell even more then Kyoko." She said looking at the both of them as Layla couldnt stop the smirk on her face.

Though her comment on negotioans irritated her, looks like Marissa would be gettng her way afterall. "You already had Kyoko miss a scheduled match for some playtime you seemed to have. Hence why your deal was brought to my attention in the first place, but we can discuss terms. Im willing to actually make something out of this if you can prove you deserve it. A match with someone you might be willing to fight for Kyoko as a personal servant."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:36 am

Da Xia was getting more and more frustrated with Marissa as she began attacking all of her 'merits' as she was finding less and less reasons to keep her facade going and not just smack the bitch in the face. "Oh? Like you're in much position to talk? I bet you can't even throw a punch, that's why you have that chick follow you around, so people can't smack the shit out of your teeth." she said, her facade quickly falling to shambles with each passing word that came out of her mouth. Before continuing, she'd taking a quick glance at Layla before locking eyes with Marissa again. "By the way, if I ever did decide to smack the shit out of your teeth, that bimbo wouldn't even be able to protect these sacks of fat you call tits, let alone your ass." Da Xia proclaimed as she poked Marissa hard in the breast to prove her point.

But hearing what Marissa had for her, she came up with a thought. She was going to smack down two bitches with one stone. One stone that was going to be her fist in their face. Hard. "Fine, I'll be willing to put Kyoko's servitude on the line. But not against any of your girls. That girl from earlier, Sheena as Kyoko calls her. I want her in the ring. Get me her. And you'll have my humor, because I'm going to be standing in that ring, laughing at you when you realize that Kyoko doesn't want to be with you. She wants to be, with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:51 am

Da Xia was slowly loosing her cool and Layla was hoping the bitch gave her an excuse to strike. It got close as the girl moved in closer and started to threaten her even poking her chest which prompted Layla to smack at her her hand. "Please queen Da, dont touch her, I dont want to have to smack royalty." She said letting her own facade drop a little with the threat.

Marissa was curious anout Da's request, she did not employ Sheena but she knew she could get in contact with her. "It helps to have insurance but id gladly get my hands dirty if needed, its just better not to. As for Sheena I can make it happen. Kyoko! May I please use your phone." She asked as she offered out her hand to call Kyokos cousin. "Miss Sheena Akan, I need to speak with you. Ive found who your looking for."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:00 am

Julia stayed right behind Marissa and simply waited for the nightmare that was this day to be over with as the two went back and forth with each other. Finally they seemed to reach an agreement and she kinda got more relaxed now that a fight had avoided and something not involving her and likely just saved her ass.

Kyoko hesitated as she slowly gave her phone up and let Marissa use her contact list to make the call. Sheena was quick to respond. "Kyoko! where are you who is that stupid-Your not Kyoko who is this?" Sheena said on the phone as she looked on confused, who the hell had her phone. "Nevermind just tell me where you are."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next