Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:15 am

Belinda groaned out as she managed to protect herself from Akiha's attack, grunting as she dropped back onto her rear and looked back at her archrival, only for Akiha to swing her leg up and throw at kick straight into the side of her head.

There was a white flash of blinding hot light that went through Belinda's head as she was knocked loopy and she dropped onto her side. Her senses flashing in and out for the moment as she had just been kicked right in the temple.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Akiha sent her leg forward for a brutal kick that connected right into Belinda temple. She would then watch as her arch-rival feel to the ground. A smug smile would appear on her face as she now felt she had control of this match and was off to a good start. That being said, she would make sure not to get overconfident, Belinda was a resilient wrestler who could always turn things around. So she needed to stay on her guard and continue to deliver a beatdown on her opponent before going for the finish.

Running towards the ropes, she would then jump on the middle rope and use it as a springboard before twisting her body in the air. She would then extend one of her legs and attempt to have it drop right on top of Belinda's chest for a high flying leg drop.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:16 am

Belinda was dazed and confused now after taking that nasty kick right to her head that had now left her on her back with a groggy sensation. She opened her eyes and saw only a blur, there was a high pitch ringing in her ear that was slowly subsiding with each passing second. Though as she was recovering, Akiha was looking for another way to put the hurt on her.

The Crimson haired Crusader would jump off of the ropes, springboarding and leaping through the air as she came crashing down with her leg across the generous chest of the blond. " Guuh!" Belinda gasped out as her legs flopped up into the air and then cam down, coughing out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:08 pm

Akiha would be flying up in the air, getting a huge rush from it before then landing on top of Belinda and hitting her with a leg drop. The match had just started but Akiha was starting to feel confident, she had a good start. She would then attempt to grab Belinda's hair as she got to her feet while trying to get Belinda back onto her knees. If she could do that, she would try to hit Belinda's face with a brutal knee strike while still holding onto her hair. If it worked, she would then place Belinda's head under her armpit, getting ready to set something big up.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:28 am

Belinda was feeling groggy after Akiha's fast paced assault that she was put under, her rival had always had the speed advantage and now she was showing so more than ever in this climactic match of theirs. She had laid into Belinda with move after move to the extent that Belinda's head was ringing a bit.

It didn't help that Akiha was as merciless as ever, the archrival of Belinda wasn't about to go easy on her as she felt her hair being tugged up by the Crimson Crusader. Up on her knees she suddenly took a nasty knee strike, smacking her right into her forehead and causing her to see another flash of white light, her ears rung for a few seconds as she remained dazed and groggy in Akiha's grip. The redhead then pulled the blond's head in under that armpit of hers, where Belinda weakly placed her hands against Akiha's hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:40 am

Now having grabbed onto Belinda's blonde hair, the crimson hair wrestler would hit her face with a brutal knee strike, making sure she stayed dazed and unable to fight back. She was not going to take any chances if she could avoid it. With that, she would place Belinda's head under her armpit. Her free arm would now attempt to grab Belinda's trunks, she would then bend her knees before pulling on the trunks and trying to lift her arch-rival up into the air. If she managed to do so, she would up Belinda in the air for a moment or two, letting all the blood rush to her head before falling back and hitting her with a suplex.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:16 pm

Dazed and in pain it didn't seem as if Akiha was about to let up as she guided the head of Belinda in under her armpit, feeling her trunks get grabbed like this the blond would wince out...she wasn't about to be steamrolled here, but she didn't have much of a choice in the matter right now.

Trying to slip her leg forward and lock it in around Akiha's to try and prevent her from lifting her up! Looking to keep herself on her feet. She was feeling a fair bit dizzy but she knew she could try this! Looking to instead power through this position and grab Akiha by her own outfit, looking to yank her rival up into the air instead! She would only hold her upside down for a second though before she'd try and fall backwards and try to hit Akiha with a Vertical suplex of her own instead!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:26 am

Akiha would attempt to lift Belinda up into the air but would find Belinda leg locked around hers, preventing her from lifting her up. The crimson hair wrestler would curse under her breath as this happened. She needed to unhook that leg and an idea did pop into her head. Though before she could execute it, she would find herself being lifted up in the air. She would not stay up there for long as Belinda would then bring her down. The Japanese Crusader would land smack down into the center of the ring, a large crash noise could be heard. The Japanese wrestler would now gasp for air, as she held her back and squirmed, the suplex having down a number on her.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:41 am

Belinda managed to put a stop to Akiha's onslaught but that didn't mean she was out of the woods just yet. She had to recover, but she couldn't let Akiha recover either...it was a tough choice to make. Her head was spinning a little, and it was aching something fierce.

Yet, after the suplex Belinda would force herself up to her knees. Grabbing at Akiha's long red hair she'd try and lift her head up off the canvas and then throw it down, trying to slam the back of it down into the mat.

After which, Belinda would try and haul Akiha up to her feet before she would try and throw her arms around Akiha's waist, all before she'd try and lift the Crusader up and throw her back down with a German Suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:03 pm

Akiha was now cursing under her breath, just a moment ago she had gotten a good start in the match but Belinda had managed to turn it around. She just needed a quick moment and she could get back to her feet and go on the offensive again. Though before she could do so, she would feel her hair being pulled before having her head slammed back down into the ground, causing her to cry out in pain due to the impact. She would now clutch her head, trying to rub the pain away as much as possible while still trying to focus and keep her senses.

The Crimson hair crusader though would not be able to spend much time on the ground as she was lifted up once again, this time she would feel Belinda's hands around her waist. The Japanese wrestler knew what was next and needed to act quickly in order to get out. Though it was too late, she would be lifted up and then slammed into the ground, once again head first as she took a German Suplex. The Japanese wrestler would now be folded as she laid on the ground, gasping for air.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next