Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tough Times, Hard Climbs

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Tough Times, Hard Climbs - Page 7 Empty Re: Tough Times, Hard Climbs

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:39 pm

Belinda grunted out as Misaki called for the three count and then she was freed, flopping down onto her back next to Misaki, the blonde would pant and huff out as she laid there, gathering her breath and her senses. "Ahhh...Dammit..." Belinda crused out as she would kick her heel down against the canvas in frustration.

Moving her arm to her face to wipe sweat away from it she would push herself up to a seated position and look down over Misaki. "Yeah yeah....haha you got me...so fair is fair." Belinda said as she would huff out a bit more.

"From the top then? Or what do you want to know?"
Belinda asked as she would remain seated next to Misaki. " I guess it started with that charity mud match? Juri and I had an intense match where she wasn't able to put me down and I wasn't able to put her down. Things got heated but it ended in a draw. Suddenly she came and challenged me in Friction, calling me out and then defeated me through underhanded means." Belinda let out as she huffed out a bit more.

" So I did the same, but I won fair and square. She even got to choose the match type...then she ambushed me at a special Slapping Championship event, and before we could finish our match, she jumped me, beat me up and smothered me out. That's about it." Belinda let out as she looked over at Misaki, " I plan to get even with her though..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:45 pm

It was pretty obvious why the blonde was a bit frustrated at that loss, one could say Misaki was lucky to have just to scrap this win somehow. Still a deal was a deal and the Ace would rise up to a seated position next to the blonde and listen to her problem carefully. Still breathing heavily, the Ace would wipe the sweat off her face before taking a time to think.

She would sigh and continue after Belinda finished. "Ah, Juri. Figures she's what's' gotten you troubled." she said. Misaki would place a comforting hand on Belinda's shoulders, patting her. "You know, she's very underhanded like that. You deserve a special match on a special occasion against her. Let me help you here Belinda, I'll set up a match for you against Juri at Avalanche. There is no way Juri is going to refuse an offer to wrestle you in a big Friction PPV. I'll give you your chance to wrestle her but...you need to promise me that you will beat her" Misaki said with a smile to her former student.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Belinda would turn her head to look at Misaki's hand as she patted her shoulder and then heard how comfort her, only to then offer to make sure Juri and her got a match at Avalanche. Raising an eyebrow she would look at Misaki and then nod her head.

"I'd like nothing more than a chance to kick her butt...but she's tough. Just as tough as you are Misaki." Belinda said as she panted out a bit. " I'll do all I can to beat her though. I've done it once before after all..." Belinda said with a chuckle following her words. "Though...we should make an effort to spar more...been a while haha."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:54 pm

It seemed the spar with Belinda did good for her confidence and mood. She seemed much more content then when they bumped into each other in the gym earlier. The Ace was glad she was able to help her former student and now was rooting for her to beat her old rival Juri.

Offering Belinda a shy smile, the Ace blushed when Belinda complimented her but agreed that they should spar more often. "Heh, right. We should but for now, you should focus more on Juri and rest up. I need to make some arrangements myself. Come on, let's go hit the showers." Misaki said, patting Belinda's arm before getting back up on her feet.

Her pink outfit was totally damp with sweat stains, she adjusted her outfit a bit before heading out of the ring and making her way back to the locker room for a well deserved shower.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7